Home and Away: The Early Years

Guest SummerBayLocal

He mustn't be getting paid his residuals for old episodes he appeared in maybe???

What makes him different to everyone else who appears in old repeats?? Does everyone else but him get "residuals"???

Not sure, I'm only speculating, it could be some other issue or even another actor who has objected to their episodes being re-run....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long will HAEY episodes run for?

Can't wait for next Monday. Something DECENT to watch!

That goes triple for me, as I also watch Sons & Daughters and Coronation Street, which have also been off air....

Heyy, where is Coronation Street up too now, last time I checked it was up too just after Richard Hillman drives into the canal, has leanne come back yet?

How long will HAEY episodes run for?

Can't wait for next Monday. Something DECENT to watch!

That goes triple for me, as I also watch Sons & Daughters and Coronation Street, which have also been off air....

Heyy, where is Coronation Street up too now, last time I checked it was up too just after Richard Hillman drives into the canal, has leanne come back yet?

HA88-00, unfortunately I hadn't watched the last few weeks of Corrie, so not sure where it's up to just at the moment....it's still 2004 on 7Two but have lost touch, have some catching up to do with it, sorry!!!

Yeah, we'll find out when they reach episode 623.

But...with the dedication 7Two hhas shown so far, even if there are contractual reasons not to show 1990-1996, I think it's likely they might then jump to the 96 episodes as ITV2/Living did years ago. I would rater be able to see 90-96 than have a jump, but it would be better for them to show 96 onwards than just stopping the repeats altogether. Here's hoping!

Uk living got as far as the first couple of weeks of 1991. Michael had been in it months before then.

Archived