Episode Downloads

Guest Dan F

Oh, now I can't watch Home and Away :( And just as I was gaining more interest in the show, the last few weeks have been sort of bleh but last week was fine and Friday's week's promo looked so promising. I want to thank Jack for being so reliable with episode uploads everyday for all this time, and also the other uploaders that have come and gone.

I can understand Seven's point of view though, they spend a lot of money making the show and then people download it for free online without the ads that pay for it. I've always found it a bit strange how they've turned a blind eye to the episode downloading, it's the only show I know that has been okay with downloading.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi my mum lives in France and can't get channel 5 so this was the only way she could get access to episodes. How about creating an email mailing list with the link to download the episodes or an online blog?

Archived