Me without you

You know how it hurts when everything falls apart

And it seems like the world is crashing at my feet

You like me the best, when Im a mess

When Im my own worst enemy

Me Without You

Story Title: Me without you

Type of story: Long fic

Main Characters: Ric & Mattie, Nicole&Geoff (Trey, Roman, Leah, Annie, Irene etc)

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Mostly Romance and Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: Could contain sexual content and violence

Summary: The ups and downs of the two couples

Nicole was in total shutdown mode due to the whole Trey and sex tape thing. Nicole knew the old her would of done something like this but now she changed, she had never been so ashamed in her life. She just sat in her room, listening to music and then watching some telly. Her life had changed since she arrived in summer bay and for once she is happy. Her father knocked on her door "Nic, Dinner is ready" Roman told her "Just leave it outside" Nicole said quietly and just sat on her bed close to tears.

Geoff felt a sudden rush of care for Nicole. What Trey did to her was horrible. "You know, if you want, you could go and see Nicole" Annie told him during dinner. "No, I don't need to" Geoff replied. He was not paying full attention to his food. "Geoff, go, I keep your dinner warm" Irene told him. Geoff did not need telling twice. He went out the door. "I feeling that he still has feelings for her" Annie told Irene. She nodded at her, not wanting Geoff to be hurt again.

Next update; Whats Ric and Matilda up to? Is Nicole and Geoff about to get back together?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived