Robert Robertson - Socratis Otto

dees189227

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is a very interesting character and he has had some pretty great lines so far! Whenever I see him on screen I'm glued to see what he is going to do/say.

It was so funny when he was 'interviewing' Ruby.

I wouldnt mind if he stuck around for a while. Although like Bec said, I dont like how he is hounding Charlie so much.....Although I do see why he would have her as No 1 suspect.

Edited by Danni02

He cracks me up so, so much. Playing the relationship counsellor behind the guise of the teddybear - hilarious! I laughed so much!

Me too! :lol:

There is just something about him.....

Although I have to be a little mad at him for causing problems with Changelo in the first place! :angry:

Edited by Danni02

I'm having a bit of a love/hate issue with him at the moment. I love the character, he's something so different from what we've seen in a long time. That in itself is refreshing. He's funny, weird, yet I can see that there is something genuine there. I don't know if the odd side of him is his way of hiding himself though. I don't like the way he's so focused on Grant's murderer being Charlie or Angelo, though I understand why they are suspects.

He really irritates me, I hate him, the way he's always changing his stories. I wouldn't be surprised if he changed his name himself, just to make up all these stories.

He is a really fascinating character at the same time, we have no idea whether to believe what he says or not.