When In London

Guest ThaGazBoi

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aden & Ric:

Ric woke up and stretched. He looked at the empty position in the bed next to him and sighed. But a noise from the bathroom made him jump and when he turned around, he saw Aden walking out of the bathroom in a towel.

"Just had a shower" he said to Ric and he sat on the double bed. Ric stood up and smiled at Aden. He was fully naked as he stood next to Aden.

"We have quite a journey ahead of us today" Ric said to Aden. He grabbed the towel that was around Aden's waist and pulled him closer to him. He pulled Aden closer to him and kissed his neck.

"Yes" Aden moaned. The neck kissing was arousing him in way's he didn''t think possible, but he had to put his foot down "We have to leave in 20 minutes, have a shower you stink".

Ric laughed and grabbed the towel around Aden's waist. "You shouldn't knacker me out then. Your quite a goer you know".

Aden smiling knowingly. "There's plenty more of where that come from. But be a good boy and have a shower".

Ric walked to the shower with a smile on his face. He had a good life in America, he had plenty of friends, men and women coming at his disposal and he was rich. But nothing felt as good as having sex with Aden Jeffries. It was the best night of his life.

Cassie & Belle:

Belle had been awake for about 20 minutes when Cassie came in the kitchen. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were bright red.

"Had a good sleep?" Belle asked her.

Cassie groaned. "I'm never drinking again" she said to Belle. Cassie walked to the tap and poured herself a glass of water "You haven't got any painkillers have you? Make them as strong as possible".

Belle laughed. "In the drawer right there" she pointed.

Cassie swallowed two of them and put her water down on the side.

Belle spoke. "Jake is taking Lucas and Geoff to work with him today to teach them some Tennis tricks and introduce them to his bestman Daniel, and us girls are hitting the shops!".

Cassie smiled despite herself. She really didn't feel like she should of got out of bed this morning, let alone spend the day shopping.

"Aden and Ric are coming, they are going to meet us for lunch at 2.00am in Trafaguler Square".

Cassie smiled at this. "They coming then?"

Belle smiled back. "Indeed. Ric called me two days ago, and Aden confirmed via email a few day's ago. They are staying at the same hotel".

"Jesus" Cassie said to Belle "I bet they are fighting like mad!"

Jake, Lucas and Geoff:

Jake drove his sports car 30 minutes down London and pulled up at a massive sports building. Geoff and Lucas followed him out of the car, all wearing sunglasses as the sun shone, and walked inside the sports centre. As Jake walked in front, the security guard smiled at him and opened the doors. He didn't acnowledge Lucas or Geoff.

Jake went to reception, smiled at the pretty woman on the desk, and asked for the keys to the tennis courts. The woman- who had short black hair, beautiful brown eyes and was dark- looked a lot like a dead ringer for Rihanna, Lucas was sure he had seen her before. Her name badge said "Lucy" and Lucas thought she was stunning.

Jake took the keys from Lucy's hands and walked up some stairs, Geoff and Lucas followed behind him. Lucas turned back around and caught Lucy's eyes. She smiled at him, and his knee's felt like they would collapse.

"Daniel will be here in an hour" Jake said to the boys "Who want's to play me first?".

Geoff stepped forward and Lucas was glad. He had never played Tennis before in his life and didn't much feel like being slaughterted by the powerhouse that is Jake.

Cassie, Nicole, Belle & Matilda:

Belle stepped out of the Gucci store carrying five bags full of clothes that she properly would only wear once. She was wearing thick black sunglasses and you could have mistaken her for a celebrity. Cassie and Nicole were stood next to her whilst Matilda was texting her boyfriend Mark and was lagging behind.

"Are we done with shopping?" Cassie moaned "I'm skint".

"Oh don't be so dramatic" Nicole smiled "I've spent a small fourtune today!"

"Well you have a loving husband to buy stuff for you" Cassie snapped "I have noone"

Nicole rolled her eyes. "I only bought some baby clothes".

An hour or so later, the foursome were sat outside a posh resturant. There were two seats saved for the men who would be arriving at any moment.

