The Siege Part 2 (by girlsrulz44) - comments

Laurz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On arriving at the station Clare found out that everything was in darkness expect for her and Pete’s office and so she went there calling out for Lana who had called her and that was when it happened someone came up behind her and before she could do anything she was hit at the back of the head and everything went black.

Back at the surf club jack was starting to get worried about Clare as the meeting was about to start (everyone was there) and there was no sign of her plus he could not get her on the phone so he decided to head back to the station to see if he could find he leaving ken in charge.

As he left the surf club (unknown to him) he was being watched by two women (eve and Sarah). When he got there he saw that Clare’s car had been abandon and he know  that something was wrong and knowing that Sarah and eve might be there he got his gun out and went looking for her. After 5 minutes he found her bound and gagged although a wake in a back office.

When he got her untied he finial found out who the third woman was and he could not believe it how could she it be her they saw her everyday, she had even helped them look for Sarah and eve, why would she help them.

That was when Clare told him that she was in love with peter and all this had been her way of getting back at him for choosing Clare over her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love both parts and OMG! but I don't get that bit!

Who's the other woman?

x x x x

lol i now i have not told you i had the whole thing written before i released that i had forgot to tell you who she was so i had to add another part in

oh and in case you are wondering lana is the cop with the black hair (the one that peter talked to at the station after he take clare to hospital after they crashed and also was one that arrested jesse after he wrecked bret's office)

Edited by girlsrulz44