Two Sides To Every Story

Guest matticus01

sorry its taking so long for me to update.... but work is hectic... and you try doing 4 am starts haha

anyway, enjoy

Chapter Eleven ~ Nothin’ but a Skank

She looked at the bright red numbers shining back at her and sighed as it read 2:37 AM on her alarm clock. Rolling onto her back, she stared up at the ceiling, only just noticing how high it actually was.

Moaning under her breath she pushed herself up, resting her back against the bed head and leaned over, switching the light on before picking up the book that was perched underneath the lamp on her bedside table.

Opening the book to the page where she had it slightly folded over, she began to read, scanning her eyes across the page as she tried to take in the words in front of her. She found herself reading the same line a third time over and groaned in frustration as she slammed the book shut and put it back in its original spot.

A sudden movement outside her open window made her jump before a leg, followed by a head climbed through, smiling that smile at her as a grin appeared on her face.

“Aden,’ Belle whispered as she watched him struggle to keep upright, keeping a hold of her bedside table for support as he finally pulled himself into the room and stood up and looked at her.

“Hey gorgeous,’ Aden replied, keeping his voice in a low whisper so that he wouldn’t wake anyone up.

“What are you doing here? I thought you hated me?’ Belle asked as Aden walked the two footsteps over to the bed and sat down on the edge.

“I don’t hate you Belle, I could never hate you!’ Aden replied back, leaning across the bed and stroking her hand gently with a smile playing his lips. “I’ve missed you,’

“Aden,’ Belle emphasized his name as she grinned broadly and shuffled across the bed, closing the space between them. “I’ve missed you too. I hate fighting with you,’

“I hate fighting with you too,’ Aden replied as he and Belle looked one another in the eyes, before Aden leaned in, closing the gap between then, placing a soft, tender, gentle kiss upon Belle’s lips, sending electricity down through her body.

Pulling away after a moment, Belle smiled and looked at Aden. “Stay with me, stay tonight, please?’

Aden nodded as Belle shuffled back across the bed, pulling the duvet back up over her chest as Aden also climbed under the duvet, moving closer to her and slipping one hand over her stomach, just missing her baby bump as Belle entwined her fingers through his and held his arm closer to the top of her chest.

She smiled as Aden kissed her neck and then her hair as she closed her eyes, feeling safe and loved as she finally drifted off into a deep slumber.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The sun shone through her bedroom window as the breeze blew gently against the curtains the next morning. Belle was the first to open her eyes as she looked at the clock, yawning as it read 8:42 AM.

She smiled as she felt a gentle movement in the space beside her, and his arms cuddle her closer to him before he let out a small snore and she giggled and moaned. “Why are you such a morning person?’ he moaned as Belle turned over so she was facing him, placing tender kisses all over his face as he began to laugh before letting his eyes creep open seeing, some wild and mangled hair and her beautiful face grinning back at him.

“That’s it,’ he yelled. “Your gonna get it now,’ he laughed as he started tickling Belle and she began to laugh hysterically as she rolled onto her back and Aden climbed on top of her before she quickly yelled out “Aden be careful!’ as both of them stopped just as quickly.

Belle moved up the bed so she was now resting her back against the bed head once again and looked at Aden who looked shocked at her outburst. “I’m pregnant!’ she whispered as his eyes widened and he moved across the bed before jumping to his feet.

“What... Who’s is it?’ he stumbled as Belle lowered her head before slowly glancing at him.

“Geoff’s,’

Aden scoffed before running his hands through his hair. “Bible Boy’s... YOU SLEPT WITH BIBLE BOY?’ he screamed as tears suddenly appeared in Belle’s eyes and she nodded.

“I’m leaving...’ he screamed as tears fell down Belle’s cheeks and she began to move across the bed to stop him, grabbing his arm. “Aden please...’

“YOU’RE NOTHIN’ BUT A SKANK BELLE...’ he screamed at her before climbing out of the window as Belle just sat there in complete shock at Aden’s last words to her.

He awoke as the sun streamed through the venetian blinds, casting golden strips along the floor along with the bottom half of his bed. Pulling the duvet aside he climbed out of bed, slipping a clean pair of boxers on, and a pair of jeans before leaving his room.

Trudging his way down the stairs he heard screaming coming from Belle’s room. Racing down the rest of the stairs he ran towards her room, hearing crying and a sudden ‘Aden please’ before he entered her room and saw her at her bedroom window, staring out it.

“Belle...’ Geoff spoke as Belle spun around, tears streaming down her cheeks as she ran over to him and slamming into him as she hugged him tightly and began to sob uncontrollably as her whole body started to shake.

“Ssshhh Belle,’ Geoff whispered, wrapping his muscular arms around her small, shaking frame as he hugged her gently. “You’ll be ok. I’m here, I’m not going anywhere,’ he told her softly as she continued to sob into his bare chest.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much guys

:D

And RR1 oh gooooood 4 am is bad lol.... but its money in my pocket :)

Enjoy....

Chapter Twelve ~ A Note From Nic

After finally getting Belle to calm down and have a shower, Geoff was sitting at the kitchen table eating some toast when Annie came skipping down the stairs in a flowing white strapless dress and a pair of thongs, her hair tied in a pony tail.

“Morning!’ she chirped as Geoff nodded, finishing the toast in his mouth before replying with a “Morning Annie,’

Annie skipped into the kitchen, pouring herself a bowl of cereal before getting a spoon from the draw and making her way to sit with Geoff.

“Was that Belle crying before?’ Annie asked, grabbing the milk and pouring that into her bowl as Geoff nodded.