Lucas & Lucy:

As Geoff and Jake played an intense game of Tennis, Lucas sneaked back inside to grab a bottle of waters from the vending machine. He had his t-shirt off due to the excess heat in London today. He put 80p into the vending machine and got a bottle of water and was just about to turn around when something caught his eye. Well someone caught his eye.

"Hello again" Lucy said to Lucas who was now smiling "Thirsty?"

"Indeed" Lucas said. His mouth felt dry. He had never spoken to such an attractive woman before in his life.

"It's hot today, isn't it?" Lucy replied to Lucas. She was fiddling with a gold necklace around her neck.

"Scorching" was the only reply he could come up with.

Her brown bust was showing from the quite skimpy top she was wearing. Lucas thought that was a bit too much for a receponist, but he wasn't complaining. He could feel his penis expanding in his shorts as he continued to look.

"Pretty ain't they?" Lucy said to Lucas as she fiddled with her breasts from her tops "Cost a bloody bomb aswell".

Lucas nearly choked on his tounge.

"I bought them out of my husband's divorce money" she smiled "He screwed with the babysitter so I screwed with his money".

Lucas let out a fake laugh. He wiped some sweat from his forehead and decided to approach this.

"Your gorgeous" he said to her "Fancy coming for a drink with me sometime".

Lucy smiled at him. Her brown eyes were sparkling. "Depends" she said "On if I can have the left side of the bed".

Cassie, Nicole, Matilda, Belle, Aden & Ric:

The girls had waited for about 10 minutes when a taxi finally pulled up outside the resturant. Out stepped Aden & Ric and the girls smiled pleasantly.

They walked over to the table, each carrying a suitcase each, and embraced the girls.

"It's been too long" Cassie said as she hugged Aden

"Gosh your muscles have got bigger!" Belle joked as she took Ric in her arms.

Matilda and Ric looked at each other and Ric held out his hand towards her. He wanted to be cival and was glad when she took the hand and shook it, firmly.

Aden took a seat next to Nicole, whilst Ric took a seat next to Cassie. They ordered almost immediatly.

"Did you two get drunk last night?" Nicole asked as Aden and Ric shared a knowing smile.

"Ric was paraletic" Aden said "But I can handle my drink".

Belle looked at Aden and was impressed that he looked happy. She should have been fuming with him for ditching her, but all she could think off was the fact that Aden had a huge smile on his face. And that made her happy.

Belle, Matilda & Carrie-Ann:

Belle sat in her living room with her two bridesmaids Matilda and Carrie-Ann. It was exactly one week to the wedding of the century and Belle was growing more nervous and anxious by the minute. She had called around Matilda and Carrie-Ann to try thier bridesmaid dresses on. They were navy blue and long. Carrie-Ann thought they were the most disgusting piece of item she had ever laid her eyes on.

"They are so beautiful!" Carrie-Ann lied. Carrie-Ann had long ginger hair and was quite chubby. She had freckles everywhere on her face but she was Belle's best friend. They had been friends from the minute Belle arrived in London and moved into Carrie-Ann's dingy flat with her. Although she had moved on to bigger and better things now, Belle still thought of Carrie-Ann has her best friend so it wouldn't have been right for her not to have been bridesmaid.

"Aern't they just?" Belle smiled at her two best friends "Jake's mother picked them".

Carrie-Ann thought to herself that Jake's mother had really bad fashion taste or she really loathed Belle.

"They are something else..!" Matilda said, trying to sound confident but wanting to never wear this ugly piece of garment in her life.

The pair of them disappeared into the toilet's of Belles suit to try on the dresses. Both desperatly wanting noone to ever see them in this piece of dress.

Matilda was the first to leave the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and was actually quite taken aback by how good she looked. The dress made her curves look fabulous and they really bought out her bust- which really needed to be bought out. Belle was amazed at how good she looked.

"Your so gorgeous babygirl, Mark is going to have fun getting you out of that dress!" Belle laughed and Matilda smiled. She missed Mark and couldn't wait for him to arrive from Manchester today.

Carrie-Ann came out next. She looked less impressive. She thought she looked like a walking disater.

"Look how gorgeous you look Caz" Belle blinked at Carrie-Ann "The boys will be queuing up for a piece of you".

