Fear

Guest matticus01

hehe, thanks guys... :)

There's a huge clue in this chapter, but there's a twist :P

Chapter 11

She had finally fallen asleep on the couch, with him stroking her hair as she ly her head on his lap. Shedding more and more tears, he didn’t want to leave her. Roman had come downstairs to find him sitting on the couch with her head on his lap.

“Hey mate!’ Roman said as he walked over to the opposite couch and sat down on the edge.

“Hey Roman,’ Geoff replied with a small smile as he continued stroking Nicole’s hair gently.

“Did you come to see Nic?’ Roman asked a little curious, he knew his daughter had liked Geoff for a while, but was curious to know if Geoff liked her back.

“Yeah, came to tell her Belle was awake, and then I saw she’d been crying and didn’t want to leave her. I think I like her Roman, like... really like her!’ Geoff told of his feelings towards Nicole as a smile appeared on Roman’s face.

Irene walked into the Diner and straight into the kitchen where Leah and Colleen were preparing meals.

“Hey guys, just come to pick up the salad’s I ordered,’ Irene spoke, sounding tired as Leah turned around and smiled.

“Hey Irene, hows Belle, and all the other girls, I hear Mattie got attacked earlier,’ Leah spoke as Irene’s eyes widened.

“Oh my godfather, is she ok?’ Irene was stunned as she lifted one hand and rubbed her forehead.

“Apparently she fought him off, gave him a good hiding too,’ Leah told her as she turned and grabbed the salad’s Irene had ordered.

“God, I’m glad she’s ok, Belle is awake, although she got a good hiding as well, the cops think it’s David but have no leads and nothing to pin him on,’ Irene told as Colleen then spun around, mouth agape.

“You mean Belle’s boyfriend, god what is the world of love coming to these days...?’

“Well as I said they cant prove anything as yet, but Jack said to let everyone know there is a town meeting on tomorrow at 12:30... anyway I have to go, Annie is waiting in the car and then were going straight to the hospital, poor Aden hasn’t left Belle’s side, bye guys!’ Irene took the food off Leah and waved good bye to them before heading back out, hearing Colleen as she left.

“God, the way things are going I’m going to be too scared to leave my house!’

Pushing the pram into Noah’s bar, Tony looked up to see Alf behind the bar, and surprisingly, Martha on the couch.

“Hey Mate!’ Alf greeted Tony as Tony smiled and walked over to the edge of the bar.

“Hey there Alf, I didn’t know Martha was out of hospital, shouldn’t she be home resting?’ Tony wondered as Alf shrugged and looked over at the girl reading with her legs up on the couch.

“Yeah but Jack didn’t didn’t want her home by herself, doesn’t trust this creep that’s attacking our girls!’ Alf told of his grand-daughter.

“Well she can come back to mine and Rachel’s with Harry until Jack finish’s work, its better than sitting here all day I’m sure!’ Tony said as Alf’s face instantly lit up.

“Ahhh mate, she’d love it, hang on.’ Alf said as he turned and headed over to Martha who looked up and smiled as he stood in front of her. A quick smile and a nod told Tony that she had agreed as soon enough both grand father and grand-daughter were standing in front of him.

“Hey Tony, thank you so much for this, Jack doesn’t want me alone after what happened,’ Martha smiled, like nothing had even happened.

Tony always knew she was a tough girl.

“No worries love, your family, give Jack a ring and let him know and we can be off, oh and Alf, can I grab a pineapple juice to go please?’

“Hows Belle?’ Annie asked as Aden was waiting outside her room, anxious as she wanted to talk to David.

“She’s... coping,’ Aden replied as Annie also waited, impatient to see her big sister.

Over the years, Annie had come to admire Belle as her big sister. Belle had taught Annie about photography and style and how to apply make-up without looking like a skank. Belle had also become very protective of Annie, and if anyone messed with Annie, Belle would defend her tell who ever it was exactly what she thought of them.

Screaming was suddenly heard inside the room and Aden was first to burst inside, stopping in his tracks as he saw David with his hand raised, looking quite angry and ready to hit Belle as she was cowered so far into the bed you could barely see her, except for her hands raised to protect herself.

“You lay one hand on her... and you wont know what hit you!’ came a voice behind Aden as Aden spun around to see Annie standing there, arms crossed, evil glare.

Aden turned back around and heard sobbing coming from the bed, instantly rushing over and shoving David out of the way as he stumbled backwards, hitting the wall as Annie walked over to him, standing in front of him, almost as tall as him before a sudden slap echoed throughout the room, Annie’s hand connecting with David’s face.

“Get out!’ she warned him, stepping back and allowing some room for him to move past her. “Get out... now!

David glared at her before walking past her, rubbing his face where Annie had slapped him. Reaching the door he stopped and turned around.

“This isn’t over!’ he hissed before making his exit from the room.

Matilda had finished packing the rest of her things as Lucas sat on the bed folding them for her. Looking up at Lucas, she smiled as he looked back at her, a smile forming across his lips.

A knock on the door made Matilda look up as Jack entered the room, followed by Charlie. “Hey Mattie, Luc’ Jack stated as Matilda stopped packing her things and looked at them both.

“Hey, have you got something from the blood you got from under my nails?’ Matilda asked as Lucas got to his feet, standing behind his girlfriend and wrapping his arms gently around her waist.

“Yes we do!’ Jack replied.

This is for RR1, H&Aaddict, tessalove and rocknroll for following this fic all the way through so far :D

Chapter 12

She coiled back, shocked at hearing the name, wondering if she had heard it correctly, craning her head at her boyfriend, she got her confirmation before turning back to Jack and Charlie.

“Are you serious? Is he the one who’s been attacking everyone else?’

“Yes Matilda we are completely serious but no... there is another attacker out there, an accomplice,’ Jack said as Matilda gasped, covering her mouth with her hands at the thought of there being another attacker still out there.

“Do you know who the other person is?’ Lucas asked, also trying to comfort his girlfriend.

“Yes we do!’

“Aden can you wait outside, I wanna talk to David,’ Belle spoke softly so only Aden could hear as he quickly looked at her, thinking she had lost it.

“Belle I’m not leaving you alone with this guy... I don’t trust him...’

“Please Aden... it’ll only take a minute,’ Belle asked of her best friend as Aden contemplated before finally nodding.

“Okay!’

“Thank you,’ Belle whispered, watching as Aden stroked her hair before turning, glaring at David as he slowly exited the room.

“We need to talk!’ Belle finally said as David walked over beside her.

“About?’ he asked sternly as Belle just looked at him.

“You know exactly what about... David!’ she spat, instantly regretting it as her mouth began to throb in pain.