“Yep,’ he simply replied as he finished off his toast and got to his feet. “I’m gunna go for a surf,’ he replied as Annie nodded and watched him leave the house.

Moments later Irene came trudging down the stairs as Belle came out of the bathroom, fully dressed and drying her wet hair with a towel.

“Belle love, have you taken your tablet this morning?’ Irene asked as Belle shook her head and sat at the table, picking up a piece of dry toast and taking a bite from it as it was the only thing she could handle at the moment due to the morning sickness.

“Not yet,’ Belle replied as she watched Irene walk into the kitchen before re-appearing moments later and sitting a tablet down in front of Belle along with a glass of water. “Take it now darl, please,’ she asked her foster daughter as Belle rolled her eyes but took the tablet, swallowing it with a glass of water before opening her mouth and lifting her tongue to show Irene.

“Good girl!’ Irene replied, exiting back into the kitchen once more as Belle looked at Annie and smiled, Annie smiling back happily.

He sat on the beach with the note in his hands, reading it over and over again. He had found it early this morning when he was getting a glass of water. It had been slipped under the kitchen door and had Geoff’s name written on the front of the envelope in Nicole’s writing.

He read the note again.

Dear Geoffrey,

I’m writing you this note because I can’t do it anymore. I can’t be with you so this is goodbye Geoff. I’ve left Summer Bay with Liam and we're catching a plane to Paris to be together, because he makes me happy now.

I wish you all the best in the future and hope you will move on one day and be as happy as I now am with Liam.

I’m sorry I had to tell you this way, which is one reason I had been avoiding you for the last few weeks since the party. I couldn’t find a way to tell you it was over, for good!

Please do not try to contact me as I have changed my number.

Love

Nicole

Tears in his eyes, he let them fall before shaking his head and wiping them away just as quickly. He didn’t make her happy anymore, so she had moved out of the Bay to be with Liam; Liam Murphy.

He couldn’t believe this was happening to him, how he could have been so wrong about things, believing that he and Nic were happy together.

He pulled out his mobile and searched his phone book for her number once more, pressing the dial tone and bringing it up to his ear.

‘I’m sorry, the number you have called has been disconnected. Please check the number, and try again’

Geoff sighed; she certainly meant what she had said. No wonder he couldn’t get a hold of her. He shoved his phone back in his pocket and got to his feet, folding the note carefully and placing that in the back pocket of his jeans before starting to make his way back up the beach.

Later that night

The party was in full swing as he walked around looking for her, he couldn’t find her anywhere but finally he stumbled across her, further down the beach; sitting by herself with an empty cup in her hands.

“Belle,’ he called out, making his way toward her as she turned and looked at him before returning her gaze back out at the ocean.

Geoff took a seat beside her, pulling the note out from his back pocket and handing it to her. “What’s this?’ She asked, confused as Geoff held it before her.

“A letter from Nic, she left the Bay with Liam Murphy, changed her number and went to Paris to be with him, in the process dumping me,’ Geoff said as Belle took the note from his grasp, opening it and reading it before looking back at him.

“Geoff, I’m so sorry,’ she said after she had read it, folding the note back over and handing it back to him as she lowered her head and rubbed her stomach gently.

“Aden called me a skank today,’ Belle whispered as tears welled up in her eyes but she refused to let them spill.

“Is that why you were crying this morning?’ Geoff asked as Belle turned her gaze back to him and nodded.

Geoff sighed and placed a protective arm around her shoulders, pulling her into him as she let herself be comforted.

“Boys suck!’ Belle sighed as Geoff nodded in agreement.

“Girls suck even more,’ Geoff replied as Belle let slip a giggle.

“Yep! She said as they both just sat there, staring at the ocean, its calmness not doing anything to sooth them.

8 Weeks Pregnant

Another two weeks had slowly passed by, most of it a blur for both Belle and Geoff. Belle hadn’t heard from Aden since her called her a skank in her room that morning and Geoff had still been hung up on Nicole leaving him for Liam Murphy.

The only good thing in both their lives was Irene, Annie and the ever growing baby in Belle’s stomach. With a now visible bump, people were staring to notice that she was gaining weight, and she had bought more new clothes then she could afford.

And being a skinny girl, of course she was bound to start showing at some time, but now being two months pregnant; her baby bump was definitely visible.

It was like a morning routine these days, get out of the shower and head straight into her room, slip on a pair of pants and a bra before looking in the mirror and rubbing her stomach. Standing side on, she looked huge, but it wasn’t a fat huge, it was baby huge.

Belle sighed, she didn’t know how much longer she could keep telling people she had just put on weight, because she wasn’t bigger anywhere else, only in her lower abdomen.

And of course, people who have already had a baby would know the difference between the weight bump and a baby bump.

Turning front on, Belle kept her gaze firmly on the round bump in the mirror, she was only two months gone and already she felt like a whale.

She picked up another new top, a long sleeve grey one and slipped it over her figure as it hung loosely off her frame, once again covering her bump before picking up a pair of jeans and slipping them on, doing up the button and zip before looking in the mirror again.

She sighed, she was going to have to start telling people, another two or so weeks and she would have no choice in the matter. Scrunching her hair into wavy curls she slipped on a pair of black flats and exited her room.

It was now or never, and she was choosing now to start telling people that she was going to be having a baby.

Thanks guys

this chapter... has a twist of what is kind of going on... whether you can figure it out... hehe... enjoy

Chapter Thirteen ~ Spreading the News

“Oh my god, Congratulations to the both of you!’ Leah hugged Belle tightly as she hugged her friend back; Geoff standing next to her as Colleen waited her turn to hug Belle.