Queuing up to puke on me, more like she thought. But she went with Belle. "It's a fantastic dress, truly fabulous".

Belle burst out laughing. "Oh my god, You two! That was so funny I owe Lucas some money for that. Do you really think I would let you to turn to up MY wedding looking like this! Oh dear. Darlings, your real dresses are in the wardrobes and I assure you these are TRULY fabulous".

Carrie-Ann breathed a sigh of relief and went to get the real dress from the waldrobe. Matilda thought of Mark and then whispered to Belle "Can I keep this dress?"

Aden, Ric, Lucas, Geoff, Jake & Samuel

The boys were all in the indoor pool of the hotel. Most of them were inside the pool playing a game of waterpolo whilst Lucas sat outside of the pool talking onto his mobile phone.

"Stag party then next week!" Samuel said to Jake as the game wrapped up. Samuel had been planning a big soiree and had kept it all secret from Jake.

"As long as thier is no strippers, You know that Belle would chop of my manhood if she ever found out" Jake joked.

Meanwhile, Aden and Ric had left the pool and were kissing passionatly in the showers.

"I can't meet you for dinner tonight" Ric said to Aden as the pair of them showered "I have to stay in my hotelroom and do business"

Aden shrugged. "No biggie, I'll just hang with Lucas and Geoff"

Ric smiled. "But I'll pop around after midnight for a bit of fun if you like".

Aden rolled his eyes. He didn't want to be just Ric's "bit of fun" but he agreed none the less. Ric pushed Aden up against the wall and pulled down his swimming shorts. He licked his lips.

Back in the pool area, Jake was talking to Geoff, Aden and Samuel. "I was smitten by Belle from the moment I met her" he shared with the guys who were all sitting on the side of the pool "She had the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. I tried to woo her for weeks but she kept rejecting me. It was only when I started dating some ther girl, she got jealous and I knew she wanted me. That night, I took her out for a smack up meal".

Geoff and Samuel made mock "aww" noises. "We planned on waiting until after the wedding to have sex for the first time, but a few weeks ago we got drunk and made love by the fire. It was romantic and sweet and brilliant".

Lucas patted Jake on the back. He noticed that Jake had a tattoo just under his right nipple.

"What does you tattoo say?" Aden asked, pointing to the tattoo.

"It says Love and War in Hindi" Jake smiled "It's Belle's favourite saying".

The subject quickly moved back onto the stag do. "We can't get too drunk as my mother is coming around the next day. She hasn't really taken to Belle and think's she's a bit of a... tart".

All of the burst out laughing. Ric and Aden rejoined the group, both of thier cheeks burning hot.

Geoff noticed them and made a quick wink to Lucas. "What you been doing? You look all flushed. You been romping?"

Nicole & Geoff:

Geoff and Nicole fell onto the bed, both naked, sweating and panting. "Wow" Geoff said as he took a cigarette from the side and sparked it up "I thought it'd be rubbish with you looking like a whale but it was brilliant".

Nicole rolled her eyes. "Do you mind not saying that?" she patted her stomach "I'm carrying our child. So what if I look a bit fat?"

Geoff smiled at her. He grabbed her hand and placed it in his. "I'm just kidding. I'm excited about this as much as you are. I can't wait to be a father".

Geoff looked at his still rock member and winked at Nicole. She rolled her eyes and took it in her hands.

"Quickly though, we're meant to be meeting the others in half hour".

Belle, Jake, Matilda, Cassie, Nicole, Geoff, Lucas & Lucy:

Nicole and Geoff arrived at the table 10 minutes late and said thier apologises. Luca's beautiful new girlfriend Lucy was sitting next to him, looking stunning in a little black dress that showed of her black bust to perfection.

Nicole and Geoff took thier seat next to Cassie. "No Aden or Ric?" Geoff asked. He was getting suspcious of them.

Belle looked up from her menu. "No, Ric has business in his room and Aden decided to take a rain cheque. He's checking out the clubs".

"On his own, how incredibly sad" Nicole said, holding on to her stomach.

"Not really" Cassie defended him "Maybe he's hoping to meet a nice lady?"

Everyone looked at her. "Do you not know..?" Belle said "Aden's gay"

Cassie turned a shade of scarlett. "You mean, seriously?"

