• Created
  • Last Reply

Me without you

You know how it hurts when everything falls apart

And it seems like the world is crashing at my feet

You like me the best, when Im a mess

When Im my own worst enemy

Me Without You

Matilda threw herself onto her bed. Uni was harder then she thought. Ric could not live with her, he had to get a flat near the campus. Her room mate had moved away for some reason now she was stuck with some stuck up english girl named Rihanna who seem that she wanted Ric but Matilda did not let that bothered her. She wanted to just get on with her. "So how was your classes today?" Matilda asked her "Fine thanks, better now I am about to hit a party" Rihanna replied, swinging her chocalate brown hair behind her shoulders. "Oh, sounds cool" Matilda said. "Yeah because only the cool people are there, duh brain" Rihanna told her, applying her lipgloss. "Oh right, I see" Matilda replied "Whatever, bye loser" Rihanna said, leaving. When she had left, Matilda heard a rock on her window. "Its open, why you acting like Romeo?" Matilda asked, opening the window for Ric "Thought you'll like it" Ric replied, kissing her as he entered "You came at a good time, miss english kickers, is driving me around the bend" Matilda told him, as he sat on the bed "Nowt new then?" Ric asked "No, I have tired, I mean really tired, but she just seems she hates me" Matilda moaned, sitting next to Ric. "Well, I don't how she can hate you" Ric replied, stroking her hair "I'm glad your here" Matilda said, putting her head on his shoulder.

Geoff stood outside Nicole's house, waiting awhile to knock on the door. What would he do? What would he say?. Breaking his thoughts, was Roman coming out the door to go to work. "Geoff, you want to see Nicole?" Roman asked "Yeah, she in?" Geoff replied, knowing there was no point in lying "She's upstairs not been out since you know, maybe you could talk to her?" Roman asked "Yeah, I'll try" Geoff said "Thanks, Mate" Roman replied and went to work. Geoff took a deep breath and walked inside. He could heard The Veronicas playing out of Nicole's room. He was going up the stairs when Nicole came out of her room. "Geoff, hey, what are you doing?" Nicole asked "I thought I would come and see how you were" Geoff replied "Oh, thats sweet, I was about to get a coffee, you want one?" Nicole then asked, putting her hair up at the same time. "Yeah, sure" Geoff replied and they both headed for the kitchen. "I would ask how are you but that would be a dumb question" Geoff told her, not knowing what to say "Its fine, I'm fine" Nicole whispered "Good" Geoff said, lookng around as if what to say would come into his head. "Er Roman put the coffee on the top of the shelf since Aden move back in;he not sleeping because he drinking too much coffee,could you get it?" Nicole asked, pointing "Yeah sure" Geoff replied, going to the shelf to the coffee. He turned around at the same time as Nicole and their faces were close together; their lips were. They could feel the magic

Me without you

You know how it hurts when everything falls apart

And it seems like the world is crashing at my feet

You like me the best, when Im a mess

When Im my own worst enemy

Me Without You

"I should go and do some homework" Nicole quickly said, not wanting neither of them to feel werid so she pulled away "When does Nicole Franklin do homework?" Geoff asked, nearly laughing. They could feel the silence coming in like a draft. They jumped when they heard Aden come through the door. "Hey its only me" He said, walking into the kitchen. "Hey, hows Belle?" Nicole asked, not catching Geoff's eye. "She alright, I off upstairs, if you need me" Aden replied, sensing they were up to something and made a quick getaway. "I should go too, I need to that book report for english" Nicole told Geoff. He knew she was making small talk so he just decided to come and out say what he needed to say. "It was wrong to break up, wasnt it?" He questioned, looking at Nicole. "Geoff, please, I've just broken up with Trey same with you with Claudia, don't make this werid then it already is" Nicole replied, knowing she was lying to herself. "For once, your doing the right thing" Geoff sighed "I know and maybe someday we can get back together but first I need to get over what Trey did to me" Nicole said, walking out of the kitchen "I love you" Geoff called to her "And I love you too, just wait for me yeah?" Nicole replied, sighing as she knew doing the right thing was the wrong thing. "for you, anything" Geoff said. Nicole was about to say something but choose not to; she headed for the stairs.

Matilda found it hard to sleep. The next day would be her mother's birthday and she did not know what to do. She would usually have Ric on hand to comfont but she would have to wait for tomorrow for him. "Oi, Hunter, turn your light out, I can't sleep" Rihanna grutted from her bed. "Of course" Matilda replied, turning out her light. She then decided to let her room mate to sleep and leave the room to phone Ric. Luckly, he was up. "Hey, whats up?" He asked, sounding like she had just woke him up. "What you doing tomorrow?" She asked "Nowt, why?" Ric asked "Its Mum's birthday, I just don't want to alone" Matilda replied "Oh dang, I forget, of course we will do something" Ric told her

Archived