A new Robinson

Guest Nathan.

This thread just reminded me that I wanted to join Perfect Blend and use the name "Fox Robinson." I liked Fox... and I know his last name wasn't Robinson, but... Robinsons are cool, damn it! I wish he was here instead of Andrew. Not that I have anything against Andrew, but I doubt he's as deliciously evil and possessive as Fox. Oh well. I guess time will tell. It'll be nice for Paul to have another kid to deal with now that Elle is gone.

And to complete my original anecdote, I'm already registered at Perfect Blend as "emmasi." Shows how much I go there :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I retract all the praise that I gave the producers for bringing back Andrew. I can't believe they made him two years younger. That would mean he'd have been born after Paul left the street. Probably when he and Chrissy had fled to Brazil, I'm not sure of the dates right now. But this is a massive slap in the face to anyone who's seen the episode where Andrew was born.

Yeah he should be 18 shouldn't he - he was born 1992 (?). Why didn't they just make him 18? The actor looks about 24, but I guess that's beside the point. Oh they probably made him 16 because most of the 'teen' gang are about to go to uni and there wouldn't be any school kids left other than Harry. still, I agree, dislike it when they mess around with ages of characters, but more so when the character was actually born on screen.

Archived