Belle and Matilda laughed. "He hasn't told us yet, but Ric told Matilda who told Geoff and Nicole who told me and Jake whilst Lucas found out from his mate Graham who is Aden's ex".

"Wow" Cassie said "Lucky men though, cuz Aden's got hot!"

Jake looked at her, clearly not happy. Belle noticed this. "Don't you worry babe, Aden has got stunning but I'm hardly going to jump into bed with him. He's a gay".

"Don't be silly" Jake laughed "I'm not worried about that- It's just Aden was the love of your life wasn't he? And he couldn't even tell you he was gay.. isn't that a bit sad?"

Belle sighed. "It's not exactly an easy thing to say though isn't it. Sorry last night's sex wasn't that good- I kept thinking of Brad Pitt cuz I'm gay. It's so hard and I'm pleased that he's finally accepted himself for it. And your the love of my life. Aden's in the past, my first love but still the past. Your my present and hopefully my future".

Jake took Belle's hand and smiled. "Your so lucky, Belle Taylor, to be marrying me".

Cassie, Nicole, Lucy ad Geoff laughed at this. But Lucas looked at Jake sternly- there was something about him that he didn't like.

Aden & Mark:

Aden sat in a chair on his own in the garden of a gay a pub called The Phoenix. He was smoking on a Richmond cigarette and had a pint of beer in his hand. A man came and sat next him to him.

"Hello gorgeous, what is your name?" the man said. Aden noticed he had black spiky hair and looked a bit like Ric. He shouldn't really be indulging in this but Ric was off doing business so what the hell.

"Aden" he said to the man. He offered out his hand and the man took his finger and sucked it. This made Aden slightly confused but alot turned on.

"Mark" he said to him "Nice to meet you Aden, sorry for doing that finger sucking it's just something I do to break the ice".

Aden smiled. "No problem, I quite enjoyed it actually".

Mark picked up his own beer and studied Aden. "Australian, right, I recongise that accent anywhere"

Aden looked at Mark. He had gorgeous green eyes. "Born and bred. Just in town for an event".

Mark helped himself to one of Aden's cigarettes and sparked it up.

"So your not in town for long?" Mark asked after inhaling some smoke.

"Another week" Aden replied

Mark thought for a moment. "So how old are you Aden?"

"22" Aden replied "You?"

"30" he replied. "You like the older man, Aden?"

Aden blushed slightly. He had never been with an older man but wasn't about to tell him that.

"The more experience the better" Aden said. He moved forward and sucked on the cigarette that was in Mark's hand "I like a man who knows how to take control". He blew out the smoke into Mark's face.

Mark dogged out the cigarette and grabbed Adens hand. "Sod this, I'm taking you in that toilet's and showing you how to do it British style".

Everyone:

The sun was shining and Aden's smile couldn't grow any bigger. He stepped out of the shower and looked at himself in the mirror. "You are an handsome devil" he said to himself. He looked at his watch and noticied it was 11.00am- he had missed Breakfast in the canteen. But even that didn't bother him as he rememered the touch of the British hunk touching his skin and tasting his kisses. It had been a passionate 15 minutes stuck in a dirty toilet in a British pub but Aden knew he would remember that 15 minutes for the rest of the life.

He slipped on a pair of swimming trunks and decided he was going to join the others for a day chilling by the pool.

Aden joined most of the others by the pool. Belle was sitting on a deckchair inbetween Jakes legs whilst a pregnant Nicole looked self consicious in a Pink bikini. Cassie was sitting on the deckchair next to Nicole and was flicking through a British magazine called "Ok". He thought that title for a magazine was slightly bizarre. Lucas was next to them with his girlfriend Lucy attached to his side. They were snogging frantically like they hadn't seen each other for months. Noticably absent was Matilda and Ric.

"Hello Aden!" Jake said as he noticed Aden walking towards them. Aden was wearing a pair of Simpsons swimming shorts that had a picture of Homer Simpson on, they had been a present bought by Aden's first boyfriend Simon and he loved them.

"Hello guys" Aden said. He couldn't help but notice Jake's toned chest for the 2nd time in as many days. He didn't want to be caught staring but he knew Jake worked hard on his body. Belle was a very lucky lady he decided.