“I didn’t mean to go that far Belle...’ he started but Belle cut him off.

“You think that give you the right... what in the hell gives you the right... the god damn right to do this to me?’ she was getting angry, the doctors had warned her to stay calm due to her concussion but this was something she had to get off her chest.

“You depend on that dick head more than me...’

“Oh dont you dare say that you did this because of Aden...’

David quickly stopped talking, gripping the bed bar si tightly his hands were going white.

“Do you love him?’ David questioned as Belle looked up at him with her good eye, the one she could see out of before whispering ‘oh my god’

“Do you love him?’ David asked again as Belle looked back at him.

“Yes...’ Belle whispered as Davids face turned red.

“How long?’ he struggled to keep himself from exploding as Belle didn’t answer. He waited before losing it.

“HOW LONG?’ he screamed, raising his hand as the door suddenly burst open and Aden saw him.

Belle stared up at the ceiling. The doctors had been in to check Belle, and had told her that her bruises had gone down in swelling which meant in a couple of days she should be able to open her other eye.

A gentle tap on the door made her look over to see Aden entering, a small bunch of flowers in his hand with a balloon and a teddy bear.

A smile crept across Belle’s face. “Aden they are beautiful,’ she cooed at the beautiful flowers in his hand.

“For you gorgeous!’ Aden replied as tears instantly began to spill out of Belle’s eyes. “Hey, you ok?’ he asked, closing the door and rushing over to her.

Belle nodded before looking into his deep blue eyes. “Thank you, so much Aden,’ she said as Aden smiled before sitting the teddy beside her.

“Aden... I have to tell you something!’ Belle said as she picked up the teddy and kissed its head before sitting it back down.

“Sure, what is it?’ he asked as Belle felt the butterfly’s erupt in her stomach, doing back flips and making her stomach churn.

“How could he do this Luc, why would he do this, do you think he done it to Belle?’ Matilda asked as the police had left Matilda to her thoughts.

“I dunno Mattie, but whatever drove him to do this is just unbelievable!’

Matilda held onto Lucas tightly, glad she had him in her life. But what scared her, was the fact that someone else was still at large, attacking other women in the Bay.

Thanks for all your lovely comments

Chapter 13

“Ok Belle just one more step, that’s the way, your doing so well,’ Belle’s therapist told her as she gripped the bars of the walking frame so tightly as pain seared through her entire body.

“I cant,’ she whimpered as she stood there, tears streaming down her face. “I cant,’ she repeated again as her therapist looked at her.

“Yes you can, turn and look how far you have come already Belle!’

Sobbing quietly, she turned and looked at how far away her bed was before slowly turning back around to face the woman in front of her.

“You can do this!’ the woman told Belle.

Taking a deep breath, she forced her left leg forward as more pain seered through her body, gritting her teeth as she forced her other foot forward. Sweat was running down her forehead and tears were pouring out of her eyes.

“Ok Belle, I think thats enough for today,’ The therapist said as Belle’s hands were almost as white as a ghost. Her face was sweating and her eyes were red from crying.

Taking hold of the wheel chair, the woman walked over to Belle, sitting behind her before putting on the brakes and helping Belle into the chair. “I’ll get you some pain killers, and someone to help you back into bed,’ she spoke as Belle wiped her tear strained face and nodded, sniffling a couple of times.

The woman walked out the door, letting Aden slip in as he saw Belle sitting in the wheel chair, sweat coming off her face and her red puffy eyes.

“Hey babe,’ he said, leaning down in front of her and pressing a tender kiss on her lips. “How did you go?’

“it was hard!’ Belle replied in a puff as she wiped the sweat from her bruised face. Surprisingly the bruises had started to discolor and the swelling had gone down a little. Belle was able to open her eye up half way, but the rest of the swelling was stopping her from opening up her eye fully.

“Hey, but I bet you did it, you never give up!’ he told her as she began to smile.

“Actually I almost did give up, it hurts, so much Aden,’ she sniffled again as more tears welled up in her eyes. “I hate him so much, I really hate him for what he did to me!’

“Hey, don’t think about that now, just think about what’s to come, your going to get healthy again, and your going to have me this time to help you!’ Aden told her, stroking her hair gently as she looked down, before nodding.

“Your right! Your absolutely right!’ Belle smiled as she looked back at Aden.

Geoff had left, to go and have a shower before the town meeting, promising to come and pick her up and take her. Every town member, female and male had been asked to attend so the police could fill them in on everything that was going on and what the police were doing to issue everyone’s safety.

Roman walked out of the kitchen and saw Nicole standing at the bottom of the stairs. She had straightened her hair so it covered what was left of her bruises and she had put some foundation on to try and cover the very light purple underneath her eye.

She was wearing a light brown dress with black sequins but as Roman looked at her, he could see the tears trickling down her cheeks.

“Hey, Nic you look gorgeous!’ Roman assured his daughter as she turned, keeping one hand on the barrier of the stair case.

“Thanks,’ Nicole whispered as Roman stood watching the pain flashing across his daughter’s face.

“Come here baby girl!’ Roman said as Nicole looked at Roman for a minute before walking into his arms and holding him tight. “I love you, so much Nic,’ he told her as Nicole started sobbing quietly.

“I love you too,’ she replied as she closed her eyes shut tightly.

Geoff was walking along the path towards Nicole’s to pick her and Roman up for the town meeting which would be starting in half an hour. He stopped in his tracks when he saw the man walking in the opposite direction toward him.

Anger surged through Geoff’s body. Before he ran toward him, scruffing him by the neck and pushing him against the wall. “Did you do it? Did you hurt Belle?’ he screamed in Davids face as the man tried to push Geoff off him. But Geoff had a tight hold. “What about Nic, did you hurt her too, and Mattie... what about Martha? You should be ashamed of yourself you piece of scum...’

“What... **** are you dribbling Geoffery... I’ve only attacked Belle and Matilda, and the cops have already charged me so **** off!’ David shoved Geoff so hard that Geoff fell backward, landing on his but as David brushed himself off and began to walk off, stopping and turning around to face Geoff.

“And to be honest... both of those sluts deserved it!’ he yelled before turning and walking off in the same direction Geoff had just come from.

Everyone was seated in Noah’s bar, waiting as the police officers gathered around waiting to see if anyone else would turn up before they began.

Matilda, Lucas, Beth, Tony, Rachel, Jack and Martha were the last to arrive. So the police began.

