Krystal Clear

Guest tessalove

Finally the last chapter is here!

Sorry it took so long!

Thank you to everyone who read this! You guys are awesome!

This is for Danni, She always reads, and she's just so lovely! Its for everyone else as well of course!

Thank you's all so much!

Nicole was in the delivery room, it wasn’t long until Rachel told her she had to push, they couldn’t delay any longer. They were in for almost an hour and a half, and Nicole got a little baby girl, she had to be taken to the ICU as she was 5 weeks early, but Rachel assured her she was fine. Geoff still couldn’t be reached; Nicole had gone through everything alone. By now she was sleeping Annie stayed with her, and Indi came up too, they both repeatedly phoned Geoff and Aden, but there was no reception on the trawler.

“Geoff!” Annie yelled

“Annie, What’s wrong!”

“It’s Nicole, she’s in hospital, she went into labour!” Geoff ended the phone call, not even five minutes later he was at the hospital.

“Annie, Were is she?”

“Nicole?”

“Of course Nic, who else would I be talking about”

“Your daughter maybe”

“I have a daughter?”

“Yep”

“Oh my god! A Daughter! Where are they?”

“Nic’s in the and your baby is up in ICU”

“Why what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, she was early, she had to go up there, Rachel said, she’ll be allowed out in a few days”

“Days?”

“Yes, she has to be kept monitored

“Ok, Can I see Nic?”

“She’s just in there, She’s sleeping though” Geoff entered the room, and found her sleeping peacefully, she looked exhausted, he sat beside and grabbed her hand, he rubbed his thumb in a circle and she opened her eyes.

“Hey” she croaked

“How you feeling?”

“Tired”

“Nic, I’m so sorry I wasn’t here”

“It’s ok, well its not, but I forgive you, You didn’t know I was going to go into early labour”

“I know, but I thought I would be with you when we had her”

“Have you seen her?”

“No, not yet”

“She’s beautiful”

“I bet she is, just like her mummy, do you want to come up and see her with me?”

“Sure” She said as she sat up on the bed and put her feet into her ugg boots and stood to her feet, They walked into the lift and got to the baby ICU, The approached the glass and found Aden standing staring at there baby “Hey” Nic said as she approached him

“Hey, Congrats”

“Thanks, What are you doing here?”

“I came up with Geoff, I thought I’d steal a peak, she’s gorgeous”

“Thank you, Do you want to come in?”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course” They entered the room, and headed to “Baby Campbell’s” Crib, Nicole picked her up and she made a bubbling noise, “Do you want a hold daddy?”

“I sure do!” Geoff said and reached for his baby girl, he held her in is arms and looked at her in amazement, “She’s so amazing, she’s tiny and gorgeous!”

“She sure is, Congratulations both of you! You’re going to make amazing parents”

“So do you want to hold her?” Geoff asked

“Em, Ok” Aden held out his arms and Geoff put the baby into them, Tears appeared in Aden’s eyes, “I always imagined my first time holding my baby, With Belle, how cute and loveable it would be”

“Oh Aden! I want you to know, While were here in Summer Bay, you’ll always have a place in her life; I was going to ask you to be god father? Would you?”

“Nic! Are you serious? I’d be honoured!

“Good, you and Indi are the God parents” Nic turned to Geoff “Sorry I should have asked you first, but I thought I made the right choice, are you ok with it?”

“Yeah, I’m fine!”

“Thanks’ guys, It means so much that you thought of me!”

“It seemed right!” Nicole smiled as she watched Aden with her daughter “And one day Aden you’ll make a great dad!”

“I hope” he said sadly as if all hope had been drained form his body.

“Has she got a name?”

“Not yet” Nicole looked towards Geoff

“Well I’ve been thinking, It might sound dumb, but Krystal? I mean that’s the girl I fell in love with, Well sort of” he laughed

“Geoff! I never even thought of that! Do you think it’ll suit her?”

“I think so, Its Krystal clear!” he laughed “Krystal Campbell?” he asked

“Krystal Belle Campbell” She smiled toward Aden

“Nic, you don’t have to do that”

“I know, but I want to, Belle seemed like such an amazing person, Hopefully Krystal will be as good as person as she was”

“Thank you, So much, you don’t know what that means to me!”

“It’s our pleasure mate, I loved Belle, If Krystal is anything like her, I’ll be so proud!”

A single tear rolled down Aden’s cheek “You didn’t get to meet Belle, but she was amazing, Your lucky to have her name!” Aden laughed “Guy’s I think I leave you’s to it, Thanks again, I’ll be back later, Bye Krystal” he said and kissed the baby softly and handed her back to Geoff.

Geoff sat on the bed beside Nicole, he handed over Krystal and stepped of the bed, he knelt down the floor and pulled a box out of his pocket, “Nicole Franklin, Will you marry me?”

Tears fell from her eyes “I can’t believe you! You’re amazing! Of course I will! I’d love to Mrs Nicole Campbell! Actually Harris-Campbell!” She smiled

“Good! Because I’d love you to be my wife!”

They spent the rest of the day in the hospital, Nicole had a huge smile on her face all day, Visitors continued to come and see them, And Aden came back that night, he was thrilled at the news, and even more thrilled when Geoff asked him to be his best man.

In the end everything worked out for Nicole, She found her dad, Her best friend had the life she deserved, She found a new brother and a best friend in Aden Jefferies, And she found the love of her life that she shared her beautiful daughter with. Krystal Belle Campbell had the life she deserved, Nicole feared she wouldn’t, that she would grow up like her, but that would no longer happen, Everything finally clicked into place for everyone.

Comments

Archived