Aden sat on the spare deckchair next to Belle and Jake. He put his Ipod onto the deckchair and put his towel out.

"It's a very sunny day here today" Aden said to Jake and Belle. Belle smiled. "London weather can be so bizarre. One minute it can be hot and the next it can be raining". She smiled at Aden as she noticed the swimming shorts "How old are you Aden?" she laughed and pointed. Aden shurugged.

By the time it was 2.30pm the sun had been shining for most of the day. Aden had relocated next to deckchair next to Cassie and they were discussing British buildings such as the Tower of London and Madame Thussards. They both agreed that they had to visit The London Eye before they left for Australia again. Most of the others had disappeared inside to get ready for the afternoon of shopping they would be going on when Matilda had returned with her boyfriend.

"I'm thinking me & you hit the clubs tonight" Cassie said to Aden.

"That would be great" Aden smiled "We're see if anyone else fancies it".

There discussion was cut short by the interupption of Matilda. She was wearing a blue bikini and looked stunning. Next to her was a bloke holding her hands. A very good looking, spiky black haired and pirecing green eyes. He was topless and had a hint of hair around his nipples area. He had a defined body- not as toned as Jake's but a clear six pack. He was holding a cigarette in the other hand. It was Mark. His Mark from the night before.

Jake, Lucas, Ric, Geoff and Samuel

Jake led the way as the boy's entered Stringfellows. The club was a popular tourist attraction of hetreosexual lad's everywhere and featured some of the most horniest women on poles you could imagine. The five sat on a round table right close to the stage, it was an expensive part to sit but Jake had the money and told the lad's it would be worth it.

He ordered five beers and the lads got to drinking. A gorgeous barmaid by the name of Kerry served them thier drinks. "Good to see you again Jake" she said. She winked at him as she placed the beer on the table and leant forward to talk to her. Lucas, who sat sitting next to Jake, could smell her perfume as her bust nearly popped out of her nearly not there shirt. She whispered into Jakes ear and Jake smiled. He slipped her a twenty pound note and she placed it her pocket. She then smiled at all the lads and left them.

Ric, meanwhile, had caught the attention of a group of lads near the bar. A goodlooking ginger lad was sitting the group looking embarresed. Ric told the lads he'd be back shortly and went over to talk to the lad. He leant down and spoke to the lad, the lad smiled at him, and then Ric returned to his seat. Noone dared ask what was going on.

As the women entered the stage, most of the lad's whopped. Lucas didn't seem that into it and kept checking hos phone. He was waiting from a call from Lucy who had started a new job recently to earn money to bring up her son. She hadn't texted him all night and he was getting worried.

Jake was in heaven as a blonde haired stunner gave him a personal lapdance. Samuel and Geoff were getting a lapdance from a brunette girl who's boobs looked like massive spacehoppers. Ric, meanwhile, had his attentions directed by a gorgeous brown woman dancing to the group of lads next to them. Lucy.

Nicole & Belle:

"You can't fool me" Belle said stoney faced as Nicole sat on the sofa next to her in Belle's suite. The two were drinking coca cola and Belle was smoking her 3rd cigarette of the hour.

"Excuse me?" Nicole asked bewildered.

"Something's wrong. You've been acting werid today and I want to know what's going on".

Nicole sighed and took a sip of her coke. She really didn't want this conversation- not here and not with Belle.

"Are you going to tell me?" Belle asked "I'm worried about you. Is it the baby?"

"No" Nicole said fastly "Everything is fine with the baby".

"Groff then" Belle predicted "It has to be Geoff".

Nicole sighed. She went to take a cigarette from Belle's packet but she slapped her hand away. "Pregnant women don't smoke" she said "Is something wrong with Geoff?"

Nicole sighed again. "Geoff is fine. It's just me- being stupid" Nicole said "I just have a feeling he's not happy about the baby".

Belle laughed. "Are you crazy? He seem's really happy. Jake was telling me that all Geoff does is talk about you and the baby".

Nicole didn't show any emotion. "Fine" Nicole said "If you want to know the truth- I don't think Geoff is the father of the baby".

