Romeo Smith - Luke Mitchell

dncllpyk

Woah, some people are a bit harsh. Poor old Romeo. I think it's hard to judge a character's depth based on just a few weeks of episodes, he hasn't really done much yet other than pine after Annie (which I fully approve of). I think he's a total hottie, and after only being on the show for a month or so, he's quickly become my favorite male character. He's just so fun compared to the other teen boys who are so serious! They need someone to lighten them up, and thank goodness for Romeo, he manages to inject some fun in.

I'm really excited to get to see his backstory and learn more about him, and of course for Annie to come back so her and Romeo can get together. :wub:

Woah, some people are a bit harsh. Poor old Romeo. I think it's hard to judge a character's depth based on just a few weeks of episodes, he hasn't really done much yet other than pine after Annie (which I fully approve of). I think he's a total hottie, and after only being on the show for a month or so, he's quickly become my favorite male character. He's just so fun compared to the other teen boys who are so serious! They need someone to lighten them up, and thank goodness for Romeo, he manages to inject some fun in.

I'm really excited to get to see his backstory and learn more about him, and of course for Annie to come back so her and Romeo can get together. :wub:

Annie & Romeo is the worse storyline/pairing ever for a start.

and I also remember when Xavier was " fun compared to the other teen boys" and look where hes at now , I swear the writers are annoying me on purpose with Annie & Romeo :lol:

I do think he can be redeemed by his backstory , I guess it depends on what it is.

Annie & Romeo is the worse storyline/pairing ever for a start.

and I also remember when Xavier was " fun compared to the other teen boys" and look where hes at now , I swear the writers are annoying me on purpose with Annie & Romeo :lol:

I do think he can be redeemed by his backstory , I guess it depends on what it is.

Disagree about Romeo/Annie completely. I have no doubt there have been way worse pairings on the show. Geoff and Claudia anyone? :P

I actually like Romeo. It's nice to see a character on this show who actually (gasp) kind of enjoys life. It's not that I'm in the demographic to find him "hot" either. Seriously, pretty much everyone on this show is so depressed / angst ridden at the moment. People call this guy a cliche but I actually can't remember the last character like him they introduced. Sexyluc, I can't remember Xavier ever being fun. I remember Ruby being fun before she met Xavier. Maybe you can refresh my memory.

I really like him now Annie's gone. Not that I had anything against her, but that storyline was kind of boring.

His interactions with VJ were great, and you know there's violence in his backstory somewhere.

I also like how he doesn't seem to be into drink and drugs and yet isn't an annoying holier than thou preachy pain about it all (I'm looking at you Geoffrey!!) He's able to say no to that stuff but can still have fun and enjoy life.

I had a thought today while watching him. Anyone else think him and Nicole would make a good couple? I know we seem to be headed down the Nicole/Aden path at the moment, which is fine by me, but just seeing how mature and level headed Romeo is, and Nicole is trying her very hardest to be more mature. I just think he's the kind of stable, good guy that she needs. Who knows?

Anyway......I love Romeo :D