One more leaves!

Guest Nathan.

I have to disagree with you entirely. Neighbours has gotten soooo good this year. More and more people are watching it over in New Zealand. Which is saying something because I never used to know of people who watched it at all. Now there are quite a few...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to disagree with you entirely. Neighbours has gotten soooo good this year. More and more people are watching it over in New Zealand. Which is saying something because I never used to know of people who watched it at all. Now there are quite a few...

Ditto.. I was never the biggest fan and now I never miss an episode!

I kind of like Sunny's character! But to be honest she wasn't my fave so it won't bother me thaat much :rolleyes:

I have to say, at the moment Neighbours for mee hasn't been as exciting as it use to be.

I miss all the old character, I really liked Sky, Boyd, Pepper, Oliver, Carmella so on... OHHH, and the Timmins - except for Janae. :lol:

I thought the Bridget death storyline was kind of typically done, but at the moment am only watching for three things, 1. Declan 2. Dingo and 3. A fresh storyline.

Was she ever supposed to be permanent? She's a foreign exchange student. I assume her family might want her back at some point. If it's a matter of having a token Asian character, I'd rather them bring back Lori and Maddie. And Connor, if he's not dead. I never quite understood how that turned out...

Didn't want her to leave but not that devastated that she is.Character had potential to begin with and perhaps still has but they turned her into another whining teenager too quickly.Bridget can't die soon enough, I think we've got four weeks to go, watching her and Declan as the world's least likely married teenage parents is setting my teeth on edge.Shame he doesn't get smashed up as well.Still love Donna, Ringo's improved after a bad patch so I'm glad the rumours about him leaving seem to have been false, like Kate, Harry's starting to grow on me now he's stopped being in a permanent sulk, Zeke...put him in the same category as Sunny for the moment.

And yes, Connor is living in Hong Kong or something.A while back when Frazer and Rosie were thinking of buying No.30 Steph implied that they now know how to contact him whereas before they didn't have an address.

Archived