And as soon as she said it, she regretted it almost immediatly.

Aden & Cassie:

It was well into 2.00am when Cassie and Aden approached thier fourth and final destination of the night- Heaven.

Cassie was completly drunk as a skunk by now but Aden was only a little tipsy. He wanted to forget about Mark being Matilda's girlfriend. He still couldn't quite believe it. And he couldn't believe how much of a fool he made himself look when he done a quick runner from Matilda and Mark. He told them that he had forgotten something in his room and made himself scarse. Only; Cassie wasn't stupid and clocked something was up. Aden didn't tell her but Cassie was determined to find out. She had no idea it was too do with Mark though and thought it had something to do with Matilda.

As they hit the dancefloor, Cassie danced with a brunette girl. Aden was dancing with an older lad- about 30ish who had his shirt off. He had a nice body and looked alot like Nicole's father Roman.

Aden turned around and was shocked to see Cassie with her tounge down the throat of the girl. He laughed to himself and then turned back to the man he was dancing with. The lad pulled out a little something from his pocket and popped it in his mouth. He pushed one into Aden's hand. Usually, he wasn't into drugs but he wanted to forget about Mark so he reluanctly put it in his mouth. Soon, he felt a rush of blood fill his private parts and his head felt dizzy. He danced like a maniac with the dude and he felt fantastic. Just fantastic.

Jake, Lucas, Geoff, Ric & Shayne:

Ric moaned as he leaned against a wall. He had left the club about 10 minutes ago and was currently being orally serviced by the hunky ginger lad who had called himself Shayne. He grabbed Shayne's head and pushed him further into him, wanting him to take the whole lot. Things had kicked off back at the club and he was glad to be out of it.

Geoff consolled a sobbing Lucas outside Stringfellows. He had seen Lucy dancing at the club and confronted her. Lucy was humilated and told the bouncer's to get rid of him. Lucas was thrown from the club and burst out into tears straight away.

"I'm so sorry dude" Geoff said as Lucas continued to cry. He was pointing at the club "I hate Stringfellows, I hate women and I hate bloody England!"

Geoff pulled Lucas into a hug but felt consicious. He didn't want anyone to think he was gay. Lucas accepted the manly hug but pulled away after a few seconds.

"Why do all girls have to be like that?" Lucas asked. He wiped his eyes and stopped crying. "Why can't any girl just be.. real. you know... "

Geoff shrugged. He didn't know what to say but he didn't have to. Lucy approached the two. She was fully clothed now and was wearing a silk coat.

"I need to talk you Lucas, Please listen to me" she said to Lucas. Geoff saw Lucy looking at him and knew to make himself scarse. He decided to go back in the club and find Jake.

Geoff walked through the crowded club. He came to the table but Jake wasn't there. He approached a bouncer who pointed him to a private cubicle. Geoff thought it was a bit weird but just thought Jake was giving himself a goodbye gift to bachelorhood.

He approached the cubicle. It had red silk curtains blocking the view of the door. He could hear moaning coming from the room. He opened the door and gasped at what he saw. Jake laying on the floor allowing a woman to snort drugs from his chest...

• 2 weeks later...

Jake & Geoff:

Geoff awoke early the next morning. He contemplated telling Nicole about what he saw last night but decided against it when he saw what a ratty mood she was in this morning. It was only 7.30am but she had already snapped at him twice for no apparent reason.

"I'm going to get some breakfast" he snapped back at her as he slammed the door shut in the bedroom. He wasn't sure if he was ever going to understand women. He understooed she was pregnant and had hormones, but there is a time and a place for that.

He stepped foot in the dining area of the hotel and looked around. Noone he recongised was there. He went over to the toast and picked up two slices and picked up a little pot of butter. He was just about to undo the pot lid when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and noticed it was Jake.

He was smiling and his hair was done to it's usual perfection. He was wearing a black wife beater and was wearing a pair of glasses. Geoff didn't know that Jake wore glasses. You learn something new everyday.

"Hello mate" Jake smiled at him. Geoff didn't smile back. "Still upset about last night?" Jake asked "It was an accident"

"Yes" Geoff said sarcastically "You accidently slipped inside the two topless hoes"

Jake tutted and looked around the canteen. "Don't say anything to Belle". His voice sounded dangerous. He had never heard this voice before.

