Never So Few

Guest TelephotoMarigold

“Nicole!” Roman called out.

He rowed past another floating oar and sighed wondering what had happened not only to his pilot but to the mysterious blonde who could be his daughter. He saw a dark shape looming in the distance and frowned before watching as the silver moon came out and he could make out that it was an island. He bet they would be on there. He forced himself to row towards the island feeling the pull of the current driving him away and cursed as he felt the injury in his shoulder pull. He suspected that rowing was making it worse but figured if Geoff was with his daughter it would be nothing to what that man was going to be feeling by the time he’d finished with him.

Nicole sighed as she traced her finger down Geoff’s profile. She thought he was asleep but he suddenly opened his mouth and captured her finger between his teeth and nipping on it gently.

“Oh.” Nic gasped out pulling back her hand.

“Did nobody warn you that some things bite when they are woken up suddenly?” he asked her.

“Really?” she asked back her voice suddenly breathless.

He smiled at her his eyes following the movement of her lips as she spoke. Leaning over he took her into his arms and kissed her again. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed her body close to his feeling the beat of his heart.

“Are we going to do this?” she whispered.

“This?” he asked.

“Make love?” she said feeling almost timid.

He eased back and looked into her eyes.

“Do you want to?” he murmured softly. “Because I’ve never felt this way before.”

Nicole sighed before she kissed him again feeling his hands rub down her body and she liked the way it made her feel. She kissed him back hungrily pressing herself closer to him.

Geoff sighed, thinking that for something that was supposed to be wrong it actually felt really good. He thought he wouldn’t know what to do but Nic didn’t seem to be complaining as he touched her body. He was concerned that his rough hands would mark her flesh and he kept his touches light and gentle.

“That feels nice.” She whispered against the column of his neck before she kissed him there. She heard him gasp and she kissed him again to see if he made the same noise giggling suddenly.

“I don’t think you are supposed to do that when I’m making love to you.” He murmured easing back and looking into her eyes, her sapphire blue eyes.

“Are we making love?” she asked breathlessly.

Geoff nodded before kissing her again. They moved slowly until they joined together, his hands running over her body as he did his best to please her. He kissed her feverishly feeling pleasure mounting.

“Oh..” Nic gasped against his lips. “Oh..” she said again, her eyes flying to his. She saw his face highlighted in silver from the full moon and sighed clutching him to her as she arched up feeling pleasure sweep her away. He kissed her one last time before collapsing on top of her.

“That was incredible.” He gasped out kissing her again.

He lifted and unsteady hand and slowly stroked her face memorising every nuance of her expression.

“You are beautiful.” He told her. “So very beautiful.”

“And cold.” She whispered.

“Let me fetch my jacket.” He murmured standing up. He walked slowly over to her dress and touched it feeling the material was dry enough to wear and looked at her. She nodded and he brought it over to her before finding his jacket nearby. Discreetly turning his head he waited until she was dressed before sitting next to her and placing his jacket around her shoulders.

“Do you…” he began to ask.

“I think we shouldn’t talk.” She muttered in a brittle voice.

Geoff gave her a puzzled look before biting back a sigh.

“Ok.” he said quietly.

“And still you are talking.” She snapped.

“Back to being mad at me I see.” He muttered folding his arms.

“I said don’t talk to me.”

“I was talking to myself.” Geoff snapped at her. They looked at each other and burst out laughing.

“I hate to interrupt the moment but what the hell is going on?” Roman asked striding over to them.

“We got stranded.” Geoff said quietly in awe of his commanding officer.

Nic stood up and looked at him her face paling.

“Roman?” she asked quietly.

“Wait, you know him?” Geoff muttered looking from one to the other.

“Nicole is my daughter.” Roman announced. “Now get into the boat.”

“You can’t talk to him like that.” Nic cried out.

“I can. And you, what the hell are you doing coming here?”

Nic looked puzzled for a moment thinking he meant the island before blushing as she realised he meant England.

“I wanted to find you.” She confessed.

“Funny way of finding me.” He told her with a raised eyebrow.

Nicole glared at him before striding over to the boat. She looked at the water and then at the two men.

“Just get in.” Roman told her. “I’ve got a bum shoulder and it looks like he can’t stand up.”

Nicole bit her lip stifling her comment as she lifted her dress and tiptoed through the water before getting into the boat. She sat regally at the end and ignored the two men sharing a look as they climbed in.

“I can row.” Geoff offered.

“Now sure I trust you right now.” Roman said the two men looking at each other and Geoff knew that Roman wasn’t just thinking about rowing the boat as he said that.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Archived