“I knew there was a reason you were asking all the questions,’ Leah grinned broadly as Belle then hugged Colleen as the older, shorter woman expressed how much she would love Belle’s baby.

“Yeah, I was in shock so didn’t know what to do,’ Belle smiled as she looked at Geoff as he was also grinning excitedly.

“Well you certainly kept it quiet,’ Colleen butted in as Geoff and Belle looked at each other, both rolling their eyes before beginning to laugh.

“Yeah we didn’t want to tell people just yet, until we knew everything was ok,’ Belle lied, but kept the grin firmly set on her face as Leah nodded.

“Well I’m so happy for the both of you, how did Irene and Annie take it?’ Colleen asked as Leah rolled her eyes and excused herself as she had some customers to attend to.

“Um, they were a bit shocked, but they’re happy now,’ Belle replied as Geoff also excused himself to go and talk to Jai, Ruby and Xavier who were staring at them weirdly.

“Hey guys,’ Geoff grinned as Ruby smiled at him.

“Hey Geoffrey, What’s going on?’ Ruby asked as Geoff sat down next to Jai and looked over at Belle who was still getting her ear talked off from Colleen.

“Belle’s pregnant, with my baby,’ Geoff told them, ecstatic about finally being allowed to tell people about the pregnancy.

“What?’ Ruby stuttered, who had just taken a sip of her orange juice, as she almost choked on it, coughing and spluttering before looking at Geoff with a pang of jealousy. “How far along is she?’

“Two months today,’ Geoff grinned, turning and looking at Belle again as Ruby also looked over at Belle and who looked over at them, seeing Ruby glaring at her.

“Congrats Geoff,’ Xavier chimed in, seeing Ruby glaring at Belle before turning and looking back at Geoff. “Were happy for you, both of you,’ he said as Jai nodded and pet Geoff on the back with a huge grin on his face.

“Yeah congrats mate, no wonder Annie’s been walking around like she was on the moon,’ he laughed as Geoff joined in and nodded.

“Thanks,’ he replied as Belle called out to him. “I’ve got to go, were going to see Kirsty and Miles and Martha as well before we head home,’ Geoff replied jumping to his feet and waving to his friends before making his way back over to Belle.

Once Geoff and Belle had left the Diner, Ruby looked at Xavier and Jai, mouth a gape. “I cant believe it, Belle’s having a baby...’

They were walking along the beach, heading home. Belle had slipped her flats off and had them in her hand as the water lapped at her feet; Geoff walking quietly beside her with nothing but a grin on her face.

Someone yelling out his name made both of them stop and turn to look, Belle was the first one to see Ruby running toward them as her brows furrowed and she pointed further up the beach as Geoff saw her running toward them as well.

“I’ll see you back at home,’ Belle said as Geoff nodded and watched her turn back around and keep walking.

When Ruby was finally in ear shot Geoff spoke up. “Rubes, what’s up?’

Panting, Ruby caught her breath and waited for Belle to be out of ear shot before she spoke up. “Your having a baby... with Belle?’

“Yeah,’ Geoff replied as Ruby looked just as shocked as before.

“What about Nicole?’ Ruby asked as Geoff frowned and crossed his arms over his chest.

“What about... Nicole?’ Geoff questioned.

“You said you weren’t going to be with anyone else after she left you... remember?’ Ruby asked as Geoff looked at her, quiet confused.

“Ruby, Nic’s only just left... I don’t know what you’re on about but... I have to go,’ Geoff replied, frowning once more before turning and running up the beach, leaving Ruby standing there completely stunned at his reaction.

Belle sat at home, flipping through a magazine with her feet up on the coffee table and a glass of mineral water sitting beside her feet.

After her walk, she had felt completely out of breath and decided to take it easy for the rest of the day; as she would be starting work at the Diner to help out Irene tomorrow, and to get some money together before the baby’s arrival.

The sound of footsteps coming from the back door made Belle look up as Geoff came through the door, shoulders slumped and a sad expression on his face. “Is everything ok?’ Belle asked, still holding the magazine in her hands.

“I think Ruby is losing it, or she’s mistaken Nic and my relationship with someone else,’ Geoff replied as Belle frowned.

“Why, what did she say?’

She asked.

“That I said I wasn’t going to be with anyone after Nic left... but Nic only left today...’ Geoff replied as Belle looked at him like he was on drugs.

“Geoff... Nic left two years ago!’

Thankies everyone. haha... and I'm sorry because you still may be a bit confused in this chapter as Belle's last sentence isn't explained for a bit yet lol

And it's 3:26 Am and I'm about to head to work lol... :D

Enjoy

Chapter Fourteen ~ Two Sides

“Belle.... Belle wake up... Belle can you hear me... wake up,’

Nothing... just darkness. She could hear his voice and she could feel him shaking her, but she couldn’t open her eyes.

“Come on Belle, wake up,’

Her eyes fluttered open as her eyes blurred. She could see a couple of faces leaning over her but she couldn’t make out who they were as she squinted before her eyes began to adjust and Geoff and Irene’s face came into view.

“What... what happened?’ Belle mumbled as she went sit herself up but sudden waves of dizziness overcame her as she fell back onto the pillow behind her head.

“Belle you fainted,’ Geoff told her as she looked back and forth from Geoff to Irene and back to Geoff. “Are you ok?’

“I... yeah... I think so,’ Belle muttered in a daze as she just lay there.

“Ok, help me get her up and into her room,’ Irene said as she and Geoff both helped Belle to sit up before getting her to her feet and making their way into her room.