"Belle's a friend and your playing her. How could you?" Geoff sounded disgusted "Your nothing but a player".

Jake laughed. "You have a lot to learn Geoff. My dear Belle is with me for my money- I know that. She doesn't love me like I love her. Last night was a mistake, a druken mistake bought on by one too many drinks and too much hormones, but your not going to Belle. I know that much for sure".

Geoff rolled his eyes. "Oh you do, do you?"

Jake's smile grew more threatining "Oh we don't want nothing to happen to your precious pregnant girlfriend do you?"

Geoff threw the toast on the work surface "Are you threatning me?"

Jake looked around the room and smiled at a copule of old women looking at them. "Take it as you wish Geoff. Take it as you wish".

And with that, Jake took the Geoff's toast off the work surface and placed it in his mouth. He gave one final smile at Geoff and walked away. Geoff was fuming.

Aden & Cassie:

Aden awake at 11.00 that next morning. He looked around the room and noticied that this wasn't his hotel room. It was Cassie's. He noticed Cassie lying in the bed next to him- she looked glowing despite having only a few hours sleep.

"Morning babes" she said to Aden. She got out of bed and was still wearing the clothes from the night before. Aden noticed he was just in his boxers.

"What happened last night?" Aden asked. He rubbed his sore head.

Cassie smiled and walked over to his bed. "Everything. I got off with a girl and you went down on some bloke in the middle of the nightclub!"

Aden groaned. "Are you being serious?"

Cassie laughed. "Of course not. I did get off with a girl though. It was quite nice except her lipstick tasted quite nasty. Peach? I believe. But no, you didn't go down on anyone. You got drunk about 2.30 though and tried to get off with some 50 year old bear"

He groaned again. "I'm never drinking again. So you tasted the lips of another girl then Cassie. You thinking off turning into a lipstick lesbian"

Cassie laughed. "No dear. I still love me men but it was a great night out". She looked at her watch. "Okay babes. We better get ready. I promised Matilda we'd show Mark around town whilst she goes shopping with Belle and Carrie-Ann"

Aden groaned for a final time.

Ric, Lucas, Lucy, Belinda & Shayne:

Ric sat next to Lucas and Lucy who were snogging. Ric rolled his eyes- he had obvisoly forgiven Lucy then. The sun was out but it wasn't as nice as yesterday and Ric wanted to catch some rays. But his eyes caught sight of a beautiful girl coming out of the pool. She was wearing a red bikini and had a beautiful smile. She was staring at a topless Ric and was obvisoly impressed with his six pack and muscles. He stood up and approached the girl. Ric wasn't shy when it came to getting what he wanted.

Lucy pulled away from Lucas and held onto his shoulders. She stared into his beautiful eyes and smiled at his gorgeousness. She was a lucky girl to have someone as gorgeous, forgiving and amazing as Lucas. He looked into her sky blue eyes- Her eye color was the result of contact lenses but it made her look like an angel.

"I'm so glad you can forgive me" Lucy said to him "I know finding out like that was a bad way and I should have told you"

Lucas smiled at her. "I was just upset. I understand you need the money for your son. But please, don't apologize again. But you know, You could quit that and come back to Australia with me". Lucas was stunned that it just popped out of his mouth- that he didn't expect. But what he didn't expect was Lucy's reply.

"You know what baby, I might just think about that".

"You are an angel sent from Heaven from God who insists that you come on a date with me" Ric said to the gorgeous ginger girl who's name he found out was Belinda.

She rolled her eyes. "Seriously?"

"I might not be Fred Flinstone but I could still make your bed rock" he said. Belinda was not impressed by the chat up lines. She grabbed her towel and wrapped it around heself.

"If you were a McDonald's burger, you'd be McGorgeous" he continued. Belinda burst out laughing out at that one.

"Anymore" she asked sarcastically

"I hope you know CPR because you take my breath away". Even Ric cringed at the cheesyness of that one. "Reckon I could snatch a kiss tonight. Or even better vice versa?"

"Eww" Belinda slapped his abs "That's disgusting".

