Episode Downloads

Guest Dan F

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sucks, it really does. I loved downloading from here everyday, I've found another place where the episodes are, but it just isn't the same.

Channel 7 sucks.

Well,I'm pleased you have and they sure do! I'd hate to think of you not being able to enjoy your cuppa with your H&A! :P

Btw,please can people stop PM'ing me now! Thankyou to those who have,however! :wink:

That sucks, it really does. I loved downloading from here everyday, I've found another place where the episodes are, but it just isn't the same.

Channel 7 sucks.

Well,I'm pleased you have and they sure do! I'd hate to think of you not being able to enjoy your cuppa with your H&A! :P

Btw,please can people stop PM'ing me now! Thankyou to those who have,however! :wink:

Lol. I'm glad i found somewhere too, i'll just miss downloading them off here though.

It's always good to throw a hitler joke in somewhere, to lighten the mood...

Sorry, but i don't find that very funny. As i'm a jew, i find such jokes, not funny at all. I find it sad.

I don't want to start an argument, but i just couldn't let this pass without saying my opinion.

Im jewish too, and im english also.

I know what im talking about, my family were hit hard in the war. If you want to take offense then that's your prerogative, however it was a joke, it was never aimed at anything or anyone specifically if you had bothered to read my previous post.

lighten up.

Im jewish too, and im english also.

I know what im talking about, my family were hit hard in the war. If you want to take offense then that's your prerogative, however it was a joke, it was never aimed at anything or anyone specifically if you had bothered to read my previous post.

lighten up.

I just think it is not funny using such jokes.

But fair enough, everyone has their own sense of humour. I just felt that i couldn't ignore it. But everyone can do and write what their want. That is all what i will say about it.

But back to topic, i find it a shame that we can't have any downloads anymore.

Pity this is happening. It was due to this forum and Jack (HUGE THANKS!!!! :lol: ) that we decided to get rid of our TV altogether. H&A was the one thing we would have missed but didn't because of you! :wub:

I'd also like to thank you, TSO, for your efforts. I even caught up with some episodes with the ipod on a plane! Please keep up the good work, it is REALLY appreciated! :P

Archived