The Dark Horse (by LauraPhilly!!) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was just so sweet!!! Love the bubble bath scene and the conversation about Aden's mother and how much Belle means to Aden :wub:

I love how supportive and cautious Aden is being with Belle and the babies. He's very caring and wants to do whatever it takes to look after the babies and Belle. It's just too sweet.

I loved the teasing/bickering in the bath, reminds me of when Belle and Aden first got together in the show. :P I love how Aden said no matter what Belle wore on the outside she would still look beautiful to Aden.

It's good to know Belle's alright.

I really enjoyed this chapter, Adelle fluff at the end.

Update soon! It was written really well.

ARE YOU SERIOUS ???

What is with you and cliffhangers Laura ? Get back here now and update again !

Brilliant chapter; you captured Belle's inner turmoil really well. I really want her to keep the babies, but at the same time, I don't want her to feel guilty for hurting Imogen and Sean.

I can't believe that ending though :o Please update soon :D

I'm glad that Aden and Belle are more comfortable around Imogen and Sean now.I know if Belle's having second thoughts she should speak up but I really don't want Imogen and Sean to be hurt. Maybe they could have one each?

Oh boy, Belle proves that you always go into labour at the most inopportune moment.We know she's going to be okay because she lived to be a grandmother and her grown-up daughter's reading this diary...Which does still leave the question of the babies, really hope nothing bad happens there.

Oh.my.god. That was such powerful writing Laura; I'm literally speechless because of how amazing those last few sentences were.

Belle has finally realized what the babies mean to her... but at the same time, it's Belle, and she won't want to let Imogen and Sean down.

Please, please, please update soon.

Oh gosh.Appropriate that Sean was the one that came to their rescue.I really thought you were going to kill one of the babies when the second one wasn't crying.Heck, you might kill them both still!I really hope everything turns out all right for everyone, even if that seems an impossibility.