Episode Downloads

Guest Dan F

Thanks to all of the episode uploaders for all of their hard work. Thanks Dan for hopefully negotiating some form of agreement with the TPTB, it would be fantastic to be able to still be able to download all of the older episodes even if the new ones can't be posted.

:)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would it be OK if I kept the link to my Rapidshare folder visible in my signature? I'll still keep uploading to that just not posting the links on here anymore.

If I'm asked to remove it then you are all welcome to PM me for a link to it.

Edit: I've decided to remove it anyway. Please contact me for the link.

Wow this truly sucks... I live in Australia but i would always download the eps.. i started downloading last years episodes so i could actually remember what happend... And i truly enjoyed watching them again.... its such a shame you have to get rid of them.... I really do hope you can sort something out cause its a shame that alot of people have to wait months or a few weeks to kno whats going on.... and thanks to the uploaders of the episodes as well...

It would be good if u were able to keep the old episodes up still..

Hope something can be worked out soon!!!

Wow this truly sucks... I live in Australia but i would always download the eps.. i started downloading last years episodes so i could actually remember what happend... And i truly enjoyed watching them again.... its such a shame you have to get rid of them.... I really do hope you can sort something out cause its a shame that alot of people have to wait months or a few weeks to kno whats going on.... and thanks to the uploaders of the episodes as well...

It would be good if u were able to keep the old episodes up still..

Hope something can be worked out soon!!!

I'll say +1 here. I'm an ex-pat working in The Kyrzg Republic and this was my only link to home. I hope it gets sorted out soon.

Just to say that it will be certain that current episodes are no longer posted on here. At this point I would consider all episode downloads gone altogether

Unfortunately I now won't be able to discuss anything further, or bring you any info until late next week at the earliest....

I think I know what is going on....

Seven will be replaying old episodes on their new channel when it launches next month, aren't they? It all seems too random for them to suddenly decide to crack down on the episodes.

I think this is what is happening. Seven are due to make an announcement in the next few weeks, which is why Dan can't say anything until next week.

You're out of luck.

I'm sorry... But I asked a nice enough question, and instead of getting an answer I'm satisfied with, I get your rude reply... I find it very rude that that is all you Have to say to someone who I believe asked a good enough question that they were wondering.

Can some else... answer me, with a proper freakin response that isn't so rude!

Archived