The Dark Horse (by LauraPhilly!!) - comments

Taniya_K

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't like that ending one bit.

I still think Aden should talk to her about this, instead of scaring her to death by pulling her away. I understand where they are both coming from, but I think I'm with Belle on this on. The baby will always remind her of the most horrible time in her life, and how would she be able to look at the baby, knowing that some awful person is the father? How would she be able to answer the child's questions about his/her father? Would she lie and say that Aden is the father, or would she have to tell her child that she/he was concieved by rape?

I felt like something like this would happen, as just before the rape, Aden was starting to get over Belle (can't remember the exact phrasing), but then he had to be with her. I can see their relationship falling apart at the seams.

Sorry for rambling. Hope you update soon :)

You'll still be the most beautiful girl in my world!" he said, smiling adoringly at her.
:wub: My favourite line.

I am sensing a lot of uncertainity from Belle and she's feeling unconfortable around the adpotive parents, I thought it was sweet how the babies are only kicking for Belle. Imogen seems to be to over the top and despeate to become a mother. I am getting the impression Belle doesn't want to give them up as she's getting attached to them more and more each day.

Belle grabbing chocolate before she left the house was a nice light hearted moment was a quick method of distraction from the real drama unfolding in Belle and Aden's lives. It's a diffcult choice Belle has to make. You can tell both of them are trying to be brave throughout this ordeal and they're doing a pretty good job at it... hopefully they can keep it up. But you can see they are both having their doubts now and then.

Twins :wub: That was sweet. Will it be two girls, two boys, one girl...one boy? :wink:

The babies," she said, smoothing her hand over her stomach. "They can hear your angry voices!" she said to Rachel and Sean. "They don't like it! Please stop!" she said, sternly.

I liked this line as well. Belle seems to be very protective of them already, an example of attachment.

The imagery of "new" maternity clothes, Belle put on in the very first scene was really sweet and a realistic situation. Putting on those clothes for the first time...having to buy new clothes. I like though t-shirts that mums can get with slogans on them.

Aden rubbing Belle's stomach :wub:

Really good chapter, although there wasn't much description the telling of the story was written beauitfully which made it interesting - this I like about your fics. It's easy to follow and the storylines are really interesting.

Update soon!!!