“Thank you all for coming,’ Charlie spoke loudly enough so that everyone could hear. She looekd around the room at the faces staring back at her. Some, like Matilda, Nicole and a few girls were scared. Beth, Tony, Jack and Martha were hoping who ever was doing it had been caught. And others just wanted to know what was going on and what was being done about it.

“We have arrested one man for the assault of two women and the rape of one woman. But there is a second person out there so we must warn you, please be careful. We have set a curfew for 5:30 until the second person is caught. Until that time we will have two officers controlling different parts of the Bay until change over, we do ask that everyone locks their doors, windows and what ever else because we we may have his name but we dont know where he will strike next.’ Everyone started whispering to one another before Irene got to her feet.

“We want to know who it is, how can we protect ourselves and the ones we love if we dont know who it is were protecting them from!’ she yelled over the many whispers echoing throughout the room.

“As well as disclosing his name, we also have a picture of what he looks like now!’ Charlie replied as she held up an A4 piece of paper with the mans face as many gasps echoed aouond the room.

“I have something to tell you, and when I do you cant do anything, I want the police to handle this,’ Belle held Aden’s hand in hers as Aden looked worried but also had a feeling of what she was about to say as well.

“Belle, please just tell me,’ Aden pleaded with Belle as he saw her take a deep breath.

“David was the one who assaulted Mattie and myself,’ Belle said as she saw Aden’s features turn bright red like he was ready to beat someone to a pulp.

“Why?’ he asked simply as belle took in another deep breath.

“Because I didn’t love him anymore, I’m in love with someone else and he was jealous. He was trying to get it out of Mattie but she fought him off and hurt him in the process. And he lost it when he saw us watching the movie and eating pizza that night...’ Belle’s voice trailed off as Aden looked at her, finally clicking on to what she was saying.

“You... you love me?’ the anger disappeared so quickly as so much love filled his eyes.

“Yes Aden,’ Belle replied, a small smile appearing on his face. “I’m in love with you!’

“I love you too, god I love you too Belle,’ he replied getting to his feet before cupping Belle’s cheeks and kissed her soft pink lips, careful not to hurt her from where she had the split lip.

She had fallen asleep with him stroking her hair. After being given morphine she had finally drifted off to sleep, cuddling the teddy bear Aden had bought her.

He smiled as he watched her, she seemed so peaceful, and content and he couldn’t believe that after so long, he had finally got the girl of his dreams.

A gentle tap on the door made Aden look up as Nurse Julie entered holding Belle’s file, closing the door behind her she walked over to Aden.

“She must have had a hard day in therapy,’ she replied as Aden nodded.

“She did!’

Julie looked down, which immediately sent Bells ringing in Aden’s ears. “What’s wrong?’ he asked.

“I’d prefer to say this with Belle awake...’

“Just say it...’ Aden cut her off as she looked down.

“Say what?’ came Belle’s muffled voice as Julie looked at Belle before looking back at Aden.

“Belle... I’m afraid we have found signs that you have been raped!’

Ok... before I post this..... There are a couple of things you need to know :D

1. Belle's rape will be fully explained in the next chapter.

2. Lucas and Aden are not involved!

3. This are going to get worse before they get better!

Enjoy

Chapter 14

“How could she have been raped? There wasn’t enough time for him to rape her,’ Aden was raging as he paced back and forth across the room. Julie still stood at the end of the bed as Belle just lye there, not saying a word.

“Am I pregnant?’ Belle asked as Aden quickly shot his head up, as Julie too looked shocked to hear her say it.

Julie didn’t say anything as Belle looked her in the eyes before Belle closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath. “I am pregnant, aren’t I?’

“Yes... I’m afraid so Belle,’ Julie replied as Aden had stopped pacing, and stood there, shocked, angered, frustrated.

She felt the tears well up, her breathing quickened and she could feel herself beginning to hyperventilate. She choked back a couple of sobs before everything came tearing out. Aden quickly rushed over to her, pulling her into him as she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, uncontrollable sobs wracking her body profusely.

“It’s ok Belle, we’ll get through this, it’s ok babe I’m here!’

The Diner had been closed for the rest of the day. The gray clouds were setting and the wind was picking up quite fast.

Alf, Colleen, Leah, Roman, and Irene were sitting around one of the table discussing all the adult side of the conversation where as Ruby, Xavier, Geoff, Annie and Jai were sitting at another table all thinking the same thing.

Were they next?

“So, hows Belle?’ Ruby asked as Annie shrugged and bought her milk shake toward her, picking up the straw with her hands.

“She’s getting there, the doctors said she should be allowed out of hospital in the next couple of days, considering her therapy goes well. Every time I go to visit her though she turns away. She doesn’t want me seeing her the way she is at the moment,’ Annie sighed as Ruby reached across the table and took her best friends hand.

“She’s gunna be ok Annie, she has you and Geoff, and now she even has Aden,’ Roby promised her best friend.

“Yeah I know, so anyway, how was your holiday, your lucky you haven't been around, you too Xavier,’ Annie told them. She had finally finished telling them about what had been happening sicne they had left a couple of months ago, both their parents deciding to send them to boarding school in the city.

“Well, staying with Aunty Mag was good, but going back to school next week will suck, I hate it there Annie, I have no friends, everyone hates me and I never get to see Xav at all,’

“Except when we sneak away that is,’ Xavier jumped in as Ruby and Annie giggled and Jai just sat there, swirling his straw in his orange juice.

“So how is Nicole doing?’ Annie asked of her brother as Geoff looked up before sighing and shrugging his shoulders.

“I dont know, she wont talk to anyone, she’s having nightmares, crying all the time, moody, I dont know what to do you guys,’ Geoff sounded about ready to give up.

“Just be there for her Geoffrey, that’s all you can do,’ Ruby spoke up as Geoff looked at her and nodded.

She knocked on the door a couple of times as Lucas waited in the car for her. She had seen the light on at Roman and Nicole’s and wanted to see how Nicole was doing since she had come out of hospital.

Matilda’s bruises on her arms had faded dramatically, but the mark around her neck from where she had been choked was still quite visible. She knocked again but still nothing came from the house. She gripped the door handle expecting it to be locked, but when she turned it the door opened straight away.

Slipping inside, Matilda looked around before calling out Nicole’s name.

“Nic... Nic are you here?’ she yelled, looking in the kitchen, seeing two pieces of toast that had popped form the toaster and the orange juice sitting on the counter.

“Hello!’ she emphasized as she walked back into the lounge and beginning to walk up the stairs, her hand sliding up the staircase barrier as she walked up, listening to see if she could hear anything.

“Hello, Nicole are you here?’ she yelled once she had made it to the top of the stairs. She looked down the hallway and saw that lights were illuminating every room of the house. Turning her head, she looked the other way, and saw a door shut and the light shining from underneath the crack in the door.

