Everything Changes (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Louise_2983

Really like this fiction - I sort of feel Nic's pain

hope they can sort things out because they seemed so happy

plus I detest the Mel/Geoff pairing.. Why can't Goeff learn to use a condom?

Would make things so much easier for himself..

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the chapter before this last one I can't say it really held my interest much. It was hard to get into that chapter mainly because I just can't bring myself to care about Geoff and Nicole's relationship issues. Even Nicole finding out about her boyfriend getting someone pregnant wasn't enough. I did however like Geoff feeling like he needed to go talk to Annie. While he isn't obligated to explain himself to her it's nice that he cares enough to want to talk about it with her anyway. And I did like Jai coming to Mel's defense there for a second but I agree with Mile's that taking sides isn't going to do anyone any good.

This last chapter was a good one. That was a nice scene between Aden and Mel. I like that you brought up whats going on but still managed to keep the scene between them simple. Poor Annie, I really do feel for her but it's good that Jai reminded her about forgiveness being one of her beliefs too. I'm glad Annie and Mel made up.

What's with Irene?She doesn't usually need so much convincing to give someone a go,and it was only casual.

I love the ''And don't expect a tip''.We don't tip in Australia so she probably wasn't expecting one,lol.

Update Soon.

It's good to know that Geoff made it clear to Nicole, before they got back together, that the baby and Melody too are now apart of his life. And thats the way it has to be. I'm glad he adressed that with her.

"Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Well, I get a bad back sometimes so if you could just massage my shoulders."

Geoff blinked rapidly, aware how much trouble he could get into if the wrong person came in.All the same, he had promised."Um, yeah, okay."

"Geoff."There was an amused look on her face."Joke."

:lol: Loved this exchange between them. And on top of it being funny it made me smile as well.

As for Irene I would like to say that she wouldn't react like that normally but from what we've seen from her at times in the last 2 years or so I actually can see her being this way. But I liked this scene anyway. Also her comeback to Nicole which highlighted just how ridiculous she was being about Mel working there.

As for Nicole, noone will expect her to become friends with Mel or even like her but since she chose to get back together with Geoff, whose life includes Melody now, she needs to start atleast making an effort to be civil with her. And kicking up a fuss because Melody is working at the diner is not a good start.

Edited by Jody

In response to your last few sentences: ^^

I do think we need to give her some time to adjust.. she has only just made up with Geoff but just because she has done that doesn't mean she will be able to be as quick with being civil to Melody.. give her a bit of time

looking forward to the next bit RR1