Which couple would you like to see leave?

Guest j.laur5

Couples  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted Miles and Kirsty. I don't really dislike anyone or any couple on the show but they are my least favourite of the couples so they got my vote.

Tony and Rachel's characters have run their course and it's always drama after drama with them.

Sorry to upset fans it's just the way I feel.

Isn't that what a soap is all about?.... Drama.... I thought so anyway. Give me drama any day over folding the washing and drinking coffee in the diner.

I voted Miles and Kirsty. I don't really dislike anyone or any couple on the show but they are my least favourite of the couples so they got my vote.

Tony and Rachel's characters have run their course and it's always drama after drama with them.

Isn't that what a soap is all about?.... Drama.... I thought so anyway. Give me drama any day over folding the washing and drinking coffee in the diner.

of course its all about drama, but sometimes there's too much drama, and that is not good either!! And when the characters are on the show for years and have drama all the time, it's too much... And especially when they have to forget their past on the show (we haven't heard about Brad - Rachels brother or Lucas - Tonys son for ages!!) But my problem with this couple is that everything is always about her.... I don't want to upset others who likes them, but this is my opinion anyway :rolleyes:

of course its all about drama, but sometimes there's too much drama, and that is not good either!! And when the characters are on the show for years and have drama all the time, it's too much... And especially when they have to forget their past on the show (we haven't heard about Brad - Rachels brother or Lucas - Tonys son for ages!!) But my problem with this couple is that everything is always about her.... I don't want to upset others who likes them, but this is my opinion anyway :rolleyes:

I just want new characters on the show and if Tony and Rachel leave then they can bring new characters in.

Archived