Strictly Come Dancing 2009

Guest xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another great show last night, i thought Laila Rouass was very elegant and graceful when she was dancing :) and i bet Anton's pleased he has someone good for a change :P

There was one man who stood out for me, and that was Ricky Whittle :D i tell you if his Latin tonight is up to the standard of his ballroom last night, i predict he could go a long way.

I thought I'd said this already but I think it was on another forum. I shall be supporting Laila and Anton this year because she was brilliant in Primeval and Anton deserves to win it at last.

Just thought I'd get that in before the series gets too far in and people say 'oh, that Miranda, she's only supporting Laila because she is a good dancer' :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Come on Dancing Peeps! Where are you?

Did anyone watch Saturday's episode? I nearly choked with laughter when judge Craig said he and Len could re enact the handstand thing that Jade did with Ian :lol:

I think Lynda should have stayed though, not the actor Craig :angry:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived