Demon Hunting (by Georgia) - comments

matticus01

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the other side of the room, Steph was sitting quietly next to Taylor, who was becoming afraid of the silence. If Steph was going to break up with him, he wished she would do it already.

“Steph... what’s wrong? Can you just put me out of my misery?” Taylor blurted out, his eyes cast down at the floor

“What do you mean; put you out of your misery?” Steph asked, her eyes narrowing in conversation, and her hands automatically clenching into fists, a reflex reaction

“If you’re going to break up with me... just do it already Steph. I love you, and I have no idea what I’ve done wrong, but if this is what you want... just get it over and

done with”

“I’m not dumping you... I’m pregnant”, she whispered, tears filling up her eyes

:o:o OMG!!!! I can't believe "Steph" is pregnant! I literally gasped when I read that!!!! It was so unexpected!! I loved this chapter, this is my favourite fic right now!! More please! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Awwwww Mira thanks for caring :) I found Steph a bit funny when she kept on bursting into tears over Jacob. Oh man, we are being taken hostage lol.

I like Mira, she can stay in the group :D

Are you sure you’re in the right room?” Mira asked, and a shadow emerged from the smoke hovering around the door

That was funny.

Hey, where’s Taylor?” Mira asked as she sat down next to Steph. The seemingly casual remark caused Steph to burst into tears, and Mira looked around nervously.

I could imagine that part happening, poor Mira you can tell she feels unconfortable.

GREAT CHAPTER.