Unbreakable

Guest matticus01

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... I hope I still have readers...

Here is the next chapter... told you I was concentrating on getting this finished :D

Chapter Six ~ Matilda’s Secret

She leant over the toilet bowl breathing erratically as she felt the contents coming up her throat and overflow into the bowl, wiping her eyes she coughed as she felt her stomach settle, reaching up she pulled the lever down and slowly pushed herself up before making her way over to the sink.

She heard him crying in the next room and instantly rushed out of the bathroom toward his room before pushing the door open and making her way over to his crib. He was standing up, holding onto the side of the crib as he filled the room with echoed cries.

“Hey, hey baby boy, shhh it’s ok,’ Mattie whispered delicately as she picked up the baby from the crib, placing him on the side of her hip as he was now too big to cradle. “It’s ok, mumma’s here,’

Making her way back out of the room, Mattie descended the stairs and walked out into the lounge room, it was quite as Kirsty and Miles were out for the night so walking over to the couch, Mattie sat down with her baby boy and wiped away the tears from his cheeks.

“C’mon baby, it’s ok... mummy’s here now,’ she soothed him as he slowly stopped crying but a sudden beeping of her phone started his tiny little sobs again. ‘It’s ok,’ she said as she got to her feet and walked over to the kitchen table where her phone was sitting. Still having her boy clutched to her side, she read the message.

Her jaw clenched up and her body tensed up as she read the message once, twice and a third time.

I want to see my son. I’m coming to the Bay![/]i

After finally convincing Belle to get some sleep, Aden, Amanda and Irene sat around the kitchen table, Aden had filled in Irene about David’s visit and Amanda was breast feeding her baby.

“I’m sorry to have caused so much pain,’ Amanda looked up as Aden shook his head and Irene just sat there.

“It’s not your fault Amanda, no doubt he would have come looking for her whether or not you were here,’ Aden replied subtly as Amanda sighed.

“I think we should call the police and get a restraining order against him,’ Irene said as Aden nodded and Amanda agreed with a simple nod. “Agreed?’

“Agreed...’

‘...Agreed’

-----------------------------------------------------

They all sat on the couch, Irene, Amanda and Aden as Charlie sat on the armchair across from them, holding a note book and pen and scribbling down some details after hearing the story of earlier that day.

“Right, I think that’s all I need to know. I’ll get back to the station and put this through and deliver David with the restraining order. Now if he even comes within 100 meters of Belle, he will be arrested,’

Aden nodded, feeling somewhat relieved before thanking Charlie for coming out so late.

Once Charlie had left Irene excused herself before heading upstairs, leaving only Amanda and Aden in the lounge room. “Are you sure Belle is ok?’

Aden nodded before looking toward their room. “Yeah, she wouldn’t have heard a thing, I gave her a sleeping pill so she could have a good nights sleep,’

“Listen I’d better head off, find a hotel or something for the night...’

‘...You’ll do no such thing,’ Irene told her matter-of-factly as she made her way back down stairs. “I’ve made up Annie’s old room and you can stay in there, there’s also a cot in here so you can have the baby in the room as well,’

Amanda smiled sincerely before nodding. ‘Thank you, so much; both of you,’

“No worries darl, your very welcome to stay here,’ Irene replied with a smile as Aden nodded in agreement.

After putting Riley back to bed Matilda sat on the couch, sobbing quietly as her phone began vibrating for the fifth time in 20 minutes. Finally Matilda snapped, grabbing the phone and throwing at the wall before her as it and smashed into pieces.

Running her hands through her hair she chocked back a couple of sobs before realizing that she was alone in a house that had three doors you could enter, all which were unlocked. She rose into panic mode and jumped from the couch, racing straight to the front door and flicking the deadlock, racing over to the back kitchen door she pulled the door shut and turned the key in the lock as she heard a ‘click’ and sighed.

Finally she made her way into the hall way, standing at the stairs before walking past the to the final door in the house, she knew it hardly got used and was most likely already locked, but she wanted to be safe so checking it, she saw that the dead lock was locked before sighing. Walking back over to the stairs, she sat down on the bottom step and began sobbing again, lowering her head into her hands as she let the tears overflow.

First thing in the morning, she would grab Riley and leave Summer Bay before Ric got here.

and here is chapter 7.... I dont care if no one replies, I just want to finish this :D

sorry this is short... this is more of just a filler chappie thats all :)

Chapter Seven ~ Breaking Point

For days Belle had been too scared to leave Harris alone, David had never officially been charged over Chelsea’s death because there had not been enough evidence but Belle knew, she knew in her stomach that David was responsible to her daughters death.

Everywhere Belle and Aden would walk with Harris in the push pram, David would always be 100 meters behind; watching them following them, but making sure he didn’t go within the 100 meter mark.

Amanda had left two days later, going to the city to stay with her mother, and Belle’s grandmother Kitty until she got herself sorted, filing for divorce from David the next day and applying for full custody of Emma.

Matilda had also taken Riley and left Summer Bay the next day, not knowing when or if Ric was going to turn up looking for her.

But for Belle, she was at breaking point.

Sitting in the Diner, she kept looking around the room, she knew that while she was in the Diner that David wasn’t allowed at it was only a small Diner, and also for the fact that Roman and Leah were also in the Diner. Roman was looking after Jennifer whilst Leah was working, a small bump showing through.

“C’mon Belle... relax ok he’s not going to turn up here,’ Aden said as he reached across the table and took Belle’s hand in his.

“Yeah I know but it’s not just that, I’m worried about Mattie, she said she was leaving because Ric was coming back but that doesn’t make sense unless something happened for her to be scared of him. I’m worried about her Aden, and mum; I know she’s not coping either,’

“Do you know if Ric really is coming back or if it’s just a lie?...’

‘...No he’s coming, he messaged me this morning asking to meet us here and then asking where Mattie was,’ Belle replied as Leah walked over with Aden’s bacon, egg and sausage breakfast and Belle’s omelet with onion and no bacon.

“Thanks Leah,’ Aden and Belle mimicked at the same time as Belle picked up her folk and started poking at her omelet.

“I just... she’s my best friend and she’s gone, my mother’s gone, the only person I want gone is David,’ Belle sighed, angry that the only person she wanted gone wouldn’t leave her or her family alone.

“Hey,’ Aden spoke as he got up and moved around to sit next to Belle, taking over pushing the pram back and forth as Belle took a mouth full of her omelet and looked at him, broken eyes gazing back into his. “It’s going to be ok, we’ll get through this like we always do, by sticking together,’

Belle smiled gently and nodded, letting her muscles relax as she shoved another folk full of omelet into her mouth before leaning in and placing a soft kiss on Aden’s lips.

“Thanks,’ she whispered as Aden nodded, stroking her cheek gently with his free hand.

“So... how long until Eric Dolby gets here?”

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived