Right Where I Left You

Guest Georgia

rightwhereileftyou.jpg

Story title: Right Where I Left You

The banner is made by me, which explains the level of rubbishness

Type of story: Short/Medium fiction - sorry I changed it, I realised that I only wanted it to be short, instead of long and winding

Main characters: Aden and Belle

BTTB rating: T-A

Genre: Romance, drama, pain

Spoilers: None at all

Warnings: Will warn at the start of each chapter, but at the moment, I don’t think so

Summary: Aden Jeffries left Summer Bay three years ago, and he appears to have everything: a house, money, and a successful career. But three years ago he left the one thing that mattered most: Belle Taylor.

“Aden”, his secretary whispered seductively, never missing a chance to flirt with him, “do you want to go out for a drink later?”

“For the last time no. I’ve told you, countless times, that I’m not interested. The only relationship I want us to have is a working one”

The curvaceous blonde pouted slightly, before turning and walking slowly back towards her desk, swinging her hips lightly, determined to attract her boss’s attention. Aden, however, had his eyes glued to his computer screen, more specifically, glued to an e-mail he had received earlier that day.

It was the first e-mail he had received from Summer Bay, with the exception of Nicole and Roman, in three years, but that wasn’t the most amazing fact. He had never thought he would hear from Belle Taylor again, especially after the way he left things, but the e-mail proved that he was wrong... again.

Dear Aden,

I know I’m probably the last person you expect to hear from, but I’ve decided that it’s time we should starting acting like twenty five year olds, instead of toddlers. I got your e-mail off of Nicole, so you have her to blame, if speaking to me is really that awful. Look Aden, three years is a long time, but I’m not going to pretend that I’ve forgiven you. We were together for five years, and I deserved an explanation for why you left, but I got nothing. So, I’m writing to you now, because I’ve been waiting for three years for an explanation, and I’m tired of waiting. I can’t move on with my life until I know, and you owe this to me.

I miss you Aden

Love, Belle

A large majority of the final two sentences had been crossed out, instead of deleted. Trust Belle to leave her feelings on the page because she had forgotten to press backspace.

But Aden didn’t care about that. She missed him. Belle Taylor missed him. The only woman he had ever loved missed him.

It didn’t take long for him to hit the reply button. His fingers sped over the letters, his emotions finally pouring out.

Belle,

You’re right, of course you’re right. You always were. But you won’t have to wait much longer. I’m coming home. I’ll tell you everything then, everything you want to know. And then, you can move on, if that’s still what you want to do. But Belle, it wasn’t your fault. It never was. You are, and always will be, the only woman I will ever love. So don’t ever doubt yourself, or your hold on me. It’s unbreakable, Belle, unbreakable.

I miss you too.

Love, Aden

P.S. You should learn to delete your feelings instead of just crossing them out

Aden’s secretary walked back in, in what she thought was a flirtatious manner, but in Aden’s opinion, she looked like a penguin, waddling in her tight pencil skirt.

“Aden, can I get you anything?” she asked, while leaning over his desk

“Yes, actually, you can”, Aden replied, and the secretary stepped back in shock. In all the time she had been flirting with Aden, he had never responded in any way.

“You can go back to your desk and log onto to Web Jet. I need a ticket to Summer Bay, as soon as possible”

“Family member sick?” she asked curiously

“No, but the love of my life misses me, so I’m going home. Cancel all my appointments for the next three months, and divert my number to your cell. You’re in charge while I’m gone”

The secretary nodded and walked back to her desk, quickly starting on Aden’s to do list.

Aden sat at his desk, a stupid smile firmly on his face. He was going home, and even if Belle wanted to move on, at least he’d be able to see her again, and maybe even correct the biggest mistake of his life.

So, I have a new story, to fill the space of If We Never Came To Summer Bay, which I was missing, even though it has only been gone for half a day. Let me know what you think :D

Chapter Two: Back in the Bay

Aden dropped his bags at the caravan park, and then raced to the diner. It had taken him three years to return to Summer Bay, but now that he was here, he couldn’t slow down.

As soon as he walked into the diner, the room went silent. It was either an incredible coincidence or Summer Bay wasn’t too happy to see him.

However, one person didn’t seem to fit the mould. As Aden was looking around the room, someone flung themself at him, and embraced him in what could only be described as a bear hug.

