Two Sides To Every Story

Guest matticus01

Sorry its been so long since I updated.... I seem to have writers block....! so see how we go aye!

I'm still a couple of chapters ahead!

Chapter Twenty One ~ Not Making Sense

After the incident at the Diner, Belle had been forced to take the next week off and relax, which was the one thing in the world Belle hated doing.

And after another fight with Geoff Belle had ended up in her bedroom with the door locked, which made her happy as Aden had turned up to keep her company.

“So, tell me about these flashbacks you’re having!’ Aden spoke as both he and Belle sat on her bed, holding hands as Aden rubbed circles on Belle’s big bump.

“Well, I keep seeing a car crash, and screaming mostly but then it changes to me and Irene at the doctors, and Irene is asking the doctor “What now?’ but then I keep seeing lots of blood,’ Belle spoke softly as Aden looked up at her and saw the confused expression on her face.

“It doesn’t make any sense though... none at all,’ Belle spoke as Aden nodded.

“Maybe, you need to look a little deeper,’ Aden spoke before jumping off the bed, saying a quick goodbye and disappearing out the window, leaving an even more confused Belle to gather her thoughts.

A sudden flashback surged through her head.

They were laughing, having a good time as they walked along the path on the side of the road.

They were walking to the Diner to meet Annie and Irene for lunch, and after Geoff’s tough ordeal it was good to see him laughing again.

Making a comment, Belle gasped in tears of laughter before pushing Geoff as he stumbled out onto the road.

Brakes on a car screeching and Belle’s screams were all that was heard before the smashing of the car window.

Tears streamed down Belle’s cheeks as she gasped and shook her head, clutching her stomach tightly as pain surged through her body and up her back again.

“No, no, no, no, no, no,’ Belle sobbed quietly as the latest flashback kept racing through her head, sending shivers up her spine.

14 Weeks Pregnant

Two more weeks had slowly passed and Irene still wasn’t letting Belle back to work because of the shooting pain Belle would get going up her spine every now and again. But lately Belle had been full of energy, racing around the house and cleaning all the time.

She had also noticed that if she saw people kissing on television or on the beach lately she would get a tingling sensation down in her private parts, and she wanted sex more often.

But these flashbacks were starting to get to Belle, and she had noticed when she was stressed or upset she seemed to get pains in her stomach. She had rang Rachel to see why that was happening, but Rachel said that stress wasn’t good for the baby and to try not to stress herself out, but that was proving to be hard.

Nothing seemed to be making sense in Belle’s head at the moment; Aden seemed to pop up when he felt like it, disappearing not too long afterwards and Geoff was acting more and more strange every day.

Nicole had tried calling Belle countless times over the last two weeks, but Belle had rejected her call each time, not even mentioning it to Geoff as he had been obsessed over Nicole for the last week or so.

But one thing was bothering Belle, and that was this feeling she was getting that something was wrong. She didn’t know what it was, but something was wrong and she couldn’t put her finger on it.

Noticing the tablet Irene had left sitting next to a glass of water for Belle, she sighed before grabbing the tablet and slipping it in her pocket and racing back into her bedroom and sitting down on the floor before reaching under the bed and pulling out a shoe box.

Opening it up, she saw the huge amount of tablets sitting in the box, before pulling the pill out of her pocket and throwing it in the box with the rest of them, replacing the lid back on the box and sliding the box back under her bed, making sure she covered it up with all the other junk under her bed.

“What Irene doesn’t know, won’t hurt her,’ Belle whispered to herself, a smile forming on her lips before she quickly jumped to her feet, and exiting her room and the house to find Aden.

She was in the mood for some fun!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did the flashback already happen or is it more like a vision

More please.

Thats what you have to figure out lol... I know... It's confusing but things will slowly work out!

Chapter Twenty Two ~ The Kiss of Death

Belle sat on the couch later that night, Annie and Irene had decided to go to the movies to see ‘New Moon’ as Annie had been nagging Irene for the last week about it. Geoff had said he was going to hang with Ruby, Jai and Xavier for a while and Aden was going to be around later.

Which left Belle to have the whole house to herself, so after making a decision, she grabbed the movie ‘P.S I love you’ and was watching that.

A jar of pickled onions and another jar of vegemite sat either side of Belle as she held a fork in her hand with a pickled onion on it which had been dipped in the vegemite.

She had never liked pickled onions before, but being pregnant she was craving them so badly.

Tears were in her eyes as the movie ended, wiping them hastily before pushing herself off the couch, struggling with the huge bump she had, well she thought it was huge. Geoff and Aden seemed to find it sexy, and constantly reassured her she was glowing.

Walking into the kitchen, she put the jar of pickled onions and vegemite away before beginning the slow journey into her room.

Once in her bedroom, she found another DVD to watch, which was her most favourite movie ever, Titanic before making her way back out into the lounge room, jumping as Geoff stood in the doorway.

“Jeez Geoff, you scared the living daylights out of me...’ Belle screeched at him, clutching her heart when she thought that someone had broken into the house.

“Sorry Belle...’ Geoff replied happily, strolling over to Belle and rubbing her stomach as Belle glared at him.

“Hi baby, it’s your daddy Geoffrey, yes it is,’ Geoff cooed as Belle rolled her eyes and walked away from him, back over to the couch as Geoff looked over at her.

“What movie we watching?’ he asked making his way over to the couch as he watched Belle put the DVD into the machine.

“Titanic,’ Belle replied grumpily.

“Cool, I love this movie,’ Geoff replied grabbing the popcorn from the table and taking a huge handful, shoving it in his mouth.

------------------------------------------

She switched off the television as the credits began rolling and climbed to her feet, making her way into the kitchen to grab a glass of milk as she had seriously bad heart burn.

Pouring herself a glass of milk she sculled it and walked back into the lounge as she saw Geoff wasn’t on the couch. She shrugged her shoulders before walking into her bedroom and stopping in her tracks.

“What are you doing in here?’ She questioned Geoff, leaning up against the door frame as Geoff got off her bed, closed the few steps over to her before pressing his lips up against hers as she looked stunned.

“What... the hell?’ came a voice as Belle pushed Geoff away and saw Aden standing there, mouth agape and anger surging through his body.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much Barbara, RR1, El, Carina.vanessa.Adellefan and yaz88 for continuing to read on. It seems that things are finally underway after much writing lol... so I hope you enjoy this and hope you guys had an awesome Christmas

Chapter Twenty Three ~ Lies, Lies and More Lies

Geoff stood outside Belle’s bedroom door, listening to her sobbing for the second day in a row. It had been two days since Geoff had kissed Belle and Belle and Aden had broken up because of it.

And Geoff was beginning to worry as Belle had locked herself in her room, not even coming out for meals, but he had heard her sneak out after everyone had gone to bed, grab her food and race back to her bedroom before Geoff could catch her.

For a pregnant woman, she was still pretty fast.

He sighed as he turned and walked away from her bedroom door and back into the lounge room as Irene looked up at him from the table with a sympathetic look.

“I didn’t mean to Irene,’ Geoff told her as she nodded and let him sit down opposite her. “I honestly thought for some reason she was my girlfriend...’ Geoff spoke sadly to his foster mother as Irene reached across, taking his hand in hers and smiling at him.

“Love, some things will get you confused like you accidentally think you and Belle were dating. Some things you can’t remember but eventually everything will slowly come back to you, just give it time love,’ Irene told him as he nodded.

“Where’s Annie?’ He asked as Irene went back to doing the books for the Diner.

“Annie has gone around to Ruby’s, some assignment they are working on together,’ Irene replied casually as she continued what she was doing. Geoff nodded before getting to his feet and walking into his bedroom as to leave Irene to get what she was doing finished.

Sitting down in front of his lap top, he moved the mouse as the screen lit up, revealing the Face Book page with the login details. Typing in his email address and his password he hit enter and waited as it loaded into his home page.

Clicking on the ‘What’s your status?’ he started typing before pressing the ‘post’ button and watching as it went live.

Geoff Campbell... is wishing Belle wouldn’t ignore him.

She sat in her room, wiping her red eyes and wet cheeks defiantly. She couldn’t bear to think of a life without Aden helping her through everything. Her pillow had wet patches from where she had been crying and the sleeve of her long shirt was also wet from continuously wiping the tears away from her cheeks.

She pushed herself up on her bed and looked at her large stomach, choking back a sob as her thoughts trailed back to two days ago.

“What... the hell?’ came Aden’s voice as Belle quickly pushed Geoff away and turned to see Aden standing at the window, where he must have just come in.

Belle turned, quickly pushing Geoff out the door and slamming it in his face. “Aden I...’

“What the hell was that Belle?’ Aden spat angrily as Belle took a step toward him, watching as he held his hand up.

“Aden... please listen,’ Belle begged as Aden shook his head before seeing the sadness in her eyes. Aden sighed before moving over to the bed and sitting down on the edge of the bed as Belle sat down next to him.

“I’m listening,’ Aden replied curtly as Belle took a deep breath.

“Geoff kissed me and I swear I... didn’t kiss him back. I think he got the impression that him and I are dating he’s... he’s going through some stuff and he’s getting mixed up but I don’t love him I love you,’ Belle spoke as tears stung her eyes and Aden looked down.

“Belle, I love you too but... I can’t do this I can’t... be with you while Geoff is still around,’ Aden replied sadly as Belle gasped, letting the tears roll down her cheeks.

Getting off the bed Aden started to walk back over to the window before stopping and turning around, closing the few steps between them as she met his gaze and letting him crash his lips up against hers as he cupped her face.

Feeling like time had stopped; Belle lived in the moment, for the moment as Aden then pulled back, wiping a single tear from her cheek. “Goodbye Belle,’ he whispered gently before leaving the same way he had entered.

She opened her eyes and looked around the room, so many memories had happened in this room, both good and bad, but now the bad were starting to overtake the good. Belle sniffled a couple of times before getting off her bed and walking over to her door, unlocking it and walking out into the lounge room.

“Hello darl, nice surprise I must say,’ Irene smiled as both Belle and Irene heard footsteps as Geoff came racing out of his bedroom, stopping in his tracks at the sight of Belle’s mangled hair and red eyes.

“I want to change my room, I need a change and I think it’s time,’ Belle replied sadly. “I want a change!’

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I've been so slack lately... I'm just trying to figure everything out!!!

Anyway... enjoy... I hope

Chapter Twenty Four ~ The First Kick

She smiled as she stared at her now empty bedroom and the old sheets lying on the floor with the paint sitting near the window. She didn’t even hear Irene come up behind her until the older woman put one hand on Belle’s shoulder.

“Are you sure you want to do this love?’ Irene asked as Belle turned to face her and nodded.

“It’s time for a change Irene and anyway... I never liked the green colour anyway, it’s too depressing,’ Belle smiled as Irene laughed and nodded.

“Alright love, at least you’ve chosen a decent colour, sky blue is nice,’ Irene replied as she squeezed past Belle and looked around the room.

“So where do we start?’ Irene asked with a grin.

