Great Acting - Esther and Rebecca - SPOILERS

Guest summerbayboy

Esther and Rebecca  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The storyline is great, although it was a bit obvious when Charlie was finally admitting the truth.

Rebecca exceeded my expectations, it really gave Rebecca a chance to shine.

I think Charlie could have done better on some of the scenes, but I really Esther's acting on some of the other scenes, so I'm 50/50 on Esther.

I don't like this storyline. And I think they both are overrated as actresses. I don't believe in the carachters, their scenes seems forced.

I agree with you, in regards to Esther Anderson -

I laughed at the 'I will kill you' scene with Grant in the Diner

...not convincing at all. However, I think that Rebecca is quite good, though she can overact sometimes.

I think Esther is laughable at times. She never has any tears she just screws up her face and wails but nothing comes out of her eyes :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

I thought the acting was brilliant. Not a whole lot of actors would be able to pull off something so big.

Both Esther and Rebecca are ones to watch in the future. They are both wonderful actors!

Archived