BTTB Appreciation Thread

Guest adellejefferiesxox

I thought we needed an appreciation thread for BTTB. Here's the place to acknowledge those people whose hard work goes unoffically recognised.

So I'd like to thank.....

Mira - She created my lovely avatar and will attempt my artwork requests

Barbara - She'll always try and screencap pictures for me and attempts my artwork requests so thank you :)

Jen - She's a lovely mod (who will sovle any problems you may have) and is frequently updating her artwork thread and always gives artwork requests a go.

John (mod) - I think he does a great job at moderating. *Thumbs up* :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Good idea Lily :cool:

I would actually like to thank 'normal' BTTB posters as well as mods.

I never had the courage to show my fiction writing to people before I started writing fanfics, and due to the great support and encouragement I have received on this site, I continued writing and writing, therefore honing my writing skills. I know I can't really write original fiction stories, so I decided to try writing magazine articles. I have been lucky enough to get a very casual job freelancing for a local magazine, which has provided me with something to keep my brain active, after years of boring jobs which have been turning my brain to mush. I have now left the boring job to do studying as well as journalism, and I am much happier in my life, because when I joined BTTB I felt like I was working on a treadmill with no fun and happiness, and now it is so much better. So just to say thanks to the site and the people who make it :D

I have a person who I would like to thank. That person is Barbara. She has to be the kindest member on the site especially towards me. She always is willing to do whatever is asked of her and she always make me feel like I belong on the site so I would just like to say a big thank you. Everything you do is not unnoticed and it really is appreciated.

I would like to thank all the moderators on the site as I think they do a great job and dont get half the credit they deserve so a big thumbs up from me :D

I'd like to thank both Jen and Cal :D They have become good friends of mine since I joined the forum, & Jen allways makes me avatars when I ask her to make them, & Cal well he's lovely, he's helped out with quite a few things before, so thanks Cal

I'd like to thank Red Ranger 1 for always answering my questions in the Quick Questions threads. Barbara for her constant kindness towards me and other forum members and for making my avatar. Quiet Achiever's hard work all over the forum, and for always dropping in for a chat. And of course the awesome Mr Jack Wilkins for taking the time to upload episodes to the site! :D

I'd like to thank Red Ranger 1 for reviewing my fan fiction with constructive feedback. It really helps to know what's working and what isn't.

Also, Elainea (tessalove) because when I came back to the website, I didn't know anyone and she made me feel really welcome.

And amz89 for all the consistent positive reviews on my stories. It's so nice to read them

So, thanks :D

I really love this forum!! There is os much on it! :D

So many nice people! I would really like to sat a big thank you too, Zoe, Laura, Kevin, Barbara and a few others who i talk to quite alot.

Danni- I talk to her quite alot and she is just such an amzing person! I really love chatting with her!

Tele- I talked her a big lot lol, She's helped me with a lot of things and she is a wonderful person! I love reading her fics and shes just amazing!

Geogia (H&Aaddict)- I started reading her fics, and thought they were amazing! Then we started talking alot on MSN, and now i feel like I've know her for ages! She's such an amazing person! Even though she lives at the other side of the world I love her! Reading her above comment made me almost cry! I love chatting with her and writing our fic!

And to all the mods who make this place the way it is! You's are great!!

I want to thank bttb for all these amazing people I have met! And i hope to talk to many more! :)

El x

Archived