Geoff walked along the street looking in all sorts of windows as he held bags full of stuff he had bought from various baby shops. He had only meant to buy a few things, but ended up getting carried away.

He stopped in front of a cafe as his phone began to ring loudly in his pocket. Struggling he moved all the bags in one hand into the other and reaching into his pocket, pulling out his phone before smiling as he saw the caller I.D.

“Hey Belle,’ He grinned as Belle spoke softly on the other end as he could hear Irene calling out that lunch was ready.

“Geoff can you get me some more body butter please, Wild Cherry but only go to The Body Shop please!’

“Sure Belle, I’ll be home in an hour, bye!’ Geoff replied with a laugh as Belle said her goodbye before hanging up.

Shaking his head he put his phone back in his pocket before transferring some bags back over into his free hand and moving on down the street to find the shop that Belle had just told him about.

Belle and Irene were sitting at the table finishing off lunch when Annie and Ruby came running down the stairs, both in bikini’s and a towel over their shoulder.

“Hey!’ Belle stated as Annie stopped in her tracks at the bottom of the stairs. “Isn’t that my bikini?’

A guilty smile crept across Annie’s lips as she quickly nodded as Belle grinned widely and shook her head.

“Well you may as well wear it, I can’t at the moment can I?’ Belle replied as Annie laughed before skipping over to her, planting a kiss on the side of her cheek.

“Thanks Belle, I'm off to the beach, see you later!’ she waved as she tore towards the French doors where Ruby was waiting.

“Have fun,’ Belle called out after them, but laughing as the door was slammed and running footsteps disappeared down the drive.

Once Irene knew it was just herself and Belle in the house she looked at Belle. “Love, can we talk?’

Belle was smiling as she looked up at Irene and nodded before picking up the bowl of fruit on the table in front of her and putting some more on her plate before picking up her fork.

“Love I’m worried about you, about both you and Geoff,’ Irene started as Belle stopped, mouth agape with a spoon full of fruit sitting just on the edge of her lips.

Letting the spoon fall back into the bowl Belle looked up at Irene, the smile gone from her lips. “Why, I’m fine I... I couldn’t be happier right now,’

“Love you are not fine okay, you’re... you’re seeing things you’re seeing people and...’ Irene stopped, getting to her feet and walking into the kitchen before walking back to the table and sitting the shoe box down in front of Belle. The exact same shoe box she was using to hide her tablets.

“You went through my stuff!’ Belle screamed as Irene crossed her arms over her chest and stood firmly as Belle looked up at the older woman with flamed red hair and a seriously mean expression.

“What have I told you about taking your medication Belle, it’s important to your health,’

“Oh Irene it’s just a few tablets,’ Belle mumbled as Irene frowned angrily at her before shaking her head.

“You don’t get it Belle, those tablets are helping you and not taking them may just wreck your recovery so I suggest you start taking them again!’ Irene bellowed before closing her eyes and taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down.

“Just take your tablets Belle,’ Irene spoke softly before turning and making her way towards the stairs as Belle just sat there, tears stinging her eyes as she felt a lump form in the back of her throat.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks had slowly passed by in the sleepy seaside town of Summer Bay, the brightly lit skies around the town made it look like a meteor shower as Belle stood at the window of her newly painted room.

She was now exactly four months pregnant and with the thought of there only being five months left until the baby was born was beginning to dawn on Belle, and she was scared.

She hadn’t seen Aden since they broke up, and to be honest she didn’t think she would see him for a while to come as she had heard that he had moved to the city for a while. But she didn’t realize how much she loved and missed him until now, standing there in her room rubbing her stomach gently.

She looked down at her ever growing stomach and smiled sweetly. “Well bub, it’s just you and me,’ she whispered gently as she suddenly felt a hard kick against her abdomen. Eyes widening and mouth agape in shock Belle screamed out for everyone to ‘come quickly’

Belle spun around as her door was swung open and Geoff, Irene and Annie came racing in to see what all the commotion was about.

“What in god’s name...’

“The baby kicked, the baby just kicked,’ Belle squealed in excitement as Geoff’s eyes widened and he raced over as Belle grabbed his hand and placed it where her own hand was only moments ago.

Geoff’s face lit up as another kick hit Belle’s stomach and he turned and began laughing as Annie and Irene soon joined in with placing their hands on Belle’s stomach.

“My god girlie, that baby has one hell of a kick,’ Irene grinned broadly as Geoff puffed his chest out proudly.

“I think it’s a boy, my baby definitely has a footie kick,’ He spouted as Belle playfully slapped him and chucked an ‘Oi’ in his direction.

“Or it could be a girl, she could play soccer,’ Belle giggled as Geoff pouted, pretending to be sad but nothing could make this night worse, nothing at all.

Thanks guys

:D

And yes I'm back hehe, finally things are falling into place... and this chapter delves into Ruby and Belle's feelings for one another, enjoy!!!

Chapter Twenty Five ~ The Bond We Share

She opened her eyes the next morning and yawned as she felt a stifled movement beside her and an arm position itself on her stomach. Belle smiled before rolling onto her back and looking at the blonde haired boy sleeping peacefully beside her.

“Geoff,” She whispered as she gently shook him as he groaned, keeping his eyes shut but speaking softly.

“Can’t a guy get some sleep around here,’ he mumbled as Belle giggled and shoved him a little harder.

“Wake up Geoff, it’s almost 10:00,’ She grinned as Geoff moaned while slowly opening and rubbing his eyes. “You need to go so I can get ready,”

“Come on Belle just a little longer...’

“No Geoffrey... I only said you could stay last night because you were so excited about the baby kicking that you didn’t want to leave,” Belle told him matter-of-factly as she started pushing Geoff as he grabbed the duvet tightly as Belle continued to laugh and giggle while trying to push him off the bed.

