Romeo Smith - Luke Mitchell

dncllpyk

My first impressions of him aren't exactly positive. He is like a walking cliche and it's getting beyond tiresome. And it's completely unrealistic that a guy like him would like a girl like Annie.

Oh! :o Yes Romeo did use some cliche lines but that was to make a point. I know loads of guys like Romeo I think he an accurate representation of people in our society. I love cheeky boys! But they have to have a kind heart too and you can see how loyal Romeo is to Jai at the moment, he's helping his mate get the girl he wants back even though he was a major crush on that girl.

He's the best guest in a long time :P

Anyone else think that he comes from some sort of violent family background?

I know he was in foster care with Jai, so there's obviously some sort of problem with his real family.

When he saw Liam after Aden punched him, Liam said he deserved it, and Romeo said, no one ever deserves it, or something like that. Just the way he said it sort of made me think at some point down the line we'll be told that his dad beat them all up or something.

Oh and he's kind of funny looking with his shirt off, keep it on Romeo, much better looking.

His family background/history will be interesting, because he came from the same place as Jai I'm assuming as he was in the same foster home, maybe he witnessed the Tsunami as well? Lost his family in the diaster?

He was funny teasing Annie at the surfing lessons but I can see how Annie would interpret it as being mean.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh and he's kind of funny looking with his shirt off, keep it on Romeo, much better looking.

I am afraid i am all for shots with the shirt off. That body - wow ! Especially with the wet suit at the waist.

I am absolutely loving him and Annie. Please tell me he is permenant ! He is soo hot. I saw him in Neighbours but never remember him being this smoking hot !