Neighbours Forums

Guest Nicole+GeoffForever

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone on Neighbours forums, I am Lol, If you want the link, I'll send you it, If you sign up and your not from austraila, you have to lie about where your from x

Cant you tell from ip addresses and things where people are from, so wont they no you are lying?

I used to go on one, I think it was neighbours fans but I havent been on it for ages, people didnt seem very welcoming :(

• 1 month later...

Is anyone on Neighbours forums, I am Lol, If you want the link, I'll send you it, If you sign up and your not from austraila, you have to lie about where your from x

Cant you tell from ip addresses and things where people are from, so wont they no you are lying?

I used to go on one, I think it was neighbours fans but I havent been on it for ages, people didnt seem very welcoming :(

No ip andress is only number for you comptuer they cant find out where you live and that so dont worry and if that Neighbours Fans talking about they dont care where you form as long as you dont abuse cast or members and i been member there for almost year and they are very welcoming and nice.

• 2 weeks later...

yeh i find them rude too. they wouldn't post something just because i hadn't used capital letters. the rest of the spelling and grammar was correct. when i asked what the big deal was they told me some bs about international users being able to understand what was being posted.

I am on NeighboursFans, and it's the greatest Neighbours forum there is, very active and very often interesting and intelligent discussions. Everyone is really friendly too. I particularly love their proper English policy, I don't mean to offend anyone but it's much easier to read posts with the right grammar, I for one can't take people who can't write seriously. Just write in a proper language and you'll be welcomed, you have to do that in school so what's so hard about doing it on-line too? They're not grammar Nazi-s though, I'm not a native English speaker so my English can be a little messed up sometimes, but no-one has complained.

• 4 weeks later...

yeh i find them rude too. they wouldn't post something just because i hadn't used capital letters. the rest of the spelling and grammar was correct. when i asked what the big deal was they told me some bs about international users being able to understand what was being posted.

You'll find though that the first rule of this board is also to use correct spelling and punctuation including capital letters - it's common sense and maturity! BttB Rules

Archived