“Okay, Okay I’m going; just stop pushing,’ Geoff replied as he swung his legs over the side of the bed before pushing himself up and exiting Belle’s bedroom as she watched him disappear out of sight before smiling and turning back onto her side.

----------------------------------------------------------

After showering and dressing Belle walked into the lounge room as Geoff came rushing over to her and placed his hands on her stomach to see if the baby was kicking.

“Geoff...’ Belle spoke as Geoff looked up and she pushed his hand off her stomach before rolling her eyes. “Baby hasn’t kicked so please... get out of my bubble,’

Geoff also rolled his eyes and held his hands up in defeat. “I’m just excited that’s all it’s... It’s new to me,’

“Well hello it’s not like I specifically go out and get myself knocked up every week is it Geoff, so it’s new to me as well,’ Belle replied hastily as the smile left Geoff’s face and he nodded. Belle sighed and knew she had hit a spot, taking Geoff’s hand she led him over to the couch and they sat down, facing each other as Belle’s baby bump was clearly visible.

“Geoff that night we created something so... special and we... we’ve bonded in a way that no brother and sister would ever bond and I love you I... I do and I love this baby but... sometimes you can be pretty full on,’ Belle explained carefully, trying to find the right words to say to Geoff, but surprisingly Geoff nodded.

“I know Belle... I’m... I’m sorry I was just thinking of myself in this and not how this would be affecting you. I know how much your hurting over Aden right now and... And I’m still getting over Nicole and I guess I just wanted to... forget,’

“I know Geoff, but this...’ Belle said as she rested her hand on her plump stomach. “This is not the way!’

Geoff was just about to speak when Annie came bustling down the stairs, followed by Ruby, Xavier and Jai. “Hey Belle, Geoff,’ Annie grinned as Ruby waved, quickly grabbing Xavier’s hand and dragging him into the kitchen and Jai smiled at Geoff and Belle awkwardly.

“Hey... um, how... are you?’

Belle smiled with a small giggle and nodded.

“I’m good Jai, thank you for asking,’ Belle said as Jai smiled and nodded as Annie emerged from the kitchen and slipped her hand into his.

“Were going to the beach and then the Diner for lunch,’ Annie spoke, seeming very happy for the first time since finding out about the pregnancy.

“So I take it...’

Annie and Jai nodded and both looked at each other. “Yes, were back together,’ Annie spoke as Belle grinned and Geoff smiled, thrilled that his sister was happy again.

“Well you have fun,’ Belle replied as they both nodded and headed toward the kitchen door as Belle got to her feet and walked into the kitchen just as they were all about to exit.

“Ruby, can I talk to you for a minute?’ Belle asked as Ruby shot her a glare before nodding, letting go of Xavier’s hand and telling them she will catch up.

Once Annie, Jai and Xavier had disappeared down the path Belle walked out the back with Ruby hot on her tail and spun around angrily. “What is your problem?’

“Excuse me?’ Ruby spat crossing her arms over her chest as Belle scoffed.

“Don’t you dare... insult me, what... the hell is your problem with me?’ Belle was angry as she looked at Ruby and saw her look into the lounge room where Geoff was now watching television.

“Fine... you want to know my problem with you? I’ll tell you,’ Ruby took a step forward, getting right up in Belle’s face. “Your nothing but a using, manipulative little bitch, what... you use that poor boy in there to get a baby...’

“WHAT? Do you seriously think I used Geoff, I love him like my brother so don’t you DARE turn you’re jealousy around on me and our baby...’

Belle didn’t even see it coming as Ruby’s hand lifted and connected with the side of her cheek, sending Belle’s face flinging to one side. Clutching her cheek to try and get rid of the sting, Belle looked up at Ruby and saw pure anger, hatred and some sort of truth to Belle’s words.

Belle smiled. “Oh I get it... You’re in love with Geoff, ahhhh now it all makes sense,’ Belle grinned, a hint of satisfaction in her voice as Ruby looked down, refusing to meet her gaze.

“No that...’

“Yes... that’s exactly it. You cant stand the thought of me and Geoff being together because well... let’s face it – Rubes, Geoff hasn’t even looked at you since Nicole left last...’

She suddenly felt very hot, like her head was burning, her legs felt like jelly and Belle felt very dizzy. Before she could even say anything she collapsed forward as Ruby jumped back, clutching her hands over her mouth as Belle fell onto her stomach; unconscious.

“GEOFF...’ Ruby screamed. “CALL AN AMBULANCE,’

Thanks so much guys... You'll be happy to know that there is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge clue in this chapter... you'll know it when you see it hehe

enjoy

Chapter Twenty Six ~ Friend or Foe?

It had been three days and still Belle hadn’t woken up. Rachel had explained to Geoff, Irene and Annie that she will wake up, her body was just repairing itself from the fall on her stomach.

So... for three days Geoff had stayed by Belle’s side, holding her hand and refusing to leave until she woke up. Ruby had stopped by to see if anything had changed and Geoff had taken that time to ask her a series of questions of what they were talking about but Ruby would just make excuses that she had to be somewhere and would leave without another word.

Geoff was asleep when Belle began to stir, moving gently and slowly opening her eyes, trying to roll to the left, but stopping when she felt another hand holding hers. Shaking her hand, she startled Geoff out of his slumber as he looked around groggily and then saw Belle awake, staring at him.

“Belle... oh thank god!’ The relief in Geoff’s voice made Belle smile, making her happy to know people still loved and worried about her. Her mind travelling back to the fight she had with Ruby and falling on her stomach as she passed out, the smile faded and panic erupted through her body.

