Your Fantasy Dinner Party

Guest KirstyEkua

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Conrad Coleby, would be no point inviting anyone else as i'd be too busy 'entertaining' him :wink:

Seriously Hayley?? Hands off ok, he's mine Esther's.... :wub:

1) Conrad Coleby..... Er.... I can't tell you the reason or this would have an Adult rating...

2) Elainea and Gee and Anaya....... (you know who you are!)

3) Wentworth Miller... I would want to ask him about Prison Break...

4) William Shatner... (the orignal Captain Kirk for those of you that are too young...) just to ask him if all those rumours are true

5) Derek Hough ...(From the US version of Dacning with the stars) ... He seems like a laugh...

6) Terry Prachet... I Love his books...

1. Brandon Flowers - he's hot, I love his music and I'd really like to ask him about his faith.

2. Nick Griffin (leader of the British National Party). I'd love to sit down with him, away from the cameras, and get answers from him.

3. J.K. Rowling - just so that I could pick her brains about all things Harry Potter related.

4. Stephenie Meyer - I'm sure I could persuade her to carry on with Midnight Sun.

5. Jesus.

6. Frank Turner. :)

Just 6.....???? OK, I'll try...

1. Gareth Gates. It's Gareth Gates. Stop pretending you didn't expect that.

2. Shane Mack. He's a singer who provided many of the songs for the film, Shelter. Unfortunately, he's not that well known though. I'd love to ask him about his music and see if he plans for it to ever be made available to buy in the UK.

3. Jodi Picoult. Best. Author. Ever. I'd love to get the lowdown on what it takes to have as much success publishing your work as she does and how she goes about putting her books together.

4. Karen Hardy. Professional dancer. She was on Strictly for a few series and became my favourite. I'd love her to teach me a few dance moves. Even with my two left feet.

5. Clauia Winkleman. Oh how much I adore her. Presenter on the Strictly Come Dancing spin off, It Takes Two. Funniest presenter ever. Seems to have an amaaing personality. She's also as mad as a box of frogs. We'd get on superbly. :lol:

6. ..... Can I get back to you???? (I might not have to. My table seats 6. I'll occupy the 6th seat anyway :P)

my six would be

1.Stephenie Meyer-to ask about writing Twilight

2.Robert Pattinson-any other reason than just to look

3.David Boreanaz-to ask about Buffy and Angel and also same as Rob

4.Daniel Radcliffe-same as Rob

5.James and Oliver Phelps-for some laughs

6.Nicholas Brendon and his brother Kelly-to ask about being twins

and also if Nick and his brother couldnt come then it would be Taylor Lautner and also Kellen Lutz

• 4 months later...

1. Adam Lambert - I love him and his music.

2. Jonny Depp - The man is a legend.

3. Lea Michele - I love this girl. She has one of the best voices I've ever heard.

4. Dan Carter - Best all round rugby player right now and quite possibly ever.

5. Josh Holloway - He seems like a great guy and he has the cutest baby girl that's ever existed.

6. Mark Salling - Do I need a reason? :P

Only 6.. this is going to be hard...

1) Rupert Grint so I could stare at him lovingly for hours on end

2) Stephenie Meyer; I would persuade her to write more of the Twilight Saga

3) Todd Lasance; Cant divulge why unfortunately :

4) Westlife; my favourite boyband

5) Chace Crawford; because hes hot

6) Nina Wadia; just for the comedy factor!

Archived