Vampire Diaries

theAdellefan

I bought the first season of this show on DVD. Never watched it on TV before. Don't ask why just havent. I though Elena was played by Eliza Dushku but she is played by can't think of the actress's name at the moment but she was in Degrassi the Next Generation as Mia from season 6. Ian Somerhalder is in it aswell loved him in Young Americans.

^ The actress' name is Nina Dobrev. :)

I've only watched season 1 so far and I really enjoyed it. I like Stefan and Elena as a couple but I wouldn't mind seeing her with Damon either. :lol: I'm waiting for one of our channels to air the second season.

• 1 month later...

Can't wait for Season 3! Season of the Originals!

Damon and Elena love coming!

I can't believe Stefan went with Klaus, only way I guess.

I love Damon's quote in S3E01 promo "Face it Elena, Stefan's gone. He's not coming back."

Can't wait to see what happens.

I love Ian Somerhalder, he's hot.

It's been quite a while since I saw season 2 but I just wanted to say the last set of episodes - from the moment Isobel returned, right down to the very last scene was simply brilliant.

I thought Isobel was a great character and was really disappointed when presumably Klaus compelled her to commit suicide although technically she was already dead. Even though they appear to have recast the character I still really liked her, the brief interaction with Katherine and it's a shame we'll never get to see more of that or more importantly her rebuild her relationship with Elena.

I thought it was really sad when Jenna was killed and the funeral afterwards but I'm not that disappointed she's gone as she didn't feature in the episodes too heavily. I had heard early on in the season that one of the characters was going to be killed off but I was hoping it was Bonnie if I'm honest. She's probably the character I like least.

I thought Elijah was honorable until he double-crossed Elana, Stefan etc and the ironic thing was that Klaus ended up double-crossing him and then went on to break the curse.

I think we're in an interesting situation now as there's kind of a role reversal. When Vampire Diaries first started Stefan was the good vampire whereas Damon was the evil one. Now it seems as though because of the deal Stefan made with Klaus he will now effectively become a one man killing machine but the only real option for Damon I can see is to become good.

I'm glad Katherine came through for Damon and I hope that's not the last we've seen of her. I loved her departing line to Elana - "It's OK to love them both. I did". Under normal circumstances I wouldn't particularly like Elana kissing Damon behinds Stefan's back but in terms of the storyline I think it's great. It will be really interesting to see how things develop considering that Stefan is off with Klaus.

I'm kind of glad that Liz knows about Caroline now. I know she found out before but Damon compelled her to forget so it I'm looking forward to seeing how things develop as she's obviously going to be torn.

OMG - Anna (Yes, yes, yes) and Vicky returning. And that's one of the things I love about Vampire Diaries. They're creative, never afraid to take risks and are full of surprises - you generally have to learn to expect the unexpected. Personally I'm really looking forward to season 3 but part of me is hoping that they show it in January so we can see the whole season rather than periodically taking breaks like they had in the second one.

I thought Isobel was a great character and was really disappointed when presumably Klaus compelled her to commit suicide although technically she was already dead. Even though they appear to have recast the character I still really liked her, the brief interaction with Katherine and it's a shame we'll never get to see more of that or more importantly her rebuild her relationship with Elena.

Isobel has always been played by the same actress, Mia Kirshner!

• 3 weeks later...

The end of Season 2 was a bit freaky after Emily helped Bonnie bring Jeremy back from the dead he sees Vicki and Anna who are supposed to be dead Vampires I hope that it is explained why he sees them in Season 3 and I hope Stefan does come back. I do not want Elena and Damian together ever.

Edited by Aden_Belle