Goodbye *****

Guest Nathan.

Aw that's a shame. He's probably getting to that age where he wants to try some other directions in his life, which is fair enough. I do hope he comes back though, even if it's just for visits. The brat pack of Ramsay Street won't be the same without him.

Slightly disappointed, I like Donna and Ringo together, most of my favourite couples seem to be leaving.Hopefully he'll come back if he doesn't become the next big thing.Actually a bit worried that everyone connected with Donna seems to be leaving:Her family left almost straightaway, Elle's leaving, most of her friends are gone or going.

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully Geek will go with him.

This paves the way for Declan and Donna - yay!!!! Unless Declan is paired with Kate by then, which would also be nice.

YES!!!

Remove that last sentence and you and I are on the same wavelength :D

I'm pretty sure they're going to go with Kate and Declan, but hopefully it'll turn out Declan was only keeping himself busy untill Ringo was out of the picture.

Hopefully Geek will go with him.

This paves the way for Declan and Donna - yay!!!! Unless Declan is paired with Kate by then, which would also be nice.

YES!!!

Remove that last sentence and you and I are on the same wavelength :D

I'm pretty sure they're going to go with Kate and Declan, but hopefully it'll turn out Declan was only keeping himself busy untill Ringo was out of the picture.

I think Kate and Declan are much more likely to happen, and to be honest after Dredge putting us out of our misery dying, they probably won't pair Declan up with anyone until well into next year. By that time, a new awesome guy who is perfect for Donna might have come into the show. Or maybe they'll make Kyle permanent - he's so hot, they just have to make him a bit nicer.

Archived