What is your colour?

Guest ~Lynd~

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orange

You are responsible for your own actions,and you know how to treat people.You always have goals to reach and you really work hard to get there,you are competitive.Your friends are really important to you and you appreciate what you have,you sometimes over react that's because you are sensitive.

So true.. thats weird.

Grey

You are attractive and active.You never hide your feelings and express everything that's inside.You can be selfish at times,you want to be noticed,and don't like to be treated unequally.You can brighten up peoples day,you know what to say at the right time,and you have a good sense of humour.

Silver

You are imaginative and fun,you love trying new things.You like to challenge yourself and learn things easily,you're easy to talk to and give good advice.When it comes to friendships,you find it hard to trust people,but once you find the right people,you trust them forever.

Ummm...no. Except for the friendship thing, I think it's all wrong. :unsure: I do like shiny things, though. :P

Aqua

Your feelings change sudenly add easily.You are always lonely and like traveling.You are truthful,but listen and believe other people to easily.It's hard for you to find love,you get lost in love easily and sometimes get hurt by it.

That's too freaky. My favourite colour is actually purple, but this is beyond accurate. :o

Archived