Matilda instantly walked toward the door, and heard water running, walking closer she suddenly felt her feet sludge into the carpet, and her head shot up, looking at the door, running forward she started banging on the door.

“Nic... Nic.... Nicole are you in there!’ Matilda thudded on the door before gripping the handle and turning as the door flung open.

Mouth open, she lifted her hand over it as tears filled her eyes and she stumbled backward and against the wall as her scream caught like a lump in her throat.

This is for Georgia! because your amazing!

WARNING: EXTREMELY SAD SCENES... AND SCENES OF SUICIDE

Chapter 15

Two Days Later

“We are gathered here today, to celebrate the life of Nicole Franklin, and to say goodbye to someone who, people came to know, and like. Someone who finally found someone who loved and cared for her as much as her father loves and cares for her.

But something tragic happened to Nicole just days ago, something she couldn’t handle, something she couldn’t talk about. And because of her stubborn streak of nature, she didn’t let anyone see how much she was struggling, and took her life,’

[Flashback]

tears filled her eyes and she stumbled backward and against the wall as her scream caught like a lump in her throat. Tears began to flow freely down her cheeks as she began to cry, loud sobs escaping from her lips as she began to rock back and forth.

The noise of Matilda crying alerted Lucas as he bolted upstairs and turned to the sound of his hysterical girlfriend.

“Mattie...’ he started, but his voice soon trailed off as he saw the red coloring water. He saw a hand hanging over the side of the bath, blood dripping down into the wet, red tiles.

“Oh my god... Mattie call an ambulance... go!’ he yelled as Matilda suddenly scrambled to her feet and tore down the stairs.

Lucas ran toward the bathroom, sliding across the tiled floor as he hit the side of the bath, having the wind taken out of him, but he didn’t worry about that. Reaching in, he wrapped his arms around Nicole and pulled her out of the bath, lying her down on the floor as he quickly found one of her tops in the corner. Grabbing it, he ripped the shirt in half before taking one half of the top to Nicole’s left wrist.

[End Flashback]

Geoff stood up, holding a piece of paper in his hands as he walked up the stairs and over to the podiem where the priest had been standing. He took a deep breath and wiped the tears trickling down his cheeks.

“Nicole came here, and was a trouble maker, but that was what I liked about her, she wasn’t scared to tell people what she thought of them. That was what attracted me to her at first. But I was too scared to tell her how I felt. So I’m going to tell you now Nic...

I love you Nicole Franklin, and I wished I wasn’t as scared to say it, because you didn’t deserve what happened to you, but you fought, tooth and nail. You are stubborn and... some times pig headed but I fell in love with you anyway.

[Flashback]

He raced through the hospital doors, followed by Annie, Jai, Ruby and Xavier. He had over heard Roman when the phone call had been made to him.

“Where’s Nic?’ he screamed as he reached the nurses station, frantic to hear about the girl he loved.

“I’m afraid it’s only family at this time,’ the nurse stated as Geoff shook his head.

“Look I’m sorry, but we are as much of her family as her father is...’ Geoff was cut off as a piercing scream echoed throughout the hall. Geoff turned and ran toward the uncontrollable “No’s echoing the hallway.

Geoff stopped in his tracks as he saw Roman collapsed on the floor, in Irene’s arms, tears pouring down his cheeks. More scuffling of feet was heard as Aden rushed around the corner, pushing Belle in a wheel chair.

“What’s going on?’ Aden asked as belle pulled some hair voer her bruises and saw Roman inconsolable in Irene’s arms.

“Nic!’ Roman cried. “My Nic... she’s gone... she’s gone! My baby!’

[End flashback]

Belle sat at the back of the church in a wheel chair. A blanket was covering her body and she held it tightly up to her chest as the tears rolled down her cheeks. Her face was still badly bruised, but the swelling had gone down so she could open both eyes now.

The pain in her back was horrid! She was in so much pain, even though the doctors had given her morphine before she had left for the service.

She felt Aden reach under the blanket and take her hand, she looked at him as he gripped it a little tightly as she closed her eyes.

[Flashback]

“How far along am I?’ Belle asked as she looked up at Julie. Gripping Aden’s hand tightly.

“Two weeks!’ Julie replied as Aden looked at her, everything finally making sense.

“It was the night before he left... wasn’t it?’ Aden questioned Belle as she looked down and nodded.

“That was why you were so groggy when I left... he drugged you, jesus Belle... how long has this been going on?’

Belle began to shake as her breathing became quicker before she closed her eyes shut tightly and tried to calm herself down. “It hurts!’ she spoke softly as Julie quickly looked at the doctor that had entered the room.

“She’s in pain doctor!’ Julie said as the doctor nodded and called out to another nurse to being in one mill of morphine.

“A while...’ Belle finally replied to Aden.

[End flashback]

The service had finally finished as they began to exit the church. Following the coffin and the paul bearers as the walked down to the cemetary.

The coffin was lowered into the ground. Lucas, Aden, Xavier, Geoff, Jai and one of Nicole’s cousins.

Flowers, hearts, all sorts of things was thrown in, so they could be with Nicole.

Doves were let lose, as her spirit flew free.

Just read those two chapters.End of the first one didn't look good for Nicole and...it wasn't.Almost overshadows what's been happening to Belle.Nicely written, this fic has been going to some really dark places without pulling any punches and is all the better for it.

sorry I'm probably a little stupid lol... but can you explain what you mean by that? im just a little confused! :rolleyes:

Enjoy... not long till its finished... 4 or so chapters I reckon :D

Chapter 16

3 days later

“Belle were ready for you now...’ the nurse walked out of room and looked at Belle sitting in the wheel chair with the blanket covering the length of her legs and part of her stomach as Aden sat next to her holding her hand.

“Are you sure you wanna do this babe?’ he asked as Belle nodded, she had never been so sure of anything in her life.

“Yes,’ Belle nodded as Aden got to his feet, taking the wheel chair and pushing Belle toward the nurse. “I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life,’ Belle replied as she refused to cry, instead, holding her head up high.

[Flashback]

“I want an abortion!’ Belle asked, not one hint of regret in her voice.

“Are you sure Belle, I mean really sure?’ Julie asked as Belle nodded. Her brusies had faded to a lighter purple and she was walking more and more each day now.

“I’m sure, I dont want this baby. This baby was rape and I dont want anything to do with David, or associate with him again. I want an abortion!’ Belle was getting angry at just the thought of what David had done to her.

“Belle what about adoption?’ Julie asked but Belle shook her head adamantly.

