Episode Downloads

Guest Dan F

Now I have to wait 6 weeks before UK episodes catch up, great >:(

Well least we can catch an H&A epiosde more than once,unlike those in OZ etc... If you miss it, you miss it forever :(

Thants the only good thing, that we can take from this situation...

I really hope, whom at seven ever made this desison can sleep at night. :ph34r:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I have to wait 6 weeks before UK episodes catch up, great >:(

Well least we can catch an H&A epiosde more than once,unlike those in OZ etc... If you miss it, you miss it forever :(

Thants the only good thing, that we can take from this situation...

I really hope, whom at seven ever made this desison can sleep at night. :ph34r:

Or those of us in the States! Sort of impossible to get it here.... :-\

It is a silly decision I'll admit, but those who are complaining about having to wait six weeks....other countries have to wait up to two years before they get the latest episode, and we ourselves in this country were a year behind at one point, so I don't think a six week wait is too much of a bother.

It is a silly decision I'll admit, but those who are complaining about having to wait six weeks....other countries have to wait up to two years before they get the latest episode, and we ourselves in this country were a year behind at one point, so I don't think a six week wait is too much of a bother.

Well, I have to wait two years now, to see what happen.. But I actually do understand seven Network. If the show looses a lot of wievers the TV channels in the different countries will stop showing HAA, and then the Channel 7 will loose a lot of money of course. I think that the channel who shows HAA here in Norway might have been one of those channels who have been complaining about youtube and people who have downloaded the episodes. It was in 2007 this problem started, and by that time HAA lost a few viewers here, but I unfortunately I think that it is a mix of different reasons for that. The storylines changed in the 2005 season (we are two years behind, and in 2007 they showed the 2005 season). Home and Away had a group of older wievers here, and the "new" storylines with bombs, stalkers and so on didn't appeal to them. They liked the more calm and realistic HAA. The show aires at 1600 in the afternoon too, and a lot of people are still at school an work by then. I have liked to watch it both on Norwegian television (when I'm not at work) and also the new australian episodes.

And I have seen mixed reactions to youtube and people watching new HAA episodes on Norwegian TV-forums. I just read some comments which said that they thought it was a good thing that people wouldn't be able to upload episodes anymore.

But I have to say that the australians are really fortunate, if they miss an episode they can watch it on the chanel 7 website. The chanel which shows HAA here in Norway don't show their programmes on their website for free, you have to pay for watching their programmes on the website!

Well, but I'll miss to discuss the characters here on the forum. Because to discuss the characters with storylines that are two years old won't work. It has been great to discuss the characters and the storylines with people from other countries, and I will miss it because we have sometimes more different ways to see things than people from the same country (cultural differencies). It has been really interesting and funny during the month/6 weeks I have been able to discuss HAA here! (despite my terrible English I feel that I have been able to participate in the discussion)

Upon receiving the same suggestion from several different people I've decided to start a mailing list for my uploads which I still plan to put up regularly. If anyone on here would like to receive an email everyday with the new episodes please send me a PM and I will send you the details on how to go about it. This message goes to those who've PMed me today as well. Unfortunately, because of email folder limitations I've had to delete all your messages. Please PM me once again. The reason for this is because I realized I might lose the link I gave you sometime in the near future so I want to have backup of all your contacts. Please let me know by PM so I can add you to my mailing list! Fight the power! lol

I am absolutely gutted. I just wanna say thanks to both Jack and TSO for what they've done thus far. Their efforts and efficiency have kept this UKer very happy and im sure i can speak on behalf of many people who appreciated all you did for those of us who like to watch at Aus pace...

suebeee x

Archived