Episode Downloads

Guest Dan F

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's always good to throw a hitler joke in somewhere, to lighten the mood...

Sorry, but i don't find that very funny. As i'm a jew, i find such jokes, not funny at all. I find it sad.

I don't want to start an argument, but i just couldn't let this pass without saying my opinion.

Lighten up mate, I am also Jewish and I found it funny, IDK could be a generation thing I guess??

On the no more episodes from here :( day today :(

Would it be OK if I kept the link to my Rapidshare folder visible in my signature? I'll still keep uploading to that just not posting the links on here anymore.

If I'm asked to remove it then you are all welcome to PM me for a link to it.

Edit: I've decided to remove it anyway. Please contact me for the link.

Hey there i sent you a pm not sure if you got it or not

As you may have noticed, we have had to remove all episode downloads from the site and forum. We regret that we have had to take these actions, but it is due to circumstances beyond our control (you can probably guess why).

I cannot go into details at this moment in time, but I can say that I will be trying my hardest to come to some sort of compromise. I hope to update you with more information towards the end of the week.

In the mean time, please do not ask for episode downloads, or post any links for episode downloads on the forum.

We appreciate your understanding and patience with this matter.

It is a bad move on their part, though I doubt they care they just lost a lot of USA fans.

Archived