“No... I’m not carrying a child for nine months and giving it away, I’m not going to be reminded of rape every day, get me an abortion or so help me god I’ll find a set of stairs to throw myself down.’ Belle screamed as Julie recoiled in shock before nodding and exiting the room quitely as Belle just sat there, waiting for Aden to get back.

[End Flashback]

She lay on the bed with Aden holding her hand tightly. Looking over at him, she smiled softly before squeezing his hand gently.

“I love you!’ she told him, pure love sounded from her voice as Aden nodded, smiling back at her as the doctor entered the room.

“And I love you too babe!’

“Jack you dont have to pick me up, I can drive myself to work...’ Charlie told her work partner down the phone. Obviously getting nowhere.

“Ok, ok I’ll see in you 15 minutes...’ her voice trailed off as she heard the rustling of the bushes by her back door.

“Get over here now!’ she whispered into the phone before hanging up, sitting the phone back on the hook before looking over at the door leading to the kitchen, and also the back door. Keeping her eyes set firmly on the door, she slowly opened the draw nearest her, pulling out a spare work gun she kept hidden as no one ever went in the draw.

She pulled it out, knowing it was already loaded and removed the safety.

Slowly, she held her gun before in, her copper instincts kicked in and she moved without making a noise toward the kitchen door. Shuffling in the kitchen alerted Charlie that someone was definitely in the house. Leaning, flat back against the wall, she let her hands fall to her sides, keeping her gun firnly in her left hand as she saw a shadow hovering around the door leading into the lounge.

She held her breath, waiting, as finally she saw a pair of feet tread the carpet, and the body belonging to those legs soon appeared, not even looking at where Charlie was standing hard up against the wall.

She waited, as the person, who surprise was wearing a balaclava reached the other end of the table before Charlie moved toward the perosn, gun held at his head as the person stopped and Charlie was able to push the gun into the person’s head.

“Dont... move!’ she warned.

Sitting in Tony and Rachel’s living room felt strange for Martha. She wanted to be sitting in her own lounge room, drinking a nice cup of herbal tea and rubbing her nicely sized bump. But Jack had been cautious just incase who ever it was liked going into homes as well.

And for good reason too. Martha watched Jack on the phone to Charlie, being the good guy he was and insisting he pick her up for work. By the sounds of it she had finally given in but something she had said to Jack made his police senses kick in.

“Babe, I have to go... Charlie’s in trouble...’ he said, giving her a quick peck on the lips before grabbing the police keys and rushing out the door as Tony watched on just as shocked.

“Byeee!’ Martha had yelled out, before sighing as Tony walked over, two hot cups in his hands, handing one to Martha before sitting down beside her.

“Is everything ok love?’

Tears were streaming down her cheeks fiercely as she lye there, waiting. She had been told that after the procedure she would have to ly there for two hours before being allowed to go. She had to choose today of all days to have the abortion, the day when she was finally allowed home.

Aden was stroking her hair back, just sitting with her which made Belle feel much better. She had felt bad for wanting an abortion but she couldn’t have the baby, she couldn’t and wouldn’t be able to cope with having a baby grow inside of her for nine months, knowing that it had been a product of something so terrible.

She didn’t even realize that she had drifted into her own world until the doctor called her name more loudly. Snapping out of it, she looked up at him, lifting one hand to wipe her eyes as he checked between her legs once more before nodding.

“You may go home now Belle,’

“What were you doing in my house?’ Charlie asked, anger getting the better of her ask she asked one last time before she’d lose it.

“Nothin!’ the guy replied casually as Charlie stood up so fast, her chair went flying behind her as she smalled her hands on the desk in front of her.

“STOP LYING TO ME... we have your prints from attacking some of the girls... one girl commited suicide for what you did to her so you can either tell us the truth now... or dont... but either way your still going down!’ she spat as the guy leant back in his chair before looking at Jack who was just sitting there smirking.

“Who killed themselves?’

“Nicole Franklin,’ Jack said as he opened a file, picking up a couple of pictures and throwing them on the table in front of the culprit. “Look at what you caused mate!... LOOK!’ he screamed as the dark haired man finally looked a tthe pictures.

“I hope you can live with yourself for what you did!’ Jack spat, wanting so badly to jump across the table now and rip the guys head off.

“I... I dind’t mean for it to go this far... I just wanted to hurt her... because she rejected me and I just got carried away,’ the guy replied, lowering his head in shame.

“Is that why you didn’t go to the service, is that why you made up some excuse about having something on...’ Charlie screamed as she stood there, staring at him, feeling disgusted in him.

“LOOK AT ME!’

“Yes...!’ the guy yelled back as Charlie looked down at him, nodding her head once.

“You hit, on an 18 year old girl and just expected her to give into you, and when she didn’t you... brutally assualted her... raped her andd left her to die... what kind of... sick... perverted person does that...’

Silence filled the room, as a smirk crept across his face and he looked up at Charlie. No remorse, compassion, humanity was settled across his face anymore, just a smirk that he wasn’t sorry for what he did.

“Me!’ he replied coldly.

She walked into the house, Aden following closely behind her as she surveryed the lounge room, and the new french doors which had been installed whilst she had been away. Aden stood behind her, ready for what ever happened next, but what came he was not expecting at all.

She snapped, grabbing one of the table chairs she flung it across the room before racing toward the pot plant beside the couch as it flung over the couch, hitting the floor and smashing as the tossed the pillows off the couch, breaking down as she slid to the floor, pain eching her back as she ran her hands through her hair, crying uncontrollably as Aden stood there, speechless as she screamed out crying before he finally ran voer to her, sliding down beside her and pulling her into him as her whole body shook violently.

“Ssshhh it’s going to be ok,’ he whispered, his heart breaking as he watched the woman he loved fall apart.

‘No it’s not okay!’ she sobbed as her hair fell over her face. “Everything's such a mess,’ she sobbed, fear controlling every inch of her body. Pain etching every inch of her soul.

------------------------------------------

She sat at the end of her bed, listening as the water from the shower was turned on before she reached into her bag she had stashed under her bed and pulling out a bottle. She looked at it before twisting the lid and tipping it up as a single pill fell into the plam of her hand.

Staring at it, she quickly twisted the lid back on the bottle before stashing it back in her bag and under her bed. Listening once more she quickly tossed the pill into her mouth, tilted her head back and swallowed.

Chapter 17

The accomplice is revealed

Who leaves the Bay

Thank you for all your amazing comments, you all mean so much to me! :D

Chapter 17

She was asleep by the time Aden walked back into the bedroom from having a shower. Her legs hung over the end of the bed, lying on her back with her arms sprawled out either side of her and her head craned to the left.