“Can’t breathe”, Aden gasped. The unidentified person quickly stepped backwards, and Aden curiously glanced down, before inhaling sharply.

She had grown even more beautiful, if that was possible. Her hair had grown longer and slighter lighter, but it wasn’t just the body changes. She was glowing, practically luminous.

“You came back”, she whispered so only Aden could hear

“I told you I would Belle”

“Well, it’s not like I have any reason to trust you”, Belle reminded, that feisty attitude already surfacing

“God, I’ve missed you”

“You already know that I’ve missed you”

Aden laughed lightly, and leaned forward, his lips searching for Belle’s. The next thing he knew, he could hear a loud sound, like a hand coming into contact with a cheek, and then he could feel a stinging pain

“What was that for?” Aden asked, after realising Belle had hit him after he had tried to kiss her

“You think you can waltz back into my life after three years, say a few words and then kiss me? You’ve gotten stupid”

Aden looked shocked. That was exactly what he had been hoping for. He knew it wasn’t fair on Belle, but life was too short for him to deny his feelings anymore.

“There is no way you’re getting back into my life that easily Aden Jeffries. I may have missed you, and I may not be in a relationship, but you need to earn my trust before we get back together”, she hissed, before walking out of the diner in a huff.

Aden, however, had an enormous grin spread across his face. Belle was expecting them to get back together, after he had gained her trust. That was the best news he had received in years. Something that Aden had forgotten though, was that things in Summer Bay never run smoothly, and people never stay happy for long. It’s like a curse. Aden’s happiness was interrupted by his cell phone ringing, which he pulled from his pocket and answered with a frustrated “what?”

Belle, walking towards the beach, stopped for a second, and let out a scream of joy. Aden Jeffries was back in her life, and he still wanted her. She just needed to learn how to trust him again, and she knew that could only happen when he told her the truth, but for some reason, she knew that everything would work out. However, like Aden was learning inside the diner, happiness in Summer Bay didn’t always laugh long. Someone soon came to stand beside her, and shattered all the joy she had had three minutes earlier.

Previews for the next chapter, or maybe the next few, which you will get quicker if you review:

- Who's calling Aden ?

- Who's standing next to Belle?

- Why did Aden leave in the first place?

Thank you guys for the reviews :D They make my day :D

Chapter Three: Aden’s phone call

“What?” Aden snapped, frustrated at the phone call

“Now, is that anyway to talk to the man who owns you?”

“For the last time, you do not own me”

“The contract you signed says differently”

Aden didn’t have an answer. He hadn’t meant to sign the contract; it had been the only way for him to avoid the problem. And Aden was an avoider, so it was the natural choice.

“Mr. Jeffries, are you still there?”

“Yeah, I’m here. What do you want?”

“My sources tell me that you are no longer in Perth. Where have you gone, and more importantly, why?”

“I’m back in Summer Bay. I’m here to see family and friends”, Aden lied. He didn’t want the man on the phone to know about Belle or he might hurt her

“You were always a bad liar Mr. Jeffries. I know that you are there to see Belle Taylor, and I don’t like that at all. We have someone in Summer Bay to rectify the mistake Mr. Jeffries. I hope you said goodbye to Belle. That was the last time you will ever see her”

“You can’t lie about something that serious. It’s not funny”

“Who said I was joking?” The man said, before hanging up the phone, leaving Aden standing in shock.

This man wasn’t one to joke with. He was always deadly serious, and when he made a threat, he usually followed through.

It only took Aden another few seconds before he sprung into action, sprinting for the door, screaming Belle’s name.

She was nowhere to be seen. Aden pulled out his mobile and pressed number 1 on his speed dial, hoping that Belle had just gone home.

“Hi, you’ve reached Belle Taylor’s voicemail. Obviously I’m not here right now, so do your thing after the beep”

Belle’s voice flowed through the phone. She could just have her phone switched off, Aden tried to justify to himself, but his heart kept pumping faster and faster.

For some reason, he could feel himself being drawn towards the beach. He stopped when he got to a cell phone which had been dropped on the ground.

It had one missed call on the top of the screen and it was from his number.

But what was even more interesting was that there was a text message filling up the rest of the screen.

He’s back. Help me.

Those four words sent a spiral of pain through Aden. Someone had Belle. Someone that had met her before, someone that had hurt her before.

There was only one option.

He had to find her before it was too late.

