Ruby/Charlie

ctang

I agree with whats being said, there is a part of me that watches each episode hoping Ruby will call Charlie mum, and even though it will be so cliche if it were done in a hosptal scene .. I think thats the best way for it to be done. I've got a feeling that it will play out that Angelo and Charlie end up getting married and Ruby will make a speech and toasts to her "mum"

Did anyone else but me go a little "aaaaw" when Charlie said yesterday; Ruby needs her mum....... ?

and I loved the dancing in the episodes before xmas... (: Charlie and Ruby are my main reason for watching HAA now.. I lost interest after Joey left, don't know why, since I've been watching HAA for almost 10 years now... I just got into it when the Charlie/Ruby SL started..

OMG i totally agree with you like i squealed like a little girl when she said it and also since adelle is no more charlie/ruby are the only reason i watch now:)

I like home and away but I'm really only watching it because of charlie and ruby. Personally, I think something will happen to Charlie and then ruby will call her mom. (I can't wait!!)

in the season premiere I loved when Charlie mentioned how ruby needs her mum. I kept replaying it!!

Also I loved when ruby said that she wanted no more lies to Charlie. And then their little hug!!!

Hopefully we won't have to wait long until ruby calls Charlie mum!!!

I agree with whats being said, there is a part of me that watches each episode hoping Ruby will call Charlie mum, and even though it will be so cliche if it were done in a hosptal scene .. I think thats the best way for it to be done. I've got a feeling that it will play out that Angelo and Charlie end up getting married and Ruby will make a speech and toasts to her "mum"

oh please no.. I like Angelo... I just hate him with Charlie.. I keep wishing that the writers would break them up for good... I liked Charlie with Roman.. They were good together.. I'd just like for Charlie to be single... Like Leah ;)

As much as I want it to happen I just dont see Ruby calling Charlie mum. :( I hope I am wrong though.

Did anyone else but me go a little "aaaaw" when Charlie said yesterday; Ruby needs her mum....... ?

I did! Was well an 'awww' moment. Really hope that we get some good Charlie and Ruby scenes this year. :)

Edited by Danni02

Gee, I'm sure glad that we didn't get to see Ruby's reaction to her mother being kidnapped and almost killed by her ex-boyfriends brother :rolleyes: Yeah, that would've sucked.

This is why I hate that they've created this schism between them. Surely Charlie would've needed someone to talk to about how she feels about what Hugo had done, especially considering her former 'relations' with him and what that had cost her, and Ruby really is the only candidate (Charlie's not exactly overflowing in the friends department). But because they pulled this mother/daughter crap and ruined their relationship, it won't happen and we'll just see Charlie bottle it up and pretend like it doesn't bother her :angry:

I think once geoff breaks rubys heart:(:(:( she will come back to charlie and they can bulid their relationship again Finally like!!!

i dont like angelo with charlie either so i think they should keep ruby and charlie single for a while so they can focus on eachother!!!

and have ruby move bk in with charlie as thats why i think charlie doesnt want to move in with angelo coz of ruby:)

I think once geoff breaks rubys heart:(:(:( she will come back to charlie and they can bulid their relationship again Finally like!!!

i dont like angelo with charlie either so i think they should keep ruby and charlie single for a while so they can focus on eachother!!!

and have ruby move bk in with charlie as thats why i think charlie doesnt want to move in with angelo coz of ruby:)

I think it would be really good for Charlie if she ended it with Angelo and focus on Ruby. Ruby needs to move back with Charlie, those 2 really need each other.

I think it would be really good for Charlie if she ended it with Angelo and focus on Ruby. Ruby needs to move back with Charlie, those 2 really need each other.

so so so true:):):)