“The baby?’ she asked as Geoff smiled and squeezed her hand.

“Is fine, one tough cookie according to Rachel,’ Belle replied as Belle let out a sigh of relief and relaxed her body.

“Thank god,’ Belle replied as Geoff then frowned. “What?’ Belle asked as she looked at Geoff, seeing him looking at her, or her face for some odd reason.

“Belle, you have a pretty bad bruise on your face well... on your left cheek at least,’

“WHAT?’ Belle screamed as she saw a mirror sitting next to her bed, picking it up and seeing the purple bruise from where Ruby had slapped her, in the shape of a hand. “That... bitch!’

“Belle what happened between you and Ruby?’ Geoff asked as Belle looked up at him and sighed.

“You’d better sit down!’

Ruby, Xavier, Jai and Annie were all sitting at one of the tables in the Diner. Annie had just gotten off the phone to Geoff and was happy that Belle was awake.

“Did Geoff say much?’ Ruby asked as Annie shook her head.

“No, he said he was going home to get some trashy magazines for Belle and some clothes because they’re keeping her in for one more night, but apart from that he didn’t say much just that she was going to be ok,’

Ruby nodded. “What about the baby?’

“Baby is strong and healthy" Annie replied with a grin as Jai reached his hand across and entwined her hand in with his. Annie blushed slightly before looking at Jai and smiling broadly and mouthing an ‘I love you’ to him to which he grinned.

Ruby watched them and then looked at Xavier who was also watching them and sighed before closing her eyes and thinking about Geoff. “Guys I have to go, Charlie wants me home early, cya,’ Ruby said getting to her feet as Annie waved and watched Ruby take off out the door.

----------------------------------------------

She walked up the path towards the back door and took a deep breath. Making sure she had no hair sticking out she brushed her boho dress down and made her way up to the door. She was just about to knock on the wooden surface as it swung open and Geoff was standing there, looking a little shocked to see her.

“Ruby...’

“Geoff, hey I...’

“... Ruby what’d you want?’

Ruby saw Geoff was angry and looked down at her feet. “She told you...’

‘...Told me... Ruby you called her a using, manipulative bitch... you accused her of using me just for a baby...’

‘...Geoff you cant see it ok but she is using y...’

‘...No... Ruby. No she’s not, and you had no.. no god damn right to hit her but you know who is using someone... YOU!’

“What?’ Ruby choked as Geoff just looked at her. “Geoff... what are you talking about?’

Geoff shook his head in disgust. “What, you don’t remember your boyfriend... Xavier. What... are you only with him to try and make me jealous...’

‘...No Geoff I’m not...’

‘...I don’t believe you and from now on you stay the hell away from me, and Belle...’ Geoff said coldly before shutting the door on Ruby, leaving her standing there, a wave of emotions racing through her body.

Belle was sitting up, propped up by pillows and reading one of the hospital trashy magazines that Geoff had bought in before he left for her to read. She was getting bored and she was sick of reading so, closing the magazine she threw it at her feet and reached across to the table sitting beside her bed, picking up her ipod which Geoff had been listening to since she had come in and put the head phones into her ears.

Switching it on she let the music take over her mind, humming to her favourite song ‘All The Same by the Sick Puppies’ and closing her eyes.

A sudden slamming of the door made Belle jump as she shot her eyes open and saw Ruby standing next to her bed, tears in her eyes but anger forming. Taking the head phone out of her ears, Belle looked at the angry, broken girl. “Ruby...’

‘...You win – okay. I am, in love with Geoff and now... now he hates me because of you...’ Tears rolled down Ruby’s cheeks as Belle suddenly felt sorry for her.

‘... I’m sorry, I’m so sorry for hurting you,’ Ruby sobbed as Belle sighed, reaching over and taking Ruby’s hand in hers.

“I’ll talk to Geoff and it’s not your fault. I have memory problems and when something comes back to me I black out, I’m on medication but the memory loss may be permanent, but you need to do the right thing by Xavier and end it if you really feel so strongly for Geoff,’ Belle explained gently as Ruby wiped her eyes and nodded.

“Thank you, thank you so much Belle,’ Ruby replied as Belle smiled and nodded at her sympathetically.

thanks so much guys.... sorry its taking so long.... but hopefully updates will be regular again

:D

Chapter Twenty Seven ~ Visitor...

Belle had been let out of hospital the next day as promised, and the promise she had made to Ruby was kept as well. The conversation with Geoff didn’t go to well to begin with but after Geoff’s yelling and Belle’s ‘calm downs’ they had settled into a calm, settled talk.

Belle had talked and Geoff had listened, and after wards, Geoff had called Ruby.

Belle was sitting in her room later that night when her phone began to ring loudly. Reaching across the bed, she grabbed her cell from the bedside table and pressed the green button and bought the phone up to her ear.

“Hello...’

‘...Belle, it’s Nicole... I’m down at the beach... can you meet me?’

“What?’ Belle asked as she quickly jumped off her bed and looked out her window, looking down along the sandy beach to see if she could find Nicole. “What...’

‘...Please?’

Belle sighed before turning away from the window and slipping her feet into the bright orange flat shoes in front of her whilst still on the phone to Nicole. “Fine... ten minutes!’

She quickly hung up and grabbed her ‘Emily the Strange’ shoulder bag and racing over to her mirror, checking her hair and make-up before walking out of her room and stopping as she saw Geoff and Ruby walking through the back door, holding hands.

A smile crept across Belle’s lips as Ruby blushed and looked down at her feet. “I’d say congrats are in order,’ Belle grinned as Geoff smiled and nodded and Ruby looked up at Belle and mouthed a ‘thank you’

Belle nodded. “Well I’m heading out for a little bit so have fun...’ Belle waved as she walked past Ruby and Geoff and out the door they had just entered.

------------------------------------------------------

She walked down onto the beach and looked down the long stretch before her, seeing no sign of anyone, turning she looked the other way and saw a pair of bare feet only just visible from the sand dunes. Taking in a deep breath she headed toward the feet, climbing her way up the sand dunes and finally coming face to face with Nicole.

“So Geoff’s not lying... you really are pregnant...’ Nicole said as she got to her feet and stood opposite Belle who was glaring at her.

“What are you doing back here Nic?’ Belle asked as Nicole shrugged and bent down, picking up her Gucci six inch high heels and looking back at Belle.

“I wanted to see you and Geoff...’

‘... Oh no you don’t Nicole, the only reason you will see Geoff is if your here to get back with him but even I don’t think he would take you back after what you did to him,’ Belle spat as Nicole sighed and nodded.

“Your angry... I don’t blame you really...’

‘... Well thank god you don’t because honestly you have no one to blame bar yourself Nicole,’ Belle replied just as quickly, crossing her arms over her chest as the growing bump protruded from her stomach. “What’d you want Nicole?’

Sitting on the couch, Geoff wrapped his arms around Ruby and felt her snuggle into him with a grin on her face. “This is nice,’ Ruby spoke as Geoff nodded and kissed the top of her hair.

“Yeah, it is,’ Geoff replied as Ruby looked up at him.

“Geoff?’

‘...Yeah?’

“If Nicole ever came back, and wanted you back would you take her back?’ She saw Geoff look down at her and shrug.

“I’d like to say no but I’m not sure I can I mean... I don’t know... but if she came back and we were together and I wanted to get back with her, would you be ok with it?’

Ruby gave a half-hearted smile and also shrugged. “No... but you and Nic have history and I’d accept that,’ Geoff smiled at her reply and brushed her cheek before leaning down and placing a soft kiss on her lips, feeling relieved as she returned the kiss.

‘... So I finally realized after reading Geoff’s posts on facebook that I never stopped loving him and... And I know it’s been a while but I really miss hanging out with you and, Annie and I miss my home and dad and I just want to come home but... I’m not welcome here anymore,’ Nicole finally finished as Belle looked at her, a sympathetic look crossing her features.

“So... So why did you cheat of Geoff in the first place?’ Belle asked, a little more than curious to find out what goes on in Nicole’s head.

“Come on Belle, he’s a rock star and he’s also hot and a little wild... I guess Geoff lost that tiny, little bit of a wild streak that he had and... well that day that guy at school wouldn’t take no for an answer... Geoff was like a bad boy warning the others off ‘his’ girl! I missed his wild side and was drawn to Liam ‘Rocker boy’ Murphy’

Belle chuckled before shaking her head as Nicole also giggled. “I just want my life back... and I want to see dad again?’

Belle’s smile faded and she looked at Nicole who was staring out at the ocean playing wildly with the sand. “Nic, Roman wont be back for another six months!’

Nicole shot a glance at Belle and worry etched her features.

“Why?"

Belle gulped, she obviously hadn’t been informed about her father and as always... it was up to Belle to say something.

“Roman went back to the SAS after you left...’

thanks guys.... well were getting closer

:D.... 12 chapters to go.... :P

Chapter Twenty Eight ~ Seeing a Ghost

They walked slowly along the path towards the house, up the path they saw the yellow convertible still sitting in the drive, un-touched and un-moved. Nicole pulled out the front door key as they reached the grey door and slid the key into the lock before turning it and pushing the door open.

Belle heard the creak of the door and slowly followed Nicole inside the house, looking around as white sheets covered the furniture, making the house look hundreds of years old.

“Are you ok?’ Belle asked as Nicole took in every inch of the room before her before turning around and looking at Belle.

“I guess it’s just... different,’

“White sheets covering every inch of the lounge will do that to a place,’ Belle smiled as Nicole chuckled.

“So how far along are you?’ Nicole asked as Belle looked down at her large bump. Belle smiled before rubbing her stomach in a circular motion.

“Four months, and one day... I’ll be going for my 18 week scan in exactly thirteen days and Geoff is a little more than excited to find out if it’s a girl or...’ Seeing the sad look on Nicole’s face Belle stopped. ‘... I’m sorry...’

‘... No it’s ok I... I was just thinking that, that could’ve been me if I hadn’t of cheated on Geoff,’

Belle nodded before walking up to Nicole and taking her hand in hers. “I’m sorry...’

‘... No it’s not your fault I bought this on myself um... listen can you not... say anything... to anyone about me being back it’s just... Liam doesn’t know where I am and with me still being a rock stars girlfriend... with people talking it... it won’t take long for the press to find out,’ Nicole’s eyes were begging as Belle took a deep breath before slowly nodding, getting a shock when the blonde frame bought her into a tight hug.

“Ok,’

Two Weeks Later

No one knew that Nicole was back in the Bay, no one knew that Belle had secretly been bringing shopping bags full of food, liquid, toiletries and all the necessary things to Roman and Nicole’s house so the blonde didn’t have to go out and be seen, and no one knew that Belle had been carrying this secret.

Being pregnant had bought out many things for Belle; one of those things was being able to hide things a lot better than what she used to do. Although she had received many phone calls from Liam, along with text messages asking Belle is she knew where Nicole was, she had stuck to her word and not told anyone.