Previews for the next chapter:

- We find out who has Belle, but can Aden find out as well?

- Who was the mysterious man on the phone?

- Why does he think he owns Aden?

Thank you for the reviews. I love reading them. Enjoy this chapter :D

Chapter Four: Waiting for someone to save me

Belle squirmed uncomfortably at the ropes that were folding her to the chair. She could barely shift her body, barely able to take a breath.

It had been a shock to see him again. He had told her that he was sorry, and he was leaving Summer Bay. He wouldn’t be able to live in a town of people that hated him.

Flashback to earlier- by the beach:

“What are you doing back?” Belle asked, disgust and fear seeping into her voice

“Someone told me that Aden was back in town, and I had a job to do”

“He’s only been back a few hours. No one in Summer Bay can talk that fast, not even Colleen”

“We have our ways”

“Stop with the we stuff Dom. You promised to never hurt me again. You tried to steal me from Drew and that didn’t work. You promised to give up then, but you came back for me after Aden left, even though I didn’t want you. You left me for dead on the side of the road, and again, you promised to leave me alone. I thought you would keep your promise, at least the last time”

“Yeah well, I told you I have a job to do”

“Why now?”

“Aden Jeffries is back in town”

“So? What does he have to do with any of this?”

“He has everything to do with everything Belle, and you should have pieced it together by now. I thought you were smart”

“Leave me alone Dom”, Belle told him harshly, not wanting to speak to him any longer

“I’m sorry Belle, I can’t. I have to break my promise. I have to take you with me”

Stall Belle, stall, she told herself over and over again as she pulled out her phone and quickly typed a message. Thank god she had practiced this in English class, trying desperately hard to text without looking had really paid off. Dom didn’t even notice.

“What do you mean? I don’t want to go with you”

“You have to, and it will be easier if you come peacefully”

“I’m not going anywhere with you.”

Dom took one step closer and Belle instinctively flinched away. She opened her hand and let her cell phone drop to the floor. Dom quickly hit her over

the head, and caught her as she slumped to the ground, before quickly running to the nearby car and throwing her into the boot.

Belle winced as the pain in her head reminded her about what had happened. She hoped that Aden could find her in time, before Dom did something terrible, before he hurt her again.

The door creaked open, and Belle shut her eyes, pretending that she was still asleep

“Belle, I know that you’re awake. Your eyelids are fluttering”, Dom informed her but Belle refused to open her eyes in case he was just playing a trick

“Alright fine, be that way. I’ve left you a sandwich on the floor. It’s such a shame you aren’t awake, because otherwise I would be able to untie you so you could eat”, he told her cruelly, before leaving the room, slamming the door harshly behind him

Belle opened her eyes and looked at the sandwich. It was oozing cheese and the smell was drifting around the small room. She had to get to that sandwich. She hadn’t eaten since lunchtime yesterday, ever since she had received Aden’s e-mail.

She rocked backwards and forwards on her chair, trying to get closer to the sandwich. Her plan didn’t work. The chair smashed into the floor, and her head hit the floor.

Everything went black again.

Miles away, Aden Jeffries had a sudden vision of the love of his life, lying lifelessly on the floor. He had to get to her.

Thanks again for the reviews. This chapter is dedicated to Elainea, amz, Bec and Taniya. :D And maybe El, Bec and Tan will take this as an incentive to update Krystal Clear, Unbreakable, Fear and Veritas Vos Liberabit

Chapter Five: Saving Belle

“Irene,” Aden panted, as he rushed back into the diner, “I need information about Belle”

“Well love, you’ll have to ask her yourself. I don’t think she would appreciate me telling you everything about her life”

“Irene, this isn’t a petty matter. It’s really important” he explained, while showing Irene the text message

“Dom”, the red-headed women whispered, before collapsing back against the table top. Leah and Colleen quickly rushed towards her, while Aden

sprinted out of the diner and round to Irene’s house, where he still expected Belle to live.

She had always kept a diary, writing about everything in her life. If there were any clues, they would be in there. It took him a while to find the right page, but he soon managed to begin reading.

It’s been a whole year, and he still hasn’t called me, or texted me, or written or even e-mailed. I miss him more and more every day. He’s the love of my life and he’s gone. I don’t understand what I did to Aden. I thought everything was perfect, finally perfect. But now everything’s wrong and even worse, Dom is back. Yes, the same Dom who has hurt me time and time again. And now he’s back.

The diary went blank. The next entry was three months later.

I’ve just got out of hospital. Dom left me for dead on the side of the road. I was in hospital for two and a half months. He took me to an abandoned cabin he has in the woods. He locked me in a room, no bigger than a storage cupboard. I didn’t get fed for days at a time. He used to put the food in front of me, and just let the smell tempt me. I hate him, and I hate the McConnell woods. That’s where he kept me, and I hated it. Every second of it.

The diary was soon discarded, thrown to the floor, and Aden jumped into Belle’s car, which was conveniently left open. He was soon in the car, and driving way over the speed limits, he raced to the McConnell woods, pulling up to the main entrance.

When he walked into the woods, he wished he had read more, because he had no clue whereabouts in the wood the cabin was located.

But again, a feeling led him forward and he raced west. It took hours, and many errors in judgement but Aden soon stumbled upon a cabin.

He raced in, trying to be Belle’s knight in shining armour, and headed straight towards the sound of scuffling.

He cautiously pulled open the door, in case it was actually Dom inside. The sight that greeted him made him feel sick. Dom was standing over an

unconscious Belle, kicking her again and again. Aden pulled the door shut, and hid round a corner, waiting for Dom to get bored and leave.

He wanted to race in and beat Dom to a pulp, but he couldn’t. Dom was extremely tall, and muscular, and Aden had seen a gun in his back pocket. He wasn’t worried about himself, but Belle, who was such an easy target, lying defenceless on the ground.

Luck was obviously on his side again, because Dom soon exited the room, and walked to the couch, and pulling a blanket over him. It was obviously nap time.

Aden pulled open the door and quickly rushed to Belle’s side, pulling her into his arms and leaving the house before Dom could wake up.

He put Belle gently in the back seat, and carefully drove towards the Summer Bay hospital, waiting anxiously for Belle to wake up, but to no avail.

She was out cold, and that was what terrified Aden most. She was barely breathing.

Thanks to Steph, Bec and amz for the reviews :D I hope you like this chapter.

Chapter Six: The Worst Wait

Aden had managed to get Belle to the hospital, but she had been snatched away from his as soon as he walked in the door.

No one had even come to tell him if she was alive.

The only people that had talked to him were the police, who had interrupted his pacing.

“Mr. Jeffries, we are here to talk to you about what happened”

“You need to get round to McConnell Woods straight away and arrest Dom.”

“What?”

“He was the one holding her hostage, beating her up again and again”

“Alright then, we’ll send a few officers over there now and arrest him, but we’ll need your testimony, as well as Belle’s”

Aden nodded his head, before opening his mouth to speak again. “You need to get me and Belle a restraining order as well”

“Against Dom? There isn’t really a point, because he’ll be in jail before the end of the month”

“It’s actually against a man that’s been threatening me and Belle”

“Who is it? We need to know what he’s been saying as well”

“It’s my father”, Aden whispered, ashamed about his father yet again

“Your father?” the police asked, unsure if they had heard correctly

“I signed a contract with him, saying that I would give him another chance if he stopped drinking. He stopped drinking, but I hadn’t read the contract properly. It actually said that if he stopped drinking, I would have to work for him and give him all my money. This was after I left Belle, but when I came back here, he decided to take matters into his own hand. He made Dom try to kill her, so that I would come back and work full time.”

The police nodded and didn’t say anything about the sad state of affairs

“Right, well the restraining order will have to be signed by a judge, but it should be done by the end of the week. He won’t hurt you or Belle ever again” the constable informed him before shaking his hand and leaving the hospital.

Aden resumed his pacing, as Belle overwhelmed his mind again. What if she dies and he hadn’t had a chance to tell her how he really felt?

Rachel soon walked up to him, and his pacing suddenly stopped, and he stared intently at the doctor, waiting for the news that would make or break his life.

Sorry this is so short, I really just wanted it to be an explanation chapter, about who was threatening Aden.

Thank you guys for the reviews. Hope this lives up to the expectations :D

Chapter 7: Good news or bad?

“You did the right thing by bring Belle to the hospital”, Rachel began. Aden didn’t reply. He just concentrated on the doctor’s words. For some reason, she seemed to be stalling.

