Roo Stewart - Justine Clarke & Georgie Parker

49 minutes ago, Summer's Bay said:

Based on what I’ve read, her storylines could’ve been prolonged by including elements of what happened when she was away. Sounds like she is only there now  as a supporting acter for Alf. I wouldn’t be surprised if something ridiculous happens like Frank returns and they run off into the sunset together...then she starts getting haunted by Bobby’s spirit and ends up in a mental institution. 

Thats good lets hope that happens haha I don't know who this Frank is though

6 hours ago, harrypotter1994 said:

Georgie Parker had hip surgery which is why Roo went to see her Mum and then Duncan. I'm sure in the new year we will see a new storyline for her.

When was that? she was in a theatre production in the summer

7 hours ago, pembie said:

Thats good lets hope that happens haha I don't know who this Frank is though

Her ex husband. To make a long story short, She told him that he was the father of Martha. on their wedding day, she told him the truth. He had an accident then finally realized he loved Bobby and they got married. As his career soared, Bobby was no longer suitable to be an execs wife so he randomly fell back in love with Roo and she followed him to America. They got married but Frank realized he really wanted his old life and wife back. Left Roo, tried to get Bobby back but she was in a relationship  with her foster sons father. Frank left, never to be seen again until random appearances. Roo stayed in America doing I dont know what then she randomly turned up in Summer Bay. 

• 3 months later...
On 05/03/2019 at 23:27, j.laur5 said:

Just found out both Georgia Parker and Justine Clarke share same birthday.

Could be wrong, but according to Wiki Justine’s Birthday is Nov 16th and Georgie Dec 16th. However I’ve read previously that Justine’s birthday is in December but didn’t know the date. Interesting coincidence.

Some places have Nicolle’s birthday as Jan 1st other places January 29th 

On 03/12/2018 at 08:54, Summer's Bay said:

When was that? she was in a theatre production in the summer

Her ex husband. To make a long story short, She told him that he was the father of Martha. on their wedding day, she told him the truth. He had an accident then finally realized he loved Bobby and they got married. As his career soared, Bobby was no longer suitable to be an execs wife so he randomly fell back in love with Roo and she followed him to America. They got married but Frank realized he really wanted his old life and wife back. Left Roo, tried to get Bobby back but she was in a relationship  with her foster sons father. Frank left, never to be seen again until random appearances. Roo stayed in America doing I dont know what then she randomly turned up in Summer Bay. 

Frank's thing with Roo and Bobby just got annoying. In the end he didn't deserve either of them. They were both strong women who were better off without him

15 hours ago, dncllpyk said:

Frank's thing with Roo and Bobby just got annoying. In the end he didn't deserve either of them. They were both strong women who were better off without him

In my opinion, when Frank realized what and who he truly wanted, it was too late.

Alex Papps said Franks relationship with Bobby was more genuine than Franks relationship with Roo, and watching the episodes now with an adult eye, there is a lot of truth to his opinion. 

Edit- I don’t think Roo knew what she wanted either. Frank in my opinion was an emotional crutch for her. Someone she could always go to because he overlooked her flaws.

Edited by Summer's Bay