ER

Guest Lise

It's all over after 15 years. It did pretty well for 15 years but I do think that maybe it has run it's course. The official website is pretty good. It's, also, nice that they bought back some of the characters that had left.

Last night here in NZ was Abby's last episode. It was sad to see her leave since she'd been there for long time and she was always a favourite of mine.

Nine has stuffed this around so much i'll get the dvd's to watch.I think the last we saw Ray had his legs amputated.That did actually happen didn't it and i'm not just making it up?Did he and Neela ever get together?

^ That is the last we ever saw of Ray.

He does re-appear, though. He has prosthetic (is that's what they are called?) legs so he's walking but he has a girlfriend. In another episode Neela goes to find him to be with him. It sounds like a nice ending for them since I was always a fan.

This series is great. So far I've cried in almost every episode! The season premiere was so nice. And so powerful. I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of the series pans out. Abbys episode last night was lovely. It was so nice to see her go in such a nice manner after all the horrible things she'd been through on the show.

I know that Pratt dies after the ambulance explosion after the last scenes of Abby end Luca together but when Abby leaves ER in season 15 does she leave to be with Luca in Croatia, are both of them still alive together?

Goran Visnjic wanted out after the scandal of a woman from Croatia Goran made pregnant while he was married or something.

Here ER stopped 1 year ago after season 14 after it was revealed that 15 was the last. 13 was truly the last season for Abby an Luca :( and remember Dr. Clemente :lol:

when Abby leaves ER in season 15 does she leave to be with Luca in Croatia, are both of them still alive together?

They leave together yes, but If I remeber correctly, they went to live in Boston after getting jobs there.

I loved ER.

Im pretty sad its over.

But I loved the last episode.

They ended it well. IMO.

when Abby leaves ER in season 15 does she leave to be with Luca in Croatia, are both of them still alive together?

They leave together yes, but If I remeber correctly, they went to live in Boston after getting jobs there.

I loved ER.

Im pretty sad its over.

But I loved the last episode.

They ended it well. IMO.

Yeah the last episode was just perfect. They didn't end it all dramatic but it was just perfect and simple.

Over the last 4 months I have bought and watched season 3 - 11. I have enjoyed every friggin minute of it so far, except for what they did to Romano.

I found myself liking Luka/Abby a lot more than when I first watched seasons 7 & 8. But damn, they missed the boat with the season 9 finale, and season 10. I honestly thought Luka and Carter had finally realized that they should just ditch Abby and get it on.

:blush:^_^

Archived