• Last Reply

Me without you

You know how it hurts when everything falls apart

And it seems like the world is crashing at my feet

You like me the best, when Im a mess

When Im my own worst enemy

Me Without You

Moving on- Part one- Nicole&Geoff

Nicole sighed as she returned to school. She knew she had to move on one day. Trey had not destroyed her. She decided to skip drama and the idoits making comments and go straight to her class. She saw Annie and Ruby. They waved at her and Nicole returned the wave. She saw Geoff but he did not see her. She went into her class and saw Miles. "Ah, Nicole, did not think you would be here today" He told her, putting down his pen "Yeah, I though it was time to come back" Nicole replied, slinging her bag down. Half an hour later, the lesson had started and they were talking about Romeo and Juliet also how forgiveness is a big thing in it. "Who has ever done something and appected forgiveness?" Miles asked, writing on the blackboard. To everyone surpise, Trey put his hand up. "Trey, oh right, did you get forgiveness?" Miles asked, surpised "No, I about to ask for it, Nicole?" Trey replied, looking at Nicole. There was a breakout of chatter. "Maybe you did something that she can't forgive?" Geoff replied, Nicole felt his eyes in her back. "Stay out of it Campbell, Nic, I want to start again" Trey told her, not caring the rest of the class was there. "Ok, I forgive you but I can't take you back, You'll be second best, Like I knew from the start" Nicole replied, shaking on like mad "There's someone else?!" Trey exclaimed "Now, now, back to the lesson" Miles said, his voice echoing as Nicole turned around and gave Geoff a smile.

Tomorrow- Moving on- Part two- Matilda&Ric

Archived