Once in her room and on her bed, Irene made sure that her window was open before almost pushing Geoff out the door. “Now get some rest girlie... I don’t want you passing out at work tomorrow,’

Belle nodded, cuddling into her pillow and closing her eyes as Irene closed the purple curtains; darkening the room as she drifted off to sleep.

“Geoff, love can we talk?’ Irene sat down next to Geoff on the sofa as Geoff looked up, nodding slowly.

“Geoff, you cant let Belle think that this thing is real, when it isn’t,’ Irene said as Geoff looked at his foster mother.

“Irene, Belle is happy when she has Aden and we both know that a happy Belle is a healthy Belle,’ Geoff replied as Irene sighed.

“Love, you and Belle are having a baby and that is, a big step all on its own but bringing Aden and... and even Nicole into it is just going to end up taking its took on the both of you,’

“Irene I’m fine ok,’ Geoff replied solemnly as Irene looked at him before lifting her hands up in defeat and climbing up from the couch and making her way up the stairs.

3:00 AM

She awoke in a pool of sweat with the tears trickling down her cheeks and her body entangled in the sheets. Her pillows had ended up on the floor and her duvet had been kicked off the bed, sitting in a pile on the floor at the end of her bed.

She sniffled before un-tangling herself and climbing off her bed and making her way out of her room and into the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror and staring back at the person before her.

Hair sticking to the back of her neck and sweat visible all over her face, she sniffled before grabbing a face washer and drying her face and neck before looking back up at the mirror.

She had remembered having a dream, she was on a picnic with Aden and apparently; their little baby girl born only a week ago. Then all of a sudden the baby was gone along with Aden and Belle was running through the woods screaming out his name.

It was a really vivid dream, changing and repeating itself every minute. She didn’t know what the dreams meant, but this was the third night in a row that she had dreamt of the same thing.

Sighing, she turned and walked out of the bathroom, stopping in the middle of the small gap between her room and the bathroom before turning and walking out into the lounge and ascending the stairs slowly.

Once she got to the top of the stairs, she stopped at the first door before grabbing the door handle and turning it as she crept into the room.

Closing the door once she was inside she crept over to the bed and sat down as movement was heard underneath the sheets.

“Belle...’ the voice croaked in a whisper. “What are you doing in here?’

“I keep having these dreams and I wake up crying. Can I sleep with you?’

The figure pushed them up in the bed before switching on the light as the room illuminated, revealing two females.

“Yeah of course you can,’ the female voice replied, pulling back the sheets and letting Belle crawl under them.

Once both girls were under the sheets, Belle felt one arm cuddle her closely and a head bump against hers. Belle closed her eyes. “I love you Annie,’

haha... yes yes go me... 3 am hahaha

but I love it and wouldn't have it any other way :D

hope you like... things are slowly starting to unravel... but you just have to find the clues :lol:

Chapter Fifteen ~ Memories Flooding Me

Irene opened Belle’s door the next morning to see her bed empty, frowning she walked back through the lounge and past the stairs before opening Geoff’s bedroom door. Small snores filled the room as Irene poked her head in, but only Geoff was in his bed.

She closed Geoff’s door before shrugging her shoulders and gathering that Belle had gone for a walk along the beach. Looking at the clock ticking on the wall Irene saw that it was nearly eight and time for Annie to get up for school.

Ascending the stairs Irene reached Annie’s door, before opening it and stopping in her tracks when she saw both Belle and Annie cuddling one another tightly in the small single bed.

Half smiling, she slowly closed the door and made her way back down stairs, deciding that today and today only; Annie could have the day off.

-----------------------------------

It was almost 10:00 AM when Annie came rushing down stairs in her school uniform, quickly tying her hair back behind her back before seeing Irene sitting on the couch. “Why didn’t you wake me, I’m late for school!’

“That’s because I’m letting you have the day off darl,’ Irene replied with a grin on her face as Annie stopped in her tracks.

“Oh...’

Irene turned and looked at Annie with a smile. “So you can stop rushing around now love, but I have to get to work so can you make sure Belle is up and at work by 12:00 please?’

Annie nodded as Irene got to her feet and picked her hand bag up off the table. “Thanks darl,’

No sooner had Irene left the house and Annie made her breakfast, Belle came walking down stairs, rubbing her tired eyes with her left hand but holding onto the rail with her right.

“Morning Belle,’ Annie smiled as Belle looked up, taking in the smell of toast as her reflex’s began to work overtime before she raced into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her as Annie heard Belle heaving and coughing and spewing, completely turning Annie off her toast.

-------------------------------

She leant over the toilet bowl, panting as the nausea slowly disappeared. She was sweating and tears were brimming her eyes as she held her stomach protectively. She coughed one final time before reaching up and pulling the flush down on the toilet and slowly pushing herself to her feet.

She made her way over to the sink and turned on the cold tap, instantly picking up the mouth wash and washing her mouth out. For Belle, there was nothing worse than having the taste of vomit in her mouth.

Grabbing a hand towel, she wiped the sweat from her forehead and emerged from the bathroom as she saw Annie sitting on the couch reading a magazine.

“Morning,’ Belle finally replied as Annie looked up and smiled.

“I thought the morning sickness was gone,’ Annie spoke softly, feeling sorry for Belle.

Belle nodded. “So did I,’

“Oh, Irene wants you at work by twelve,’ Annie spoke as she saw Belle look up at the clock on the wall before nodding slowly.

“I’m going to get dressed and then go for a walk,’ Belle said as Annie nodded, returning back to her magazine as Belle started walking into her room before stopping and turning back around. “And thanks Annie, for last night... it really meant a lot,’

Annie turned back around and smiled at Belle before nodding. “It’s ok. I love you Belle and it was nice,’

Belle smiled before turning and walking the rest of the way into her room to get changed.

He tossed and turned as the memories played throughout his head.

“come on silly, I want a new photo for facebook... and anyway; I’m allowed to show off my sexy man,’ Nicole pouted as Geoff laughed as she held her arms around his waist and toyed kisses all over his face and neck.

“But...’ Geoff stated but Nicole gave him the ‘puppy eyes’ which he could never ignore. Because to Geoff, Nicole was too cute when she done that.

“Ok...’ he groaned, giving up as Nicole started jumping up and down excitedly. Geoff watched as she let go of him and raced into the kitchen, pulling Belle back into the lounge seconds later as Belle held tightly onto her camera.

“Geoff said yes,’ Nicole was speaking to Belle as they stopped in front of Geoff. “But I want one of us kissing,’ Nicole replied as Belle looked at Geoff who shrugged and nodded.

“Ok then,’ Belle replied as Nicole spun back around to Geoff, wrapping her arms around his neck.

His eyes flew open and he pushed himself up in the bed, panting and sweating he sighed and ran his fingers through his damp hair before pushing the duvet back and letting his feet swing around and land softly on the floor.

The first thing he noticed was his lap top, curiosity taking over him he got to his feet and opened the lid before switching the machine on.

He sat down in the seat in front of his desk as it finally loaded up and opened up the internet, typing in facebook into the google search engine as computers weren’t really his thing.

Logging in, the home page displayed everyone’s ‘Whats on your mind?’ and Geoff’s eyes lit up when he saw a post from Nicole made that morning.

Is engaged to Liam Murphey!

Thankyou all so much for all your wonderful comments... you guys keep me coming back onto BTTB and continuing my writing

:)

Chapter Sixteen ~ Something is wrong

He paced back and forth in the lounge room as Annie watched him fuming. “Geoff,’ Annie started but Geoff ran his fingers through his hair. “Two months... we’ve only split up for two months and she’s engaged to that... rocker idiot... and his music isn’t even that good!’

Geoff didn’t even hear the phone ring as he kept pacing back and forth, which caused Annie to have to get up to answer the phone.

Geoff was angry, no... not angry... pissed was probably a better word to describe it. He didn’t even hear Annie calling out his name until she threw one of her school books at him.

“Hey!’ he yelled, spinning around and seeing Annie holding the phone.

“Irene’s on the phone... Belle hasn’t turned up for work yet!’

She was walking along the path towards the Diner when she was suddenly doubled over in pain on the ground. Tears stung her eyes and she screamed out in pain, seeing a seat up ahead she struggled to push herself up and making her way over to the seat as the pain worsened and she doubled over on the seat, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Gritting her teeth, she groaned in pain and held onto her stomach with both hands before another sharp pain hit her abdomen and she let out a screaming whimper.

Closing her eyes tightly, she could hear someone screaming out her name and running footsteps before she opened her eyes and leaned forward.

-----------------------------

Geoff and Annie heard the screams before they saw Belle up ahead on a seat clutching her stomach doubled over in pain. Geoff bolted with Annie right behind him as they ran over to Belle.

“Belle,’ Geoff said again after screaming out her name, leaning down beside her as she screamed out in pain again, almost falling off the seat as she leant over trying to make the pain subside; failing miserably.

“Belle... what’s wrong?’ Geoff asked, getting more and more worried every second as Belle was now beginning to rock slowly up and down.

“It hurts... so... much,’ Belle whimpered in pain as another surge of pain erupted into her abdomen as she again screamed out in pain.

Annie looked at Geoff as Geoff thought for a second. “We need to get you to hospital!’ he told her then looking up at Annie. “Grab her other side Annie,’

Both taking one side of Belle, they wrapped her arms around the back of both their necks and slowly pulled her to her feet as another shooting pain shot through her and she almost doubled over again, thanking her lucky stars that Annie and Geoff were holding her.

Annie turned and looked behind her where Belle was sitting to make sure nothing had been left behind and stopped in her tracks at the sight before her. “Geoff...’ she said as Geoff looked at her and she turned and looked at Belle before looking at Geoff.

“Belle’s bleeding!’

Irene was standing at the kitchen counter, knife in one hand and a half cut cucumber in front of her as she wondered and worried where Belle was and if she was ok. The ringing of her mobile bought her out of her state of worry as she quickly set the knife down and ran over to her bag, digging through it until she finally found her mobile.

Bringing it up to her ear she spoke. “Geoff, love wh...’

Hand covering her mouth in shock she looked out into the Diner for Leah before waving for her to come in. “Love... I’ll be right there,’

Hanging up Leah looked just as worried. “Is everything ok?’

“Belle’s in hospital, something is wrong, she’s bleeding,’

“Well go... go now,’ Leah said picking up Irene’s bag for her and almost throwing it at her and pushing her out of the kitchen.

Chapter 17 sneak peak

http://matticus01.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much guys

:) - Sorry about not updating as much. just work and christmas coming up and stuff...

Chapter Seventeen ~ The First Scare

Irene raced through the hospital doors and up to the nurses’ station where she saw Rachel looking over a patients file.

“Rachel,’ Irene yelled as she skidded to a halt in front of the curly, brown haired woman as Rachel looked up and half smiled. “Is Belle okay?’

Rachel nodded and put the file down before showing Irene towards Belle’s room, telling Irene what happened on the way.

“Belle had what we call a subchorionic hematoma. Basically what that is, is a gathering of blood between the membranes of the placenta and the uterus. Translated into english, she had a blood clot, but before you ask there are no causes of getting this, Belle has done nothing wrong its just something that can happen.’ Rachel explained as Irene sighed, glad that both Belle and the baby were safe.

“So what now?’ Irene asked as Rachel stopped outside a closed blue door which had the number ‘7’ placed in the centre of the door.

“Well we will have to monitor Belle, she’ll have to come in for regular check up’s, and I must recommend that she take it easy for the rest of her pregnancy, so no heavy lifting or bending unless necessary.

Now Belle should be fine, and the clot will either bleed itself out, or her body will absorb it but I’m going to put her on a blood Thinner, most likely aspirin to thin her blood out and help get rid of the clot. And the clot should be gone by the time she reaches 20 weeks, which will be when we take a good look to make sure everything else is okay,’

Irene sighed and nodded, smiling gently. “Thank you so much Rachel, can I see her now?’

Rachel nodded as she then excused herself and went off to her next patient as Irene walked inside, closing the door once again behind her. “Belle,’

“Oh god Irene,’ Belle cried, tears streaming down her cheeks as Irene instantly moved forward, bringing the girl into her arms as Belle sobbed into Irene’s red shirt.

“I was so scared and I didn’t know what to do or what was going on and Geoff and Annie came and found me and I was bleeding...’

“Ssshhh girlie, your okay now, you and the baby are okay now,’ Irene soothed the hysterical girl sobbing in her arms.

Geoff and Annie sat in the cafeteria drinking a hot chocolate each whilst Irene and Belle talked. Geoff was a ghostly pale white and had red eyes and he hadn’t even touched his hot drink yet.

“I was so scared Ann, when you said she was bleeding I was terrified we’d lost the baby,’ Geoff spoke softly as Annie reached across the table and took his hand in hers.

“Belle’s ok now and so is the baby Geoff. We just have to pray that nothing like this will happen again,’ she spoke softly to her older brother, trying to find the right words to comfort him.

Geoff’s thought trailed off to earlier that day when they had found Belle.

“Geoff...’ Annie said, her voice changing from worried to terrified as Geoff looked at her.

“Belle’s bleeding!’

Geoff froze, it felt like his whole world came tumbling down as he turned and looked at the blood on the seat where Belle had been sitting.

He didn’t breathe, he couldn’t move, he was frozen.

Belle screaming out in pain again broke him out of his state as he quickly moved, pulling his mobile out of his pocket and dialling 000.

“Police, fire or ambulance,’ the recorded voice sounded down the phone as Geoff almost screamed the word ‘Ambulance’ down the phone.

In a matter of seconds someone was speaking to him on the other end of the phone, and once he ordered the ambulance and told them what was happening they began giving him orders to do whilst the ambulance was on its way.

They had told him to lye her down and elevate her legs, and get her some water and aspirin to take but keep her flat on her back so Geoff had told Annie and she had rushed off to the closest corner store just down the road.

Annie had returned moments later with water and a box of aspirin, popping two from the packet as suggested by the person on the phone, half sitting Belle up and getting her to take the pill with the water.

After Belle had done that the ambulance pulled up and Geoff quickly thanked the person on the other end before hanging up and racing over to the ambo’s and almost dragging them toward Belle as Annie stayed with the pregnant girl.

“Geoff you were amazing,’ Annie told him matter-of-factly as he looked up, concern in his eyes. “Belle is grateful, and Irene will be proud when she finds out. Geoff I’m proud of you! I love you!’

Belle was once again alone, staring up at the roof as Irene went to get a coffee and find Geoff and Annie. So many thoughts were running through Belle’s head but one thing she needed more than anything right now; was Aden.

She closed her eyes, thinking about him, she couldn’t get him out of her head but he hadn’t seen her since he had called her a skank that day.

She sighed. She didn’t want to do this pregnancy alone, well technically she wasn’t alone as she had Geoff, Irene and Annie but... the only person who seemed to really get her was Aden and he wasn’t here.

“Hey,’ a voice spoke as Belle shot her eyes open and looked toward the door to see Aden standing there, a small smile on his face but looking a bit nervous and scared.

“Aden...’ Belle emphasized his name as she pushed herself up in the bed, a smile creeping on her face as Aden sat down on the bed next to her. “I heard you were in here,’ he spoke gently as he reached over, taking Belle’s hand in his, ready for her to pull away; but she didn’t.

“You hurt me, Aden. You really hurt me,’ Belle told him, tears stinging her eyes, but she held them back, determined not to cry again today.

“I know and... I’m so, so sorry Belle. I didn’t mean to say that but I was just in shock and I... I let my temper get the better of me but if you’ll let me. I really want to be here for you and the baby,’

Belle looked him in the eyes, the smile that was threatening to spread across her face way past that as she was ecstatic, leaning forward as Aden pulled her into a hug, never wanting to let her go ever again as Belle closed her eyes as she rested her head into the crook of his neck.

For Belle, nothing could get more perfect.

Chapter 18 Sneak Peak

Click to Read!!!

thanks so much for all your beautiful comments.... you guys are what keeps this fic alive!

oh and by the way, this fic will have around 40 or so chapter's :)

I want to do the pregnancy properly

Chapter Eighteen ~ I’m falling for you, but you don’t feel the same

After another two days of constant boredom and nothing but magazines keeping her sane, Belle was finally allowed home. Her bags were packed and already down at the car as Geoff had been doing everything for her.

