Ruby/Charlie

ctang

thank god it's not only me who doesnt like Angelo with Charlie...

I agree with both of you. Charlie needs to be single so she can focus on Ruby.. And boy am I glad when I read the spoilers that Charlie wouldnt move in with Angelo.. I was like " if Charlie moves in with Angelo, were the hell does that leave Ruby if she decides to come home?"

But as luckyrabbit (god I can't get over that you're still using my av:P awesome!) says, after they pulled this storyline, Charlie doesnt have anyone to talk to. Ruby was her 'sister' she could tell her anything.. Now that we find out that she really is her daughter, it's just weird if she starts telling her all this...

But I'm hoping that once Geoff leaves ( :( ) Ruby will come running back to Charlie and they can patch things up again.. but knowing the writers, they might have something different up their sleeves..

I know those bloody writers like putting our favourite characters through hell lol :(

and I was glad that she says no like :) and with his promotion thing maybe he will leave:):):)

but Ruby doesn't belong in Irenes:( she belongs with Charlie!!!

Edited by john003au
SPAG

I really just don't get the hype of Charlie & Ruby at all!!!

IMO I just think they are both characters who have a lot of flaws and can be selfish at times. (Ruby more than Charlie)

I feel Ruby is more of an annoyance than Charlie as well. Her character has done backflips from an interesting and ultimately nice character to downright selfish and bratty and she has really started to grate on my nerves over the past 6 months or so.

Charlie irritates me at times as well , I never thought that she would go back to Angelo after all the water thats passed under that bridge with him killing Jack and basically ruined a lot of lives but sadly she did. Then she had a one night stand while he was dating somebody else which I would never have thought she would do either. Charlie was my fave this time last year but now she is at the other end of the spectrum entirely! Esther Anderson isn't the strongest actress either and I think that Charlie could generally improve as a character with some more experience. Maybe we will see another example of Jodi Gordon's transformation of her dreadul acting upon her arrival to a great actress after a couple of years!

They are both quite popular characters amongst people but then again a lot of selfish characters have great fan bases ie Belle. It just makes me wonder how people like the features in people. But then again they are just not my cup of tea and for someone else they could be the most amazing characters ever, same as how I love some characters and others would think they are horrible. People have different tastes and I suppose thats what makes the world go round.

I cant wait for

Geoff to leave and this Ruff rubbish to end once and for all, we know he doesn't die so it seems that they were never as strong as they thought and we we're lead to believe at the end of the day

. I hope Ruby goes running back to Xavier and he tells her where to go! She deserves nothing more for her selfishness really! I can predict her running back to Xavier when

her and Geoff's romance fizzles out and sadly I can see him taking her back. Oh well more fool him

I wonder what 2010 will bring for Ruby & Charlie, well I expect some more selfishness from them , or maybe they can prove me wrong and redeem themselves as not so bad after all. :)

hopefully we will see a mother daughter scene next week because of the fire!!!

Yeah, I've been waiting for a Charlie/Ruby scene since the end of last year.

and me lol:) i like seeing protective charlie like when ruby had diabeties (cant spell lol) it is like she has kept most of her maternal feelings back these past few years but now she can burst open, you know what i mean like:)

All we need now is for geoff to go bye bye and for ruby to go back to charlie and we have scene:)

thank god it's not only me who doesnt like Angelo with Charlie...

I agree with both of you. Charlie needs to be single so she can focus on Ruby.. And boy am I glad when I read the spoilers that Charlie wouldnt move in with Angelo.. I was like " if Charlie moves in with Angelo, were the hell does that leave Ruby if she decides to come home?"

But as luckyrabbit (god I can't get over that you're still using my av:P awesome!) says, after they pulled this storyline, Charlie doesnt have anyone to talk to. Ruby was her 'sister' she could tell her anything.. Now that we find out that she really is her daughter, it's just weird if she starts telling her all this...

But I'm hoping that once Geoff leaves ( :( ) Ruby will come running back to Charlie and they can patch things up again.. but knowing the writers, they might have something different up their sleeves..

Angelo and Charlie are my favourite couple. But I think I prefer if Charlie stays living at Leahs for the time being as I like the set up they have with Leah, VJ and Charlie.

But I dont know what would be wrong if Charlie moves in with Angelo. I'am sure Ruby would been more than welcome to move in with them.

Leah and Irene will always have room for Ruby. So Ruby has got lots of places where she can live.

I would like it if Ruby moves back in and Angelo moves in with Leah and Charlie. It would be an interesting household with Leah, Charlie,Angleo, Ruby,VJ.

Edited by j.laur5