“Look Rachel, just spit it out. I need to know what’s going to happen”

“I won’t lie to you. The injuries she sustained are severe. We’ve put her on the transplant list, but if she doesn’t get a new kidney by the end of the week, she’s going to die”

Aden’s world seemed to stop. Everyone else kept moving, but he was frozen, stuck and unable to catch up with everyone else. He could hear himself start to speak though.

“Call Irene, Annie, Geoff, Ruby, Nicole... anyone who would want to donate. Call everyone in Summer Bay and ask if they would mind getting tested. We need to find a match Rachel, she can’t die. Not now, not ever”

Rachel nodded and rushed off to the phone, preparing to call anyone and everyone.

Aden pulled out his cell phone and helped with the major job. He knew Rachel would start with Leah, and then Roman, so he would call Irene, Annie and Geoff, who hopefully would all be together at Belle’s house.

Within twenty minutes, the hospital was crowded. Irene, Annie, Geoff, Nicole, Leah, Roman, Ruby, Charlie, Martha, Rachel, Tony and Aden were all waiting for the doctors to come around and take them in for a kidney test, to see if they were matches to Belle.

Rachel went first so that she would be able to go back to work after and help out with the sudden rush. Belle needed the results back instantly, so the hospital needed all hands on deck.

Tony went next, followed by Leah and then Roman. Ruby, Charlie, Martha and Nicole all took their turns having the test down, before Irene, Annie and Geoff piled in, one by one. Aden went last.

It was an awful wait for the test results to come back.

Rachel wasn’t a match, and neither were Tony, Leah, Roman, Ruby and Charlie. The dejected people left the hospital, disappointed that they would be unable to help Belle. Martha was ruled out; as they were afraid her kidney might be infected from her cancer. Nicole had a different blood type, so the pair left the hospital together. Irene’s kidneys weren’t strong enough to transplant, Annie wasn’t a match and neither was Geoff. The trio left the hospital, unable to cope with the potential death of a loved one. None of them was a match.

No one seemed to remember that Aden had been tested as well.

“Rachel, please tell me that I’m a match”, he begged, needing to save Belle’s life

“You’re only a partial match, so if we use you for a transplant, it may not work, but, with your permission, we’re going to try. You are our best option”

Aden gave his permission, and by the end of the day, he was ready for the transplant. Irene, Annie and Geoff had all rushed back to the hospital and were thanking Aden profusely.

Belle was wheeled into the operating theatre, and Aden soon followed, praying that he could save Belle’s life.

Because you guys are so awesome, you can have another chapter tonight :D

Chapter Eight: Did it work?

It was the next morning when Aden awoke, still groggy from the surgery. Annie was sitting by his bedside.

“How’s Belle?” he asked, his voice croaking out from under the face mask

“You saved her life”, Annie told him, tears rolling down her cheeks

“Tell me everything” Aden demanded, but Annie didn’t even call him on his rude tone

“She woke up about an hour ago, and Rachel told us that she’s going to be fine. She may have some problems with her health of course, but you saved her life. You are a miracle Aden Jeffries, and I’m so glad you came back to the bay”

“It’s my fault this happened”

“No it isn’t. It’s your father’s and Dom’s, not yours. Even Belle said that”

“You know about Dom and my dad?”

“The police came around and told us”

“Wait ... Belle’s talking?”

Annie nodded her head. “She’s actually waiting outside for you to wake up, so she can talk to you”

“She’s walking?”

“No silly, she’s in a wheelchair, but she should be walking in a couple of months”

The sound of wheels clicking backed up Annie’s claim as Irene rolled Belle in. Annie and Irene quickly left the room, after depositing Belle by Aden’s bedside

“Hey stranger”, she whispered quietly

“You’re awake”

“No kidding”

“Hey, I was terrified alright. I deserve to state the obvious”

Belle nodded. “Thank you”, she said, sincerity clear in her voice.

“What for?”

“For saving my life”

“Oh yeah, that. You’re welcome”

“Aden, I forgive you by the way. I don’t want to beat yourself up over this”

“It’s my fault you got hurt Belle. You were only taken because I love you”

“It isn’t your fault, and don’t ever say that again. I love you Aden Jeffries and I’ve missed you so much. I owe you everything. You rescued me, and then gave me part of your kidney. How did you find me though?”

Aden’s cheeks blushed ruby red. “I read your diary”, he admitted, which made Belle laugh.

