Jai or Annie

Guest Dotti

Jai or Annie  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annie.

At her core, I think she'll turn out to be a stronger character than Romeo. To those who call her his handbag (I'm the least PC person I know but is there a hint of sexism there :rolleyes: ? Also, on a more practical note; how would a handbag take itself off to Japan for 6 months ?) I think she'll assert herself, when she needs to, in 2010.

I don't, overall, dislike Jai; but I thought he became too insensitive towards her, too often, for their relationship to last.

At her core, I think she'll turn out to be a stronger character than Romeo. To those who call her his handbag (I'm the least PC person I know but is there a hint of sexism there :rolleyes: ? Also, on a more practical note; how would a handbag take itself off to Japan for 6 months ?) I think she'll assert herself, when she needs to, in 2010.

If the comment was thought to be sexist, I apologise, that wasn't the intention.(Although I seem to recall someone describing Xavier as Ruby's handbag not so long ago...and Angelo as Charlie's.)I would love it if when she comes back she stays true to herself and refuses to change for Romeo.But given that in her last episodes she ended up copying him and suddenly becoming an outrageous flirt when two weeks earlier she didn't know anything about it(and, at least initially, based her decision to go to Japan on whether or not he was talking to her), I fear they're more likely to change her character to fit the type of relationship they want.

If the comment was thought to be sexist, I apologise, that wasn't the intention.(Although I seem to recall someone describing Xavier as Ruby's handbag not so long ago...and Angelo as Charlie's.)I would love it if when she comes back she stays true to herself and refuses to change for Romeo.But given that in her last episodes she ended up copying him and suddenly becoming an outrageous flirt when two weeks earlier she didn't know anything about it(and, at least initially, based her decision to go to Japan on whether or not he was talking to her), I fear they're more likely to change her character to fit the type of relationship they want.

It's OK, I was just (mostly just) leg pulling. I understand where it's coming from; consistency of character seems too easily disposed of, or to happen without adequate explanation. As for the flirting - blame Ruby.

Jai - A while back I said on another thread that Jai was one of the characters that I wanted to leave because I felt the character had run its course but I did start to feel a lot more sympathetic towards him regarding the whole stuff with Annie and Romeo. Also I really liked Jai when he was with Axel. I thought they were a great duo.

Jai - A while back I said on another thread that Jai was one of the characters that I wanted to leave because I felt the character had run its course but I did start to feel a lot more sympathetic towards him regarding the whole stuff with Annie and Romeo. Also I really liked Jai when he was with Axel. I thought they were a great duo.

I loved Jaxel as well. I was really pissed they basically turned Axel into a plot device to get Aden to want to kill his dad and killed him off, as I thought he had a lot of potential, and is exactly the sort of fun loving, rebellious but ultimately harmless (well unless he's drunk and sexually harassing people) character the show needs. I thought Xavier could be Axel's replacement but they've dropped the ball with him and the actor sucks.

• 1 month later...

Archived