Goodbye *****

Guest Nathan.

No not Kyle!!!

I agree, it's pretty obvious that they're going to go down the Kate and Declan (Date? Kaclan?) route. I'm still holding out for Donna and Declan though. There was an episode ages ago, possibly around the time Dec and Didge got married, but there was some scene with Declan and Donna and it was just like a flash of light, and I thought praise the lord the other one's on her way out so these two can be a couple.

I really want Declan and Kate.Just before Bridget died they suddenly started giving them scenes together and I instantly realised they had ten times the chemistry Bridget and Declan had.Remember last year when for a couple of weeks Ringo and Bridget were together and it looked like Declan was going to get together with Rachel?They would have made miles better couples.Quite like Donna and Ringo together, I sort of accepted Donna and Zeke as second best.Declan and Donna I can't really see honestly but maybe it'd be all right.

I feel bad for Donna, she gets stuck with all the horrific guys. First she stalks boring-ass Ty, then she gets lumbered with Dingo, then she is in a love triangle with Dingo and Geek, and now she is back to just Dingo. All the time lovely Declan is there, but of course he had to be marrying that monstrosity Dredge.

However, I agree that Kate and Declan have loads of chemistry and eventually would make a lovely couple, so they will just have to bring in a new hot guy for Donna.

Changing the subject, I have a huge crush on Harry. Don't tell anyone!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry, but i can't see the chemistry between Kate and Declan. I am a huge Declan & Bridget fan, and i think it will be very hard to find someone for Declan who he will love as much as he did Didge.

No one is saying Kate and Declan's relationship will be the same as his relationship with Didge. No relationship is ever the same but I think the fans need to give them a chance. He is not rushing into it.

Archived