Belle signed her discharge papers as Irene waited by the door and Rachel checked to make sure everything else had been done right.

“Now remember to take it easy and if you get anymore cramping or heavy bleeding then come straight back to the hospital okay,’ Rachel explained as Belle smiled and nodded, holding one hand on her stomach protectively as she thanked Rachel for all she had done for her and her baby.

Rachel smiled, saying a quick bye to Belle as the pregnant girl turned and walked over to Irene who was waiting for her with a smile on her face.

“Ready darl?’

Belle nodded with a smile as both mother and daughter turned and exited the hospital doors, ready to get back home and to normal food and life again.

Once they were down at the car Geoff was already waiting, a smile plastered across his face and a set of L plates displaying on the front and back windows.

“Geoff... you got your L’s...’ Belle beamed as Geoff nodded and Irene also smiled.

“Yep and I’m driving home too,’ he said as Belle’s eyes widened.

“Oh god... will I be safe?’ Belle joked with a giggle as Geoff’s mouth dropped open as Irene joined in with the laughter.

“Okay, lets get you home and resting girlie,’ Irene said as Belle nodded and Geoff opened the back door for Belle, still giggling as she thanked him and jumped in the back seat.

--------------------------------------

“Okay you, on the couch,’ Irene told Belle as they entered the house. Belle rolled her eyes and went to debate the issue but before she even got the chance to Geoff was pushing her by the shoulders over to the couch.

“You need to rest,’ Geoff told her as Belle sighed and slumped down on the couch.

“Actually I have to take it easy, there’s a difference Geoffrey,’ Belle replied back, smugly as Geoff then rolled his eyes.

“Still the same thing,’ Geoff muttered back as he walked back into the kitchen and Belle yelled ‘Is not’ after him before grumpily crossing her arms over her chest and huffing loudly.

“I hate you,’ Belle yelled out as both Geoff and Irene laughed from the kitchen, Geoff popping his head back around from the fridge. “We love you too Belle,’

Later that Night

Belle sat on the couch as Geoff made her a hot chocolate because she refused to get off the couch as she was watching Twilight.

‘And so the lion fell in love with the lamb,’ Edward spoke softly to Bella as she took a breath. ‘Stupid Lamb,’

“Here we go,’ Geoff spoke as Belle quickly told him to shut up and that she was watching this little bit. Geoff rolled his eyes and waited for a moment as Belle then grabbed the remote and paused the movie before thanking Geoff for the hot drink and moved her legs so he could take a seat.

“What is it with you girls and that stupid Twilight movie?’ Geoff asked as Belle glared at him before taking a small sip from her drink.

“Its not stupid Geoff, its the most romantic vampire movie in history,’ she sighed as Geoff looked strangely at her before shaking his head.

“Belle... can we talk?’ Geoff asked as Belle nodded and looked at him. Geoff swallowed hard, not knowing how to say this.

“Since everything that has happened, between us and me and Nic I’ve come to realize that... Belle Taylor; I’m falling in love with you,’

Belle’s eyes widened and she quickly looked down at her swollen stomach, feeling guilty for doing all this to Geoff.

“Geoff I...’

“No it’s ok,’ Geoff spoke over the top of her as Belle quickly looked up. “I know you don’t love me but it’s ok I just, wanted you to know that’s all,’ he replied sitting his hot cup down on the table.

“I’ll leave you to it then,’ he spoke as he got to his feet and headed toward his bedroom, leaving behind a perfectly good, hot cup of chocolate behind as Belle just sat there, completely stunned at Geoff’s confession.

2 Weeks Later

Another two weeks had slowly passed by and Belle was getting bigger every day. Belle had been avoiding Geoff after his confession two weeks previous; she didn’t know how to react to him.

She pulled the curtains open in her room the next morning and smiled at the figure standing outside her bedroom window.

Pushing the latch back on her window she opened it and smiled. “Aden,’ she spoke, beaming.

“Hey gorgeous, your glowing today,’ he grinned back as Belle leant down, resting her arms on the window seal as Aden closed the distance, placing a tender kiss on her lips.

Belle giggled before pulling back and staring into Aden’s gorgeous green eyes as he stroked her cheeks. “You know you are so sexy, but your just glowing, and not to mention that pregnancy suits you,’ Aden grinned as Belle blushed.

“Geoff told me he loved me,’ Belle said as she looked at Aden and watched as he raised his eye brows. “But I’ve been avoiding him because I don’t know what to say or do around him. I don’t love him, I love you,’

Aden smiled. “I love you too babe,’ before kissing her lips once more.

Chapter 19 Sneak Peak

http://matticus01.blogspot.com/2009/12/cha...-two-sides.html

thanks for all your amazing comments.... the clues will be starting to be more obvious in the oncoming chapters

Hope you like

Chapter Nineteen ~ 3 Months and Growing

Another two weeks had passed as Belle sat at the table eating breakfast that morning. The morning sickness seemed to have finally stopped, but now she was starting to crave different foods

But Belle was hiding a secret that Irene didn’t know; Belle had stopped taking her medication. She looked around before slipping the pill Irene had left her into her pocket before drinking the rest of her orange as Irene walked back in and smiled as Belle grinned, poking her tongue out at the older woman.

“So do you have any plans for today love?’ Irene asked from the kitchen as Belle finished her toast and pushed herself up, walking into the kitchen.

“Well... I was hoping I could do a couple of hours at the Diner today, please?’ Belle pleaded with the older woman as Irene shot her a look.

“I don’t know love, you heard Rachel,’ Irene said but Belle nodded.

“Yes but I’m bored... and I need the money... please... please?’ Belle was practically begging as Irene rolled her eyes.

“Ok... ok but.... she said pointing her finger at Belle. “You’ll be on coffee duty, nothing else and the second you don’t feel yourself you’ll be sent home, do I make myself clear?’

Belle nodded, trying to hold back the grin spreading rapidly across her face as Irene looked at her raising an eye brown before turning and walking away, and up the stairs to get dressed.

Geoff was sitting in the Diner when both Belle and Irene came walking in, both heading straight for the kitchen as Geoff raised an eye brow, watching until Belle didn’t emerge before jumping to his feet and racing into the kitchen to see her putting an apron around her now quite large bump.

“Belle... what are you doing?’ Geoff questioned but before Belle could even say anything Irene had turned.

“She’s on coffee duty, and only coffee!’ Irene stated as Geoff looked at the older woman before returning his gaze back to Belle.

“You need to be resting...’

“I’m fine Geoff... and sitting at home will drive me crazy... I’ve already been given the third degree by Irene so don’t you even bother...’ she warned him as he had opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it when he saw Belle’s serious face.

Backing slowly back out of the kitchen, Geoff turned and decided to go home, seeing as Belle had been ignoring him for the past two weeks he would talk to her when she got home... now was not the time.

In Paris

“Oh my god... LIAM... baby come look at this....’ Nicole yelled out to him from in front of the computer before turned and watching as Liam came racing over to her, looking at what Nicole was looking at but seeing nothing.

“What...?’ Liam asked as Nicole clicked into Geoff’s facebook page and pointed to his relationship status as Liam’s mouth dropped open.

“Geoff’s dating Belle?’

thanks for all you amazing comments

:)

Hope you like this chapter....

Chapter Twenty ~ Flashbacks Flooding Me

She set the plates down on the table as the people who had ordered thanked her before seeing her stomach and asking her how far along she was. It had been the fourth time that day she had been asked that, and she was getting into the routine of quickly replying before excusing herself , with the vague excuse of having more stuff to do.

After begging Irene to do more than just coffee, Irene had finally given in and told her she could deliver meals to the customers if she was feeling up to it, which Belle quickly jumped at.

But not two hours into work she was beginning to get a head ache, and already taking aspirin to thin her blood she wasn’t allowed to take anything else apart from panadol.

Sitting down on the couch she rubbed her temples in a circular motion, closing her eyes. She had been getting flashbacks since her head ache had begun but half the things she was seeing wasn’t even making sense to her.

Belle didn’t even hear Irene walk out of the kitchen and see her. “Good god girlie... your as white as a ghost are you okay?’ Irene questioned as Belle opened her eyes and slowly nodded.

“This head ache wont go away and... and I’m seeing things,’ Belle retorted looking quite upset.

“What things?’ Irene asked as she took a seat on the couch beside Belle.

“Strange things. Um. A car crash, you and me at the doctors and you asking what now. Um. Blood,’

Irene nodded as Belle looked at her, so many questions racing through her head.

“What does all this mean Irene?’

Before Irene could reply Belle’s phone started ringing. Quickly pulling it out of her pocket Belle checked the caller ID but not knowing the number she frowned before answering it.

‘Hello, Belle Taylor Speaking,’

---------------------------------------------------------

“Belle, it’s Nicole,’ Nicole put the phone on loud speaker so Liam could also hear the conversation.

“Nicole... as in Geoff’s ex Nicole?’

“Yes, Belle that Nicole,’ Nic giggled as the other end of the phone went quiet.

“What’d you want Nic?’

Nicole was taken aback by the angry tone in Belle’s voice but pushed it to the back of her mind before asking the question she had rang Belle for. “Are you and Geoff dating?’

Silence... nothing but silence filled either end of the phone before it went dead and Nicole had realized that Belle had hung up on her.

“She hung up on me, why did she hang up on me?’ Nicole looked at Liam in shock.

“Ummm because you left Geoff for me... maybe that could be a reason babe,’ Liam replied with a laugh as Nicole glared at him.

“But Belle wouldn’t be angry about that, would she?’

“If she was dating Geoff, yes babe she would,’ Liam replied before walking over to her, placing a soft kiss on her forehead before walking out of the room to start his next guitar lesson.

Nicole waited for Liam to go before dialing Belle’s number again and waiting.

“WHAT NICOLE?’ Belle snapped down the phone.

“What’s up with you, what you’re seeing Geoff so you’re on his side now?’ Nicole replied hastily as she heard a sigh from down the receiving end of the phone.

“Look, just because Geoff and I are having a baby, doesn’t mean were a couple so why don’t just go back to your perfect little life and leave us alone,’ Belle screamed down the phone before she hung up on Nicole for the second time in two minutes.

Nicole’s mouth dropped open as she replayed the very last conversation between herself and Belle. “Wait... Belle’s pregnant!’

---------------------------------------

Back at the Diner, Belle had switched off her phone, not wanting to put up with Nicole’s phone calls anymore before throwing the phone back in her bag. A sudden pain shooting up her back made her grit her teeth and grab the side of the bench as Irene walked back into the kitchen and saw the pain Belle was in.

“Right girlie... home... now!’ Irene ordered racing over to Belle and putting one arm around her neck, helping to hold Belle up.

“No... I’m O-ahhhhh!’ Belle yelled again as Irene shook her head, grabbing Belle’s hand bag as Leah came rushing into the kitchen, ordering Irene to take her home.

Irene wasn’t even half way out the kitchen when spoke in disbelief at Belle. “Stubborn bloody girl!’

Archived