Liam Murphy had even gone as far to get a hold of Geoff and at first, accuse him of stealing Nicole from him but after Geoff’s own abusive words, had backed off and not bothered the 18 year old boy again.

Nicole’s sudden disappearance had even reached the world-wide news papers, some even going as far to say that the 18 year old girl had been kidnapped in a ploy to get money off the rocker himself.

Nicole sat in the lounge room of the house she once shared with her father and called home, scanning the contents sprawled on the front of the news paper and grinned. Her plan had worked.

Just over a week ago, Nicole had rang the news paper, pretending to be A cousin of Nicole Franklin's and had told the press she had spotted the girl in Italy, leaving some rich man’s mansion looking highly pleased with herself. She had even gone as far to send some fake photo’s and within two days the news had spread around the world in magazine’s and even on television.

But Nicole knew, she had to come clean at some point, she just wasn’t ready.

A gentle tap on the front door made Nicole jump before a small voice echoed through the door. “Nicole, it’s Belle,’

Jumping off the couch, Nicole made her way over to the front door, and sighed in relief as Belle shot through the door, shoving the latest day’s news paper in Nicole’s arms. “Read it!’

Nicole’s eyes scanned the front page of the article and gasped, her eyes widening as she looked up at Belle. “They think I’m dead?’

Geoff’s eyes scanned the front of the news paper over and over again, not able to believe what he was reading.

Nicole Franklin Dead?

In recent news of Nicole Franklin’s mysterious disappearance only two days after Liam Murphy left for Philadelphia on tour to promote his new album about new fiancé Nicole, news has spread about her appearance being seen in Italy to be false.

Most recent sources have told us that Nicole Franklin may be dead, with no one back in her home town of Summer Bay hearing from her and rocker boyfriend and fiancé Liam failing contact with her, it seems that Nicole is either in hiding... or dead!

“Geoff, love if you don’t hurry up your going to be late for Belle’s ultrasound and I know how much you’ve been waiting to see the baby again,’ Irene spoke as she took the last of the stairs and walked over to Geoff who was sitting at the kitchen table and pat his shoulders a couple of times.

“Yeah ah... just give me a second to put my shoes on,’ Geoff replied, jumping off the seat and racing into his room as Irene looked at the front cover of the news paper and sighed.

----------------------------------------

She lay on the bed with her top up, revealing the now large bump as the same nurse named Alyce squirted the gel onto her stomach. Reaching her hand out, Geoff slid his hand into hers and squeezed gently as she smiled at him, hoping and praying that everything would be ok with the baby.

Moving the x-ray monitor around Belle’s bump, every watched the screen behind the nurse moving as the machine also moved. For a moment, everything was silent but then a strong heart beat sounded throughout the room and everyone’s face lit up in excitement.

“Would you like to know the sex of the baby?’ Alyce asked as Belle and Geoff looked at one another and both nodded in agreement.

“Yes... yes please,’ Belle replied as Alyce nodded and began moving the monitor around Belle’s stomach again, slowly pointing to the screen.

“There you can see the baby’s head and arms, and down here are the legs and... well congratulations guys, your having a boy,’

“Oh my god... were having a boy,’ Geoff blurted out, obliviously happy with the news he had just been told, Belle was giggling as Irene grinned broadly.

“Just you wait until Annie is told,’ Irene spoke through laughter.

She listened as the phone rang once, twice and a third time before a voice spoke a ‘hello city news’ on the other end.

“Hello may I speak to the editor please, this is Nicole Franklin and I certainly am NOT dead!’

They were walking along the beach, both looking at their individual scans of the baby which they were told was happy, healthy and a damn great kicker.

Belle grinned as she looked up toward Geoff, only to see him staring straight ahead, a ghostly white color. Quickly, Belle turned and followed his gaze, only to see Nicole further up the beach, a phone against her ear and looking straight at Geoff and Belle, a frozen look of horror also displaying her features.

thanks guys

:)

Chapter Twenty Nine ~ I’m Sorry, So Sorry

She was frozen, staring back at him and from meters away she could feel the awkwardness radiating from his body. She watched Belle tense up and that’s when she turned and ran up the beach, trying to get as far away from the one person she wasn’t ready to see, the one person she hadn’t prepared herself for; Geoff Campbell.

She kept running, she could hear Belle yelling after Geoff and she instantly knew that Geoff was running after her, so she did the only thing in a whim she could do, turning a sharp left she headed straight for the bushes and ploughed through them as a branch whipped up against her cheek.

She whimpered as the pain stung her cheek bone but kept running, for little did anyone know but she knew the bushes quite well and could make it back to her house in only minutes.

No sooner had she ran into the bushes, she was running through the edging and up the path toward her house, pulling her keys out of her rocket she held them tightly to her chest along with her phone and seeing the bright yellow convertible parked in the drive way, still un-touched.

Fumbling with her key as she tried to find the right one, she dropped them. Cursing herself as she bent down and picked them up, finally finding the right one and slamming the key into the lock and pushing the door open.

Pulling the keys out she quickly slammed the door and stumbled with the lock before flicking it over, panting she slid down the door, letting her keys and phone slip from her grasp and hit the floor beside her before breaking down into small sobs and running her hands through her blonde curls.

Belle was sitting on the couch at home when Geoff finally walked through the kitchen door and as she looked up she saw that he was still a ghostly pale white, but now he had small cuts and bruises over different parts of his body and he was sweating; profusely.

“Are you ok?’ Belle asked climbing off the couch but struggling a little as she was now half way through her pregnancy.

“Was that real?’ Geoff asked as he looked at Belle, his eyes asking her if he was crazy or if he really did see what he think he had seen.

