Liam/Nicole

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

At first I loved them together. But now that they've settled down, a guilty side of me is beginning to get bored of Liam.

I think the only thing that will make it a bit more interesting is if the writers give him a storyline! And cheating on Nicole is not one of them! :rolleyes:

I like both their characters very much, and they seem comfortable with eachother.

But I'm beginning to speculate that the age gap may come in between them, as we've already seen how uninterested Liam seems on the School Formal.

POTENTIAL SPOILER:

Also with the new promo showing Nicole and Aden, it makes me doubtful of how long Liam and Nicole are really going to last.

Edited by haaxhaa

At first I loved them together. But now that they've settled down, a guilty side of me is beginning to get bored of Liam.

I think the only thing that will make it a bit more interesting is if the writers give him a storyline! And cheating on Nicole is not one of them! :rolleyes:

I like both their characters very much, and they seem comfortable with eachother.

But I'm beginning to speculate that the age gap may come in between them, as we've already seen how uninterested Liam seems on the School Formal.

POTENTIAL SPOILER:

Also with the new promo showing Nicole and Aden, it makes me doubtful of how long Liam and Nicole are really going to last.

where can i see the new promo please x

With Todd leaving though, Nicole and Aden won't be together for long, if they do get together. I really hope these two won't get together either. They've got amazing chemistry as really close friends, but nothing more. And I think Aden shouldn't be moving on so quickly after Belle, she only just died.

I love Nicole and Aden together, I dont like her with Liam. I believe that after all Nic has been through this year, she deserves a Guy that will treat her right and equally. Nicole and Aden have undeniable chemistry. This will never ever fade away! Its been there right from the day Nic entered the Bay. :wink:

Edited by Ashleigh loves Todd