He watched her for a moment before walking over, leaning down beside her and stroking her cheek.

“Belle...’ he whispered as he gently shook her, groaning defensively she fell back into her deep slumber.

“Belle... babe... wake up,’ Aden shook her a little harder as she moaned again, just lying there. “Belle... Belle wake up, come on open your eyes for me babe...’ he stood up, lifting her head as she began to cough.

Jerking up suddenly she toppled over Aden and took off as fast as she could into the bathroom as Aden quickly followed her, watching as she leant over the sink, heaving before everything came up.

“Belle...’ Aden said as Belle gripped hold of the side of the sink, turning the tap on as the contents were washed down the sink.

“Get my bag... under the bed...’ Belle coughed as she leant over the sink, taking deep breaths in and out.

Aden rushed back into Belle’s room and reached under the bed, pulling out the bag and picking it up before racing back into the bathroom as Belle grabbed the bag and rummaged through it before finding what she needed.

Sweat was coming from her forehead as she took the lid off, and tipped the bottle as a bunch of pills fell into her hand. Hands shaking she threw all bar two pills back in before throwing them in her mouth and tilting her head back, completely forgetting that Aden was still standing there.

“Belle...’ Aden finally said as Belle tried tog et her breathing back under control. “Belle whats going on?’

“Just so you know... you will be up for a number of charges, rape, physical abuse, intention to commit a crime, and your going to be going away for a long time!’ Charlie kept writing in his file, refusing to look up at him until neccessary. “The judge will decide whether or not you will be allowed bail and you are being transferred down to the city tonight,’ Jack finished off as he got to his feet, getting his hand cuffs from his uniform.

“Stand!’

The man stood instantly, head down as Jack looked at Charlie.

“Charlie would you like the honors?’ He asked, holding the cuffs in her direction as Charlie looked up, smiled and nodded before getting to her feet, taking the cuffs from Jack and walking around the back of the man.

Taking one hand, she moved it behind him and cuffed one hand before moving to the side and grabbing his other hand.

“Liam Murphey you are under arrest, anything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law. You are entitled to a lawyer, if you can not afford one, one will be appointed for you. Do you understand what I have told you?’ Charlie was almost laughing as Liam nodded his head.

“Speak for the recorder please!’ Charlie thought it to be nice, and professional if she was just a little polite.

“Yes... I understand!’ Liam replied coldly as Charlie finished cuffing him before she turned him around ahd held his arms out for Jack.

“He’s all yours!’

“Belle... why didn’t you come to me before, this is not something you can go through by yourself, especially now...’ Aden told her as they sat in her room. Belle lying on her back with her arm underneath her pillow as she looked at Aden who was also lying beside her.

“I didn’t want to burden anyone and...’ her voice trailed off. “I thought I could handle it,’ she whispered sadly as Aden stroked her audible bruises.

“I love you Belle... and I’m going to be here for you but you need help... you cant do this by yourself...’

“But the first thing is admitting you have a problem... right!’ Belle spoke, trying to convince herself more than anyone.

“Right!’ Aden replied.

“Ok... Aden Jefferies, I’m a drug addict!’

He walked through the front door, followed by his wife with her hand over her stomach protectively.

“Jack,’ she started as Jack turned around and looked at his wife. “Jack I’m scared... I dont want to live here anymore, I want to leave the Bay!’

Jack looked at her before nodding. “Good because I just bought a house in the city!’

Martha’s eyes lit up and she covered her mouth, in shock and happiness.

“Are you serious?’

“Yes,’ Jack replied as a smile lit his face as well. “And I’ve given my notice at work, and if you go and pack now we leave tonight!’

“But what about Tony... and Rachel, and Luc?’ Martha asked, stunned at the suden decision.

“They already know!’ Jack grinned broadly.

Chapter 18

Matilda is struggling over see Nicole's body

Belle attends her first AA meeting

The town begin rebuilding after the attacks

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all your lovely comments :)

Two chapters to go :D:(

Chapter 18

She awoke in a sweat, the tears streaming down her cheeks, the vivid dream playing back in her mind. But it wasn’t a dream!

She pushed her blonde hair away from her wet, sticky neck before quickly pushing the cover of her duvet back as she heard a grunt. Matilda had totally forgot that she had asked Lucas to stay over. But he was a deep sleeper so she got up from her double bed and made her way out of her room and down the hall and into the bathroom where she shut the door.

Leaning up against the sink, she looked in the mirror, seeing the dark circles underneath her eyes from the lack of sleep over the last couple of days. Closing her eyes shut tightly, she let her head drop before taking a couple of deep breath’s in before opening her eyes back up and turning the cold tap on.

Cupping some water in her hands, she splashed it over her face, letting small droplets fall back into the sink before turning the tap back off.

Small sobs began to rack her brain, shaking as the memories came flooding back to her, letting her legs give way as she fell to the floor, leaning up against the edge of the bath as she covered her face with her hands, letting herself sob for the third night in a row.

Morning began to rise over Summer Bay as the birds began to chirp and Belle began to stir. She’d had a restless night, unable to get comfortable.

But she didn’t want to take pain killers, because today was her first NA meeting, and she had asked Aden to come with her, in which he agreed almost instantly.

Craning her head, she saw that Aden was already awake, watching her with a small smile on his lips.

“Morning gorgeous,’ he spoke softly as Belle smiled, and slowly but sorely rolled over, wrapping her arm over her side as he greeted her with a gentle kiss.

“Morning yourself sexy,’ Belle replied as she tried not to move too much, for the pain in her back was getting worse.

“How are you feeling?’ he asked, not wanting to make her feel bad or anything, but he was concerned for her, with her injuries still healing.

“Um... I’ll be honest and say I’m very sore,’ Belle admitted.

“Well I think we should call Rachel and see what she can do for you, ok...’

Belle nodded, she didn’t want to have to take the drugs, she didn’t want to have withdrawals and have to take more drugs to make her feel good.

She wanted to be Belle!

“Kay!’

There was no wind, no black clouds, but a beautiful sun shining day on Summer Bay. Irene had opened up the Diner that day, and slowly people were beginning to turn up, after the news had been spread that the culprit had been caught.

Two nurses had turned up to help shower and dress Belle as she still wasn’t strong enough to do it herself.

Aden was taking a walk along the beach whilst Belle was occupied with the nurses and had gotten in contact with Rachel who had agreed to come over just before Aden took her to the hospital for her next physio therapy session.

The Bay had been scorned by the events leading over the last two weeks and with the death of a teenage girl, Annie, Ruby, Xavier, Jai and Geoff had decided to start doing things to help out around the community.

