Ruby/Xavier or Ruby/Geoff?

Guest jaycee19

Who is better for Ruby?  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geoff. I think Ruby/ Geoff would be awesome couple. They have a really strong relationship that could easily turn into something more. I loved their friendship last year and it's great to see it getting a bit more air time.

Plus it would put an end to Xavier/ Ruby who I've never liked as a couple.

I'm all "Team Guby"!

Geoff is much better suited for Ruby than Xavier is. He's on the same wave length as Ruby both emotionally and intellectually. They would make a good match and their friendship has stood the test of time. I think that they are ready to move forward into a relationship once the timing is right for both of them.

I'm all "Team Guby"!

Geoff is much better suited for Ruby than Xavier is. He's on the same wave length as Ruby both emotionally and intellectually. They would make a good match and their friendship has stood the test of time. I think that they are ready to move forward into a relationship once the timing is right for both of them.

I totally agree. Plus, they're so completely adorable together (aww, he rented her a Kate Hudson movie :wub: ). They read each other so well and it's just...easy.

Archived