Romeo Smith - Luke Mitchell

dncllpyk

I like Romeo so far, he's one of the more intriguing latest additions. At first I thought...here we go again, it was just going to be another shallow clone of a teen, but he seems different. Dont know if its the actor or the general mystery surrounding his back story, but I like the character regardless and look forward to following his story.

Edited by alexx

• 2 weeks later...

I was skeptical at the start (mainly cos 7 were promoting the character with his shirt off all the time) but now I think he's great. The best main cast addition for some time, in fact. His awesomeness is even starting to make Xavier more lifelike and that's some achievement.

Edited by devon

I was skeptical at the start (mainly cos 7 were promoting the character with his shirt off all the time) but now I think he's great. The best main cast addition for some time, in fact. His awesomeness is even starting to make Xavier more lifelike and that's some achievement.

Totally agree with you. I can actually stand Xavier when he's in a scene with Romeo. I'm really intrigued to discover more about his family, because I think there's something going on there..

• 4 weeks later...

I really like Romeo and I love the friendship he has with Xavier, it's really helped me to like Xavier more aswell. Really hating his sister though and the sooner she is gone the better. Really not sure about Romeo getting together with Annie though. Not sure if thats just because I dont like Annie or what, but I just dont think they will work. I guess I will just have to wait and see them together before I can make a comment on them. I also like his friendship with Nicole. Kinda hoping something more might happen with them two actually...

Edited by Danni02

I am really really liking Romeo at the moment. I liked him when he first arrived but now even more so. I love that he isn't the typical teenage boy. The little clues we got about his background at the start made me really intrigued and I have found that I havent been let down during the reveal. I love the friendship with Xavier, at first it seemed forced but now it really doesnt. I hope that

when annie gets back this doesnt get forgotten about

I also like his friendship with Nicole, at the moment she seems to be like a sister he never had but i too would maybe like this to further into something else.

He has quickly become one of my favourites.

I am starting to warm to Romeo again after going through a period of not really liking him.And I think Luke's acting has improved after a slightly dodgy start to the year.I am liking the double act he's got going with Xavier and even though I'm holding onto the slim hope of a happy ending for her and Aden, I agree he and Nicole would probably make a good couple somewhere further down the track.

I have to say though I'm not really that interested in all this stuff about his past, it just makes me think "So what?"A Big Secret from someone's past is only interesting if it has an effect on the present or offers an insight into their character.At the moment it's pretty much "Something bad happened to him once but he got over it" and the storyline seems more about Mink with Romeo just being a supporting character.

I love Romeo. His character is becoming one of the best in show and I really like how we are seeing more of him as time goes by. I just love his relationship with Xavier. They seem to be really close and it's nice to see two boys in the show that have such a good relationship.

In the episode where himself and Nicole were discussing going back to school, I was really fascinated by their little scene together as it really did seem like they are or eventually will become a couple. Even though I quite like Nicole and Aden, from that scene I do think that they would make a really nice couple and considering that they are both in Year 12, they'll be spending more time together.

Edited by Abi