The Beginning (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

Danni02

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You keep making me cry today! (But good tears!) When she was on the plane and they closed the doors and he couldn't watch her go...and then you made it :D again....And now you're going to snatch it away aren't you?

Now hang on a minute... weren't you the one who said she didn't want her to go....?? So I wracked my brian for a week few days to work out how to get her to stay.... so she and Roman have TWO extra days...

Now you want me to make it all :wub: fluffy for you??

*Tele goes off to update something else muttering to herself*

No I LOVE that she's staying that's not why I was crying, I was crying when she was going...but given I know they were apart for years I don't see how this can end happily, And of course I want it all :wub: and fluffy. What's the point of cake if you don't get to eat it too?! :rolleyes:

Of course it can't be :wub: ... but at least you'll know what happened between them and why when they met again they just immediately married.... And how they are able to go through all the stuff in the darkness and still be ok... and of course they both need to be apart to realise how much they need to be together....

Cake??? where?? and where is mine???

And I'll let you into a secret... I have had more trouble writing this than some of the bad scenes in the darkness because its so finite a story and I just want to have this be all happy ever after....

Now give me the cake.....