Geoff had found it hard since Nicole’s passing, as he had only just found her and just as quickly he lost her.

Matilda had been found in the bathroom by Lucas, asleep on the cold tiles so he had scooped her up in his arms and carried her back to bed, placing her under the duvet before climbing underneath with her and cuddling her, placing a soft kiss on the top of her shoulder and whispering ‘I love you’ in her ear.

Roman wasn’t coping with losing his daughter, but had returned to work to try and keep himself busy, after saying goodbye to close friends Jack and Martha as they had left the Bay to make a new start in the city.

“Rach, thanks for coming over,’ Aden said as he sat next to Belle on the couch, there hands entwined in one another as Rachel nodded.

“No problem, what’s going on?’

Aden looked at Belle and nodded as she gave him a half hearted smile before looking at Rachel.

“I need help... I... I’m a...’ she took a deep breath as Rachel listened intently and she felt Aden squeeze her hand reassuringly.

“I’m a... drug addict,’ Belle finally spat it out as Rachel looked at her before finally nodding.

“Well I’m glad you felt you could tell me, but I’m guessing your still in pain from your back...’ she spoke as Belle nodded as tears stung her eyes.

“Ok, thats fine. I can give you something. It’s a patch, you put it on your back and it is like a pain killer. You change it weekly, putting the patch in a different spot each week, on exactly the same day. But I will warn you that it is a controlled drug so dont abuse this. Now I’ll write you up a script so Aden can pick it up for you once you finish physio today okay!’ Rachel explained as Belle nodded in agreement.

Later that day

“First of all, I’d like to welcome you all today, some of you are new, some have been coming here for a while now and are doing great. My name is Kelly and I am a professional NA councilor, who would like to start today?’ the tall red haired woman stood in the circle full of people.

Belle sat opposite her, with Aden sitting right beside her, holding her hand once again. Looking at Aden, Belle saw him nod once again as she nodded with a half smile before slowly pushing herself to her feet.

“Well done!’ the woman said as she took her seat.

Belle took a deep breath in and looked around the room before she begun. “My... my name is Belle Taylor, and I’m a drug addict!’

Thanks for all your lovely comments :)

RR1 - There is one more chapter, meaning 20 chapters altogether

:)

Enjoy

Chapter 19

Three months had slowly passed over the Bay. Life was bubbling for some residents, for others not so much.

Belle was finally clean, and wa still attending her NA meetings, but was finally walking without any help or pain killers. Her face had also healed up nicely, with no scaring and her eye even making a full recovery. Her relationship with Aden was also going strong, and she was finally back at school, getting ready to finish her HSC for the year.

Matilda was also taking small steps forward, seeing a councilor and being diagnosed with depression after finding Nicole dead. Lucas stood by her side throughout her ordeal and now both teens were stronger than ever.

Jack and Martha were also doing well, keeping in contact with friends and family in the Bay. Martha was almost 8 months pregnant and had popped out like a balloon, Jack was taking long service leave to get ready to bring their first baby into the world.

Geoff had met a new girl who moved to the Bay a month ago, and within two weeks they were dating, although he still thought about Nicole every day, and even though it was a small love, he knew it would last a life time.

Annie and Jai had grown apart and fianlly decided to break up, where Jai got excepted as an exchange student and went on the scholarship. Annie decided to stay single and concentrate on school and her new hobbie; break dancing.

Ruby and Xavier had gone back to boarding school, and were still going strong, sneaking away every chance they got to spend time with each other. Unbeknown to Charlie, Ross and Morag.

Walking into the Diner after school that Day, Irene looked up and smiled at her fister daughter as belle smiled back. Her hair in half a pony tail but slightly wavy.

“Hi Irene,’ Belle said as she walked up to the counter, leaning on it as she perched herself up on a stool.

“Hi darl, how was your first exam?’ Irene asked, instantly preparing a latte for Belle as it was her favourite type of coffee.

“Frustrating,’ Belle laughed as Aden soon came strolling into the Diner, wrapping his arms around Belle and kissing her on the cheek.

“Hey babe...’

“Hey yourself,’ she replied tilting her head just so she could look up at him.

“Seen Mattie today?’ Aden asked as Belle frowned and shook her head.

“No why? Should I have?’

“Well yeah, seeing as she’s transferring to Summer Bay High, starting from tomorrow,’ Aden replied as Belle gasped, before squeeling happily.

Irene grinned. She hadn’t seen Belle so happy in a long time, and it was great to see. Since Belle had overcome her drug addiction, and was still attending her NA meetings, she had seen a whole new side to Belle. The happy, bubbly, energetic and smiling girl that Belle used to be before she met David.

Belle looked at the time as her eyes widened. “OH shoot... Irene can I get a vegie burger and a latte to go please. I have a free period so I wanna get some more study in before I have my next exam!’ Belle said as Irene nodded before zooming into the kitchen.

A minute later Colleen emerged to make Belle’s coffee as Irene was making her burger.

Belle turned to Aden, smiling as she wrapped her arms around his waist and craned her neck up so she could kiss his lips. Aden of course had to meet her half way.

“Here you go darl,’ Irene said as she walked back out of the kitchen with Belle’s vegie burger wrapped up and her coffee already sitting in front of her.

“Thanks Irene, ok... now I really have to go...’ Belle replied pecking Aden on the lips before jumping to her feet and picking up her school bag sitting down beside her, throwing it over her shoulder before turning and picking up her coffee and vegie burger and giving Aden one more kiss before saying goodbye and exiting the Diner.

---------------------------------------

She reached the Beach House just as she had finished her coffee and pulled her key out of her school dress pocket. Putting the key in the lock and turning it.

“Belle...’ the voice made her jump before the turned her head and saw who was standing in front of her.

She looked at the man, who was standing next to some blonde female, holding her hand and it just made her feel pysically sick to her stomach.

“What do you want David?’

Chapter 20 - Finale

Why is David back and what does he want?

Roman has a surprise for all the Bay residents, and its to do with Nicole

hehehe.... :D

Final Chapter....

Chapter 20

She felt physically sick standing in front of her former boyfriend. The man who assaulted her and raped her, causing her to fall pregnant and forcing her hand in a miscarriage.

“Belle I want you to meet Isabella Stephens, my fiance!’ David said as the petite blonde looked at Belle and waved as Belle just looked at her before looking back at David.

“I’ll ask this again David... what do you want?’ Belle felt the anger beginning to surge through her body.

“Bella wanted to meet you,’ David replied as Belle’s eyes widened and she looked back at the blonde.