“Who cares about that? You saved my life, and you already knew that I loved you anyway”

“It’s nice hearing you say it though”, Aden whispered, before leaning forward and attempting to kiss Belle on the lips, but her hand stopped him

“You still haven’t told me why you left me in the first place. I can’t be with you again until you tell me why you left”

Aden’s eyes darted around the room, before he settled on watching his IV, as he began talking.

“It wasn’t your fault Belle, none of it. Everything was going great. I was actually going to ask you to marry me, but then I received news that my Mum had died”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Belle interrupted, sympathy colouring her voice

“Let me finish. I didn’t want to tell you because I started to have doubts about us. My Mum and Dad had been like us at one stage, and then my Dad started drinking and hitting her. They ended up hating each other, and I didn’t want us to become like that. I loved you too much, so I left”, Aden finished, before concentrating on the IV again

Belle was silent for a while before leaning forward, wincing slightly in pain

“Aden Jeffries, I love you more than life itself. You’ve saved my life, and I want nothing more than to be with you, but if you can’t handle this, you can leave, no hard feelings, because I understand and I forgive you”

Aden’s tone was suddenly mad. “I came back because I want to be with you, because I miss you so much it physically hurts me. There is no point in a

world without you, so don’t you dare sit there and say that you understand and forgive me, because that’s an easy way out, and I don’t want the easy way out. I want the hard way. I want to date you, love you, live with you, marry you and have kids with you. I want to die as an old man in your arms. I never want to us to be apart, ever again”

A huge smile lit up Belle’s face and she leaned forward so she was even closer to Aden, before kissing him passionately on the lips.

When they finally pulled away, Aden opened his mouth again. “So, what do you say?”

“Ditto”, she whispered softly, before kissing him again

The epilogue will be up tomorrow I think. Thank you for reading and reviewing guys. This was supposed to be a long fiction but I decided to change it into a short one, because I can fit everything in there, and I really wanted to get to the Adelle bits quickly. If you’re looking for a long fiction, I suggest Teens of Summer Bay, because that’s one of mine that really will be long.

Thank you for the reviews guys :D

Chapter 9: Epilogue

One year later:

It had been a year of pure happiness, or as Annie would call it, a year full of “Adelle” moments. Belle and Aden were together, with no interruptions and no problems with their health. Dom was in jail, serving a minimum of fifteen years, and Larry Jeffries was on trial, but it was likely he would be in jail for at least five years.

Whilst Belle was sleeping, Aden snuck out of the house and down to the secluded section of the beach that they loved the most. It was an escape, a blissful safe haven.

Annie, Nicole and Ruby were already waiting for him. Annie, for some unknown reason, was building a sand castle, Ruby was texting Xavier, and Nicole was talking to Geoff, who had decided to tag along.

“Hey my little workers, are you all ready to help?”

The group nodded enthusiastically, apart from Geoff who looked like he was about to fall back to sleep.

“You know what to do”, he stated, and the group split up, all of a sudden a flurry of motion.

Annie suddenly stopped building her sand castle, and started decorating the tent that Geoff was setting up. Ruby put her phone back in her pocket, and started putting candles in the ground. Nicole was scattering rose petals around the ground.

The group split up later that afternoon and Aden sat on the beach, before texting Belle as the sky started darkening.

She arrived soon after, shocked at the beautiful sight that awaited her.

“Aden, what is all this?” she asked

Aden dropped down onto one knee, as Belle gasped.

“Belle Taylor, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. We may have had our ups and downs, but all the paths lead to you, and I don’t want to deny that anymore. I want to wake up next to you, go to sleep next to you and spend my entire day with you. I don’t want us to be apart, so right now, please do me the honour of becoming my wife”

He pulled out the most gorgeous ring, and Belle nodded yes, tears streaming down her face.

Aden quickly stood up and embraced a now sobbing Belle.

“I love you Belle Taylor”

“I love you too Aden Jeffries and I can’t wait for the three of us to settle down”

“What?”

“I thought this would be the perfect time to tell you. I’m pregnant Aden”

And the night soon turned into a double celebration. Aden had never been happier in his entire life, and Belle finally thought that everything was going right.

But life in Summer Bay is never completely happy...

And that was the end of Right Where I Left You. I kind of left it as a cliff hanger, or I think I did anyway, because I’m interested in writing a sequel to this one, about 9 chapters, as a pregnancy journal Belle writes. Let me know if you’re interested, because I want to see what you guys think first.

Comments

Archived