Everything Changes (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Louise_2983

You make Miles, Kirsty and Jai seem like more of a family then they do on the show. Poor Annie keep being stopped for some reason or the other from seeing her friend. That part about making him say the words I'm not sure why but I really liked that two lines.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh I knew it! Even if it's not his baby he still went there with her and wasn't he dating Nicole at the time?! I don't like this RedRanger lol! :lol: Really well written though and I love how Nicole was accepting of her new roomie and didn't kick up a fuss.

Edited by Louise_2983

Melody handled herself around Geoff really well. She still seems fragile, sweet and caring like the old Melody yet a bit stronger at the same time. I like it.

I don't know what to think about Geoff yet. Apart from the fact that someone needs to sit him down and give him the talk. 3 girls and each time has now turned into a pregnancy scare or an actual pregnancy. When will he learn?

Nice chat between Annie and Melody. So Christine's back, this should be interesting.

Edited by Jody

I liked the use of the word "condition" from Christine when refferring to Melody being pregnant. Even if she is learning to be more openminded and accepting I can't imagine her being completely comfortable with the idea of Mel being pregnant just yet. I can understand Mel feeling the need to test her with the abortion question.

She's going, I wasn't expecting that. I wonder if Geoff finds out about her leaving and if he does whether he'll try to stop her from doing so.