“Why?’ she scowled as the woman named Isabella let go of Davids hand and walked towards Belle.

“I wanted to meet the woman who he loved and treated so well for the last two years,’ she spoke with a soft voice as Belle creased her brow and looked at David who looked down and shuffled his feet nervously.

Belle gathered her thoughts before turning and pushing the back door open. “Why dont you come in, David can go to the shop down the road and get some sugar because were out,’ Belle said as David’s head shot up and he looked worryingly at Belle.

“Well...’ Belle looked at David as Isabella turned and also looked, smiling and nodding as David cleared his throat nervously.

“Sure,’ he replied before turned and scooting off down the drive as fast as he could.

“Come in,’ the smile faded from Belle’s face as she walked inside, Isabella following her quietly.

As soon as Isabella was over the thresh hold of the house, into the kitchen Belle was standing there, arms crossed over her chest and was staring at Isabella with confusion.

“Ok... what has David told you?’

Roman walked into the Diner, and saw that it was quite empty as school had finally gone back after the murdered body that was found at Summer Bay High School.

Irene was sitting on the couch along the kitchen wall drinking a cup of coffee, Colleen was sitting beside her, having a cup of chicken soup that Leah had made and Leah had left early.

“Hey Irene, Colleen,’ Roman greeted as Irene smiled at Roman.

“Hi love, how you going these days?’ Irene asked as Colleen waved and smiled at the man before them.

“Yeah getting there... listen can I get your help on something?’ Roman asked as Irene nodded, sitting down her now empty coffee cup.

“Sure love, what do you need help on?’ Irene asked as Roman smiled, and pulled up a stool in front of Irene and Colleen.

“And he finally told me that you too finally grew apart and decided to split,’ Isabella was smiling as she and Belle sat at the table as she had told Belle about everything David had told her.

Belle sighed. She didn’t know how to tell this woman that the man she was talking about had lied to her about everything.

“I need to show you something,’ Belle said as she got to her feet and walked into the bedroom, emerging only seconds later with a photo album.

Handing it to Isabella, Belle sat back down. “Take a look,’

Isabella looked at Belle before opening the folder, turning the pages and looking at every picture, her brows creasing.

“Who did this to you?’ Isabella looked up as she asked the question.

“I’ll be honest here, David did that to me. Keep looking,’ Belle said as Isabella looked absolutely horrified before turning the pages and finding pictures of the lounge where the new french doors were, but in the pictures, were just a whole.

“He... did he throw you through them doors?’ Isabella looked up, shooting a glance behind Belle before looking at her as Belle nodded.

“He also raped me and got me pregnant,’ Belle said as Isabella quickly looked down at Belle’s stomach.

“But I had an abortion. What David told you, was all a lie.’

“But he seems like such an amazing man,’ Isabella said as tears tung her eyes and she closed the photo album shut.

“Yeah, he was like that when I first met him too... look... I cant tell you to leave him because its been over 3 months since its happened. All I can tell you is to be careful and to never let your guard down, especially around him.

I was stupid to fall for him, he was so confident and sweet. But little did I know that he would turn out like this... and it was because of him pressuring me that I became a drug addict. He would push and push until I gave in, and once I started I couldn’t stop myself,’ Belle replied reaching across the table and taking Isabella’s hands in hers.

“Is everything alright?’ both Belle and Isabella looked up to see David standing at the back door holding a bottle of milk.

“I said sugar David... not milk... but yes, everything is fine,’ Belle replied getting to her feet and walking into the kitchen and opening up the cupboards.

“Not to worry,’ Isabella replied getting to her feet and walking over and greeting David with a kiss. “Belle was just telling me about how much you looked after her, but she has study to do,’ Isabella said as she looked at Belle’s school bag as David nodded, sitting the milk on the bench.

“Ok. See you later Belle,’ David replied as Belle refused to look at him. She still hated him, loated him, despised him and what he did to her, still played on her mind every day.

Later that afternoon, as the sun was beginning to set people were gathering outside the Pier Diner as messages had been sent to everyone who new Nicole or Roman. The doors were closed and Roman was standing outside waiting as more and more people turned up.

Belle and Aden were just walking up to the Pier Diner when they saw Irene pop her head out the door and whisper to Roman who nodded and turned to everyone.

Pulling Aden along the path, they lined behind everyone else as Geoff was right at the back.

“Geoff, whats going on?’ Belle asked as Geoff shrugged and kept his eye on Roman.

“Thank you... everyone for coming today. As you know 3 months ago I lost my little girl because she was, sexually assaulted and beat almost to death. She couldn’t cope so she made an out. And up until a few days ago, i’ve been thinking of what I could do for my little girl. But today, with the help of Irene and Colleen I found the perfect thing.

Grabbing the handle of the door, Roman pushed it open and let everyone walk in. Following after Belle, Aden and Geoff. There was no talking, no sound. Just people staring at the far long wall opposite the door.

Pictures, all different kinds of pictures had been blown up into A2 paper and were looking at them. Pictures of Nicole and Roman, most recent pictures of Nicole and Geoff, and Nicole, Matilda and Lucas. To pictures of Nicole on the beach, Nicole as a baby and finally.... painted on the wall, right in the middle, was Nicole and Geoff hugging.

Tears appeared in Geoff’s eyes, and he quickly found that Belle had took his hand and squeezed it gently as Aden tapped him on the shoulder, nodding with a smile.

“Nicole was a girl who was misunderstood, she was outspoken and not many people saw the Nicole that I saw as my daughter. But Geoff Campbell captured her heart, and he saw the real Nicole. But he never got to spend much time with her. And not many people know, that most recipes made in this Diner, was Nicole’s recipes.

So without further adue. I’d like to welcome you to the new Pier Diner and the new name... Nicole’s Pier Diner!’

Clapping started right around the room as people nodded and expressed the thought.

1 year later

“Welcome to Nicole’s Pier Diner,’ Belle looked up and her smile disappeared as her eyes fell down to the blonde woman’s enlarged stomach.

“Isabella,’

Tears were rolling down the woman's cheeks, and she was holding her stomach protectively. “Hi Belle,’

“Whats wrong?’ Belle asked, concern flashing over her face.

Isabella looked around the Diner, before turning her attention back to Belle and lifting her top up over her stomach as dark purple and black bruises sat all over Isabella’s stomach as Belle coiled back in utter shock.

“I’ve been trying... but I just cant escape reality!’ Isabella cried.

~The End

AN - ok.... your angry Im guessing lol... but its ok... because I have a sequel planned.... so dont stress..... so keep an eye out for the sequel 'Escaping Reality

Comments ... :D

Comments

Archived