Vampire Diaries

theAdellefan

The Vampire Diaries the best vamp fingy since Buffy. Beats Twilight hands down, which is so bad it's unreal. I love all the characters and the storylines, look forward to see what will happen every week, so much seems to happen. Has some awesome cliffhangers!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know how a show can come up with so many twists and turns for each episode but somehow Vampire Diaries does just that. I just watched the 18th episode and it made my head spin.

who knew one new character could affect so many peoples lives and stir them up so much.

I read today that the season finale is supposed to have nine "oh my god moments". If it was any other show I would be asking is that even possible.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the dance scene as well. It just showed how much chemistry that they have together. I loved the last bit of the end scene as well.

I think this was the beginning of Damon seeing Elena as more than just a Katherine lookalike

I would much prefer Damon and Elena being together rather than Stefan and Elena.

Edited by twinkletoesjess

• 2 weeks later...

Watched the first 5 episodes of the season tonight, and just WOW!!

I really really love this, like seriously! :wub:

Elena and Stefan are so perfect but why do I want her and Damon as well ? :blink: I love the chemistry between Elena and both of the brothers, cant wait to see some more :D

I have just watched episode 21 and it was amazing

I cant believe that Elena is a Gilbert after all. I kind of guessed who her father was but I didnt think it would actually be him. This certainly complicates matters. It finally makes sense why John Gilbert wants the invention but I dont think what he is doing is right. I dont like Bonnie anymore what she did to Elena was mean, she knew she was upset but she walked away. Im also thinking she didnt remove the spell from the invention like she said she did. Its just going to end badly for Elena, Damon trusts her and thats they only reason he gave the invention up. I that Damon is actually falling for Elena and I think Elena is falling for Damon too especially after the mystic falls dance and after finding out what happened the night he was turned, I would love for them to be together but I dont think Damon would ever do that to Stefan not after the whole Katherine drama he knows what its like. I really love the whole Damon and Alaric dynamic. I just love when they have a scene together. They make a great team especially when it comes to fighting vampires. Alaric saying to Damon "Hey your a d*** and you kill people but I still see something human in you" just made me go aww. I think these two could actually be friends if it wasnt for the whole Isobel business.

The promo for the finale just looked amazing. The writers werent kidding when they said that the finale is going to have nine "oh my god" moments.

omg omg omg omg omg!!!!

Finale was AMAZING!!!!

KATHERINES BACK!!!!!!!

:o When Elena chopped off John's fingers I just thought what the hell is Elena doing ?!?! and same goes for the kiss with Damon! I was so relieved that it was actually Katherine that had kissed Damon and not Elena! I bet Damon will get a shock when he discovers it was Katherine and not Elena he was kissing!! Oh my god I actually can't wait for the next season. :blink:

I was so upset when Anna got killed, I really did love her. Pearl and Anna were favourites of mine so I'm gutted that both of them are gone now! :( and Jeremy , just a question: What are you doing???? I don't want him to be a vampire :( Elena is gona be devastated when she finds out.

The whole episode was simply amazing, I loved the bit where all the vampires started to all fall down. Are Tyler and the mayor vampires or what ? They both were affected by the invention but the vervaine didn't work on the mayor in that basement! Theres something weird going on methinks.

I really hope Caroline is gona be OK , I was expecting her to die tbh near the end , I'm really glad she didn't. Oh and as for Bonnie, she is getting veryy freaky and she really is starting to be a force to be reckoned with.

Roll on September for the new season!!!!!!! :D

omg omg omg omg omg!!!!

Finale was AMAZING!!!!

Wow you got through 22 episodes really quickly :D. You must be hooked on the show almost as much as me. Im just about to watch the finale. Im guessing its good from your long post and all the shocked faces.

Just finished watching the finale and OMG what a finale. I nearly wanted to scream at the way it ended. So many things have been left up in the air so I really can not wait till the season two premiere.

Edited by twinkletoesjess