Ric smiled at her. "What you say? Me and you- tonight?"

Belinda smiled at him. "I'd love to, but It's my brothers birthday tonight and we're going out for a meal. But if you give me your number, I'd love to call you sometime".

Ric smiled at her and got out his mobile phone.

"Oh hear's my brother, by the way" Belinda smiled at him. Standing next to her was a cute ginger lad who's mouth he most definitely recongised. "Shayne meet Ric- Ric meet Shayne".

Nicole & Geoff:

"We need to talk" Nicole said quietly as Geoff stepped back in following his breakfast confrontation with Jake. He pulled off his top and walked to the waldrobe and pulled out a vest top. He was sweating.

"What's up baby?" he smiled "Have you cheered up yet?"

She rubbed her belly. She loved her baby already but she knew she had to be honest to Geoff. Belle had made it quite clear that if she didn't tell him by the end of the holiday, she would. Nicole didn't want to spoil the wedding, but Belle told her that she would not be attending the wedding if thing's kicked off. She was really quite harsh to her.

"You have to sit down baby" Nicole said to him. She showed no emotion on her face but she wanted to cry. "What I'm going to tell you is going to be a massive shock"

Geoff's look grew worried. "Is everything okay with the baby" he asked. He rushed over to her and stroked her tummy.

"Everything is fine. But it's about the baby. You must sit down baby because this is going to hit you like a ton of bricks".

Geoff sat down on the sofa, fiddling with his fingers. Nicole sat opposite him and began to cry.

"I don't know how to say this" a single tear dropped down her cheeks. Geoff held onto her chin. "Geoff.. Your not the father... of the baby".

She burst out into tears after she said it. It was 100% true. She checked the dates. It was when Geoff was away visiting his family for a month. Geoff looked momentiatly shocked before he sighed and said "I know".

Cassie, Aden, Mark & Lindsay:

Cassie & Aden walked arm in arm around London when they met Mark at the dingy cafe as planned. Aden thought he looked even more gorgeous then ever now he had a bit of a shave. Mark embraced Cassie and kissed her cheek and he shook hands with Aden. They still hadn't had a chance to talk about what happened that night.

"First things first" Cassie took control "We're going to show the Manc boy around London then go on the London Eye!".

Aden rolled his eyes. He wanted it too just be THEM for the London Eye. Not with some bloody Manchester boy with whom he'd had inside him.

Mark pulled out his wallett and pointed to an ice cream van. "Anyone fancy a 99?"

Cassie smiled. "How about a 69?" she giggled "Don't tell Matilda though".

Mark and Cassie walked over to the ice cream van and Aden gave them daggers behind thier back.

"It's you!" a voice called behind them. Cassie, Aden and Mark all turned around to look at the tall woman.

Cassie went a scarlett shade of red as she recongised the woman- the woman who's tounge she had momentiarlly had in her mouth last night. Aden recongised her aswell and laughed to himself. It was all rushing back to him now.

"Hello darling, I'm Lindsay" she kissed Cassie on the cheek "I must say, you wern't half bad at kissing despite it being your first time. With a bird I mean"

Cassie continued to blush. This woman was forward. Mark looked at Aden and they both laughed.

"But I'm willing to forget that darling if you agree to accompany me on a date tonight. About 8.30pm at Nando's darling"

Cassie looked at Aden. Then she looked at Mark before turning back to look at the blonde girl in front of her. She had never dated a woman before and all this felt weird. But for some reason, she couldn't stop herself from saying "Okay".

Lindsay smiled. "Brilliant. I'll see you at 8.30pm darling. You look gorgeous as you are so don't bother putting some slap on darling". Lindsay walked away and Cassie turned back around. Mark and Aden's laughs were uncontrollable now.

Next Time -

1] Geoff and Nicole discuss thier options- will they stay together?

2] Matilda makes a stunning confession to Belle and Carrie-Ann.

3] Aden and Ric have a heart to heart- will Ric want Belinda or Shayne and will Aden resist Mark's temptations?

4] Cassie goes on her date with Lindsay and has a good time, will things go to next step?

5] Jake and Belle spend the night apart on the day before the wedding.

Archived