Saddest Death

Guest Georgia

Saddest Death  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 5 lol.. its to hard to pick

1) Would have to be Flynn. that whole scene made me cry from when he was talking to the kids, to the dance with Sally everything was making me just cry.. it was sad and defo my number 1 choice, and the funeral to *sigh*

2) Belle's was sad also and the way she was rocked in aden's arms when he found her was sad and it was also written well

3) Beths

4) Jack's was kind of sad but i had a feeling he was gonna get shot anyway due to the fact of him sneaking around :P

5) and Noahgetting shot by Sarah was gah sad also :( (although i dont remember to much about it)

Belle Taylor was the saddest death in Home and Away History ~ In my opinion!

I think that it was much more sadder then Jacks, especially since his was involved with "who killed him" and hers was more" poor thing gets married and dies of cancer" sorta story line, if you get my drift... :wink:

for me it was definitely Belle Taylor.

Because, her whole family and the Bay finally found out, and then her and Aden getting married even though Aden had only found out the day before hand, and then when Aden woke and she was dead :(

It was just so emotional and I balled my eyes out!

I was finding it hard to choose between Noah and Belle but in the end i went with Belle.... it was such a heartbreaking death, she'd only just got married... the actual death was one of the most saddest things i've ever watched. yet in a way it was beautiful, with the flashback of Aden climbing through her window the first time and her saying "leave the window open...for me."

although the saddest part of the death was her funeral. i was just sobbing the whole way through.. .it was just.. *tear* Aden's speech was just heartbreaking.

Archived