One more leaves!

Guest Nathan.

I have to disagree with you entirely. Neighbours has gotten soooo good this year. More and more people are watching it over in New Zealand. Which is saying something because I never used to know of people who watched it at all. Now there are quite a few...

I would agree, i think Neighbours has really stepped up this year, i never miss it.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to disagree with you entirely. Neighbours has gotten soooo good this year. More and more people are watching it over in New Zealand. Which is saying something because I never used to know of people who watched it at all. Now there are quite a few...

I would agree, i think Neighbours has really stepped up this year, i never miss it.

I already want Lyn to leave really 9 months of her and when she does leave take Steph with you she has got boring i think she has been there for to long

And why bring back Lyn couldnt they get the timmins back oh wait they are all doing something else Bree is in LA working on Hung, Janae is about to be in a movie, Janelle has been in shows, Scott has been doing stage and Dylan was in a tv show hehehehehehehe

• 2 months later...

Archived