“Ok, you’d better come with me,’ Belle replied as she grabbed his hand and began dragging him back out the door he had just entered through.

----------------------------------------------------------

They stood outside the house with the yellow convertible still parked in the drive way. Geoff looked at Belle a little confused and Belle reached down and took his hand in hers. “Come on,’ she spoke softly as she began walking up the drive way, Geoff following.

They passed the car and made the tiny journey up the path to the front door where they stopped, once again Geoff turned and looked at Belle who took a deep breath before knocking. “Nic... it’s Belle...’

She heard the knock on the door and froze, holding her breath and slowly, very slowly looking up from the bottom step in which she had been sitting on for the last half an hour or so. “Nic... it’s Belle...’

Nicole’s breath escaped her without her even knowing it, carefully, shakily she held onto the banister and pulled herself up, making her way to the front door and flicking the lock before hesitantly pulling the door open.

Standing there before her, holding onto Belle’s hand was the same person she had seen on the beach earlier, the person she had escaped; the person who probably thought she was a ghost.

“N-Nic...’ his voice was no more than a hoarse whisper as tears brimmed Nicole’s eyes. “is that... that really y-you?’

“Yes...’ she replied with a delicate whisper.

“I’ll leave you guys to... talk,’ Belle replied as she let go of Geoff’s hand and made her way past Nicole and toward the kitchen.

“You’d better come in,’ Nicole replied as she hastily wiped her eyes and stood aside so Geoff could enter the house.

Reluctantly; he did.

Thanks for all your amazing comments, and oooooo I have more readers back :D

Hope you all like.... 10 chapters to go and its all over :lol:

Chapter Thirty ~ And the War Begins

She sat in the kitchen and finished off another cup of black coffee, her fifth one since bringing Geoff over to see Nicole. They had been in the lounge room talking ever since and Belle really needed to use the toilet.

See, people had told Belle that being pregnant was the best thing in the world but Belle didn’t see that. Constant heart burn, having to pee all the time, aching back and feet; this was the worst feeling for Belle.

Getting up from the table she put her empty cup in the sink before walking into the lounge as Geoff looked up as Nicole turned and also looked at Belle. ‘Sorry guys, pregnant girl needs to pee,’

Nicole giggled and nodded as Belle walked past them and started walking up the stairs before reaching the top and sneaking a look at Geoff and Nicole. They were sitting quite closely on the couch, holding hands and whispering softly to one another. Belle sighed before making her way towards her destination; to empty her bladder.

She hung up the phone again as panic rose up her throat, running her hands through her hair as she dialled the number again, getting the same message as the last three times she had called him.

I’m sorry, the person you are calling has their mobile switched off

Ruby growled in frustration before trying the number once more, getting the same message once again.

Getting to her feet she slipped the phone into her pocket before making her way through the busy Diner and up to the counter to pay for her lunch. Handing over the money she thanked Leah for a great meal and told her to ‘keep the change’ before turning and heading over to the door and bumping straight into Annie and Jai.

“Oh hi R...’

‘...Annie had you seen Geoff?’ Ruby cut her off as Annie shook her head in her defence.

Annie wasn’t too pleased with Geoff and Ruby getting together, especially since Ruby was supposed to be her best friend and she didn’t even tell Annie about it, and especially since she and Jai had found out Ruby had only been using Xavier. “No...’

Ruby heard the coldness in Annie’s voice and frowned before looking at Jai who, as usual was standing right beside Annie, but unlike Jai and Annie; they were holding hands... something the old Jai and Annie wouldn’t have done in public.

“Is everything ok?’

“I don’t know Rubes... you tell me, actually don’t tell me because frankly I don’t want to know,’ Annie replied angrily, pushing past Ruby and dragging Jai straight past her as well.

Stomping her feet, Ruby stormed out of the Diner, huffing with anger as she left.

“I know and I feel the same but... I have to talk to Ruby,’ Belle heard Geoff say as she made her way back down the stairs, glad that she didn’t hold on any longer, and relieved that her bladder was so much lighter.

“Ok I can understand that, I’ll wait,’ she heard Nicole reply.

“Wait for what?’ Belle asked as both Geoff and Nicole turned and looked at Belle who stepped off the last step and looked at them both.

“Were getting back together,’ Geoff replied as Belle looked from Geoff to Nicole and back to Geoff as her features darkened.

“Geoff, can I talk to you outside?’ Belle crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eye brow before walking straight to the front door and pulling it open as Geoff got up from the couch and reluctantly followed her outside.

As soon as Geoff had closed the door Belle spun around and angrily looked at him. “What are you doing Geoff, how could you do this to Ruby?’ She spat, surprising herself by sticking up for Ruby.

“I... I like her Belle I do but... I... I love Nicole,’ Geoff tried to reason with his foster sister and the mother of his child.

“So your willing to go back to her after what she did to you... God Geoff are you really that stupid I mean... you cant expect to still be in love with her after a year and a half...’ Belle’s voice trailed off and she felt suddenly very dizzy as she gripped onto the stone wall for support. ‘... all I’m trying to say is, it’s not healthy to be still pining for her after so long,’

“Belle... I love you... I do and I love Nicole but... I don’t love Ruby and it’s not fair to be in a relationship that I thought I wanted but don’t,’

Belle sighed. “Ok, I guess your doing the right thing by talking to her first instead of just cheating which I’ve been all too familiar with so... Ok,’ nodding, Belle looked back up at him before dropping her arms back to her side and then she made an ‘O’ shape with her mouth.

“I guess now is the time to... talk,’ she said pointing past Geoff as